Saudi bans male doctors from checking dead women

Why do you think that Paramedics and Firemen are at the scene of an accident real fast to transport people to the nearest hospital. It probably gets the victims to the hospital sooner than a doctor would.
Then why did you go on and on about doctors driving to the scene of death.

Geeeze you are such a bozo......... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Why do you think that Paramedics and Firemen are at the scene of an accident real fast to transport people to the nearest hospital. It probably gets the victims to the hospital sooner than a doctor would.

Are you forgetting, Mr. Cuckoo, that you originally stated that you haven't seen doctors arriving quickly at the scene of an accident. Apparