Saudi Israeli normalization

For now Israel is too unstable and the US is inacting the war powers act.

Along the Syria border there were no farms and no refugee camps — there was only the Syrian army... The kibbutzim saw the good agricultural land … and they dreamed about it... They didn't even try to hide their greed for the land... We would send a tractor to plow some area where it wasn't possible to do anything, in the demilitarized area, and knew in advance that the Syrians would start to shoot. If they didn't shoot, we would tell the tractor to advance further, until in the end the Syrians would get annoyed and shoot. And then we would use artillery and later the air force also, and that's how it was...The Syrians, on the fourth day of the war, were not a threat to us.
On pre-1967 clashes with the Syrians, from a private conversation in 1976 with Rami Tal, as quoted in The New York Times and Associated Press reports (11 May 1997)

Get it right.

The PLO repeatedly violated a cease-fire agreement reached in July 1981. In the ensuing eleven months, the PLO staged 270 terrorist actions in Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza, and along the Lebanese and Jordanian borders. Twenty-nine Israelis died, and more than 300 were injured in the attacks.1 The frequency of attacks in the Galilee forced thousands of residents to flee their homes or to spend large amounts of time in bomb shelters.​

A force of some 15-18,000 PLO members was encamped in scores of locations in Lebanon. About 5-6,000 were foreign mercenaries, coming from countries such as Libya, Iraq, India, Sri Lanka, Chad, and Mozambique.2 The PLO had an arsenal that included mortars, Katyusha rockets, and an extensive antiaircraft network.3 In addition, Syria, brought surface-to-air missiles into Lebanon, creating yet another danger for Israel.​

Quit changing the subject, twerp.

same subject----the GOLAN HEIGHTS and MOSHE DAYAN---the man who made one mistake after the
other in the Post 1967 war weeks.
For now Israel is too unstable and the US is inacting the war powers act.

Along the Syria border there were no farms and no refugee camps — there was only the Syrian army... The kibbutzim saw the good agricultural land … and they dreamed about it... They didn't even try to hide their greed for the land... We would send a tractor to plow some area where it wasn't possible to do anything, in the demilitarized area, and knew in advance that the Syrians would start to shoot. If they didn't shoot, we would tell the tractor to advance further, until in the end the Syrians would get annoyed and shoot. And then we would use artillery and later the air force also, and that's how it was...The Syrians, on the fourth day of the war, were not a threat to us.
On pre-1967 clashes with the Syrians, from a private conversation in 1976 with Rami Tal, as quoted in The New York Times and Associated Press reports (11 May 1997)
In a US court of law----the above statement is called HERESAY and not admissible as any kind of
evidence. ROFLAMO---quoted from a private conversation with some other guy. ----my neighbor next door----the retired librarian ---denied it. In any
case what does pre 1967 clashes with Syria have to do with anything. The important problem post 1967 that
delights Surada is the BOMBING OF CHILDREN'S SCHOOLS-----from the Syrian border into the Israeli
valley below------she so delights in dancing on the dead bodies of babies

Get it right.

The PLO repeatedly violated a cease-fire agreement reached in July 1981. In the ensuing eleven months, the PLO staged 270 terrorist actions in Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza, and along the Lebanese and Jordanian borders. Twenty-nine Israelis died, and more than 300 were injured in the attacks.1 The frequency of attacks in the Galilee forced thousands of residents to flee their homes or to spend large amounts of time in bomb shelters.​

A force of some 15-18,000 PLO members was encamped in scores of locations in Lebanon. About 5-6,000 were foreign mercenaries, coming from countries such as Libya, Iraq, India, Sri Lanka, Chad, and Mozambique.2 The PLO had an arsenal that included mortars, Katyusha rockets, and an extensive antiaircraft network.3 In addition, Syria, brought surface-to-air missiles into Lebanon, creating yet another danger for Israel.​

Once the PLO settles down Israel recruited Hamas.

Once the PLO settles down Israel recruited Hamas.
the PLO "settles down" when will or did that
happen. Did that spell the END of plane Hijackings
in order to move on to murdering babies house to
house? How did Israel convince the PLO to stop
deadly Hijackings and then convince arab muslims
to murder babies house to house-----INSPIRE
MAGAZINE?

the PLO "settles down" when will or did that
happen. Did that spell the END of plane Hijackings
in order to move on to murdering babies house to
house? How did Israel convince the PLO to stop
deadly Hijackings and then convince arab muslims
to murder babies house to house-----INSPIRE
MAGAZINE?

They have renounced violence.

Israel carried out the first airliner hijacking against a Syrian airliner about 1954.

Israel carried out the first airliner hijacking against a Syrian airliner about 1954.
How many people did Israel murder in the putitive
"first Hijacking" "Renounced violence" who? ----
what happened to those "palestinians" who renounced
violence ? There are "persons" Jumping up and down
even in Manhattan, NY cheering your version of
the 'non violence" that took place on Oct 7. Where
do "palestinians" or muslims go when they
RENOUNCE violence?

Nobody said anything about it not being Jewish land. The problem is other people lived there for 2000 years.

The distance between Yemen and Ethiopia by cargo ship is 213 Nautical Miles (395 Kilometres / 245 Miles). This distance is measured by sea between Hudaidah (YEHOD) and Djibouti (DJJIB).
Wow, that was a pile of nonsensical irrelevant shit.

So you can’t deny that Jesus was a Zionist Jew that lived in Israel, not Palestine. you also can’t deny. That all three Abrahamic faiths clearly document the story of the Exodus and Israel as the promised land of the Jews, and as of 1500 years ago the most recent Abrahamic faith of Islam does not not document, mention, or even a hint of a Palestine or Palestinian people.

Why don’t you admit that you Arabs / Muslims have a very low learning curve. Every single time you Neanderthals ganged up and attacked Israel, you ended up getting your asses kicked and Israel ending up with more territory. :clap:

Wow, that was a pile of nonsensical irrelevant shit.

So you can’t deny that Jesus was a Zionist Jew that lived in Israel, not Palestine. you also can’t deny. That all three Abrahamic faiths clearly document the story of the Exodus and Israel as the promised land of the Jews, and as of 1500 years ago the most recent Abrahamic faith of Islam does not not document, mention, or even a hint of a Palestine or Palestinian people.
I read the koran-----I actually thought when I read therein that ALLAH GAVE THE LAND OF ISRAEL TO DA JOOOS----that I found something in that idiot book that da ARABS MISSED

Poor surada seems to believe that the RED SEA is
MUSLIM WATER. She is incapable of looking
at a map. ----Yemen---Ethiopia

Are you stupid? There are many ports on the Red Sea. The idea is to keep the Bab Al Mandab open to Marine traffic.

Why don’t you admit that you Arabs / Muslims have a very low learning curve. Every single time you Neanderthals ganged up and attacked Israel, you ended up getting your asses kicked and Israel ending up with more territory. :clap:

Lol and Israel has been on the dole since 1948.

Lol and Israel has been on the dole since 1948.
another islamo nazi meme-----believe it or not----jews--(generally women) had been donationg nickles and dimes to the impoverished jews of "PALESTINE" for
more than 100 years----in little donor boxes. The islamo nazi pigs made a HUGE ISSUE of this fact-----way back in the 1950s when I was child---it was a BIG ISSUE IN THEIR ISLAMO NAZI PROPAGANDA-----it SO ANNOYED THEM. -----gee---even I donated more to the impoverished when I was invited to the local presbyterian church---on sundays------a nickle a sunday in the DONOR PLATE

I read the koran-----I actually thought when I read therein that ALLAH GAVE THE LAND OF ISRAEL TO DA JOOOS----that I found something in that idiot book that da ARABS MISSED
Surada never read the koran------so she laughed

another islamo nazi meme-----believe it or not----jews--(generally women) had been donationg nickles and dimes to the impoverished jews of "PALESTINE" for
more than 100 years----in little donor boxes. The islamo nazi pigs made a HUGE ISSUE of this fact-----way back in the 1950s when I was child---it was a BIG ISSUE IN THEIR ISLAMO NAZI PROPAGANDA-----it SO ANNOYED THEM. -----gee---even I donated more to the impoverished when I was invited to the local presbyterian church---on sundays------a nickle a sunday in the DONOR PLATE

Yes, I know.the blue boxes with money for Israel. My friend use to collect money. They bought weapons in Argentina for Israel before statehood.

They get US foreign aid in addition to this charity.

Forum List

Back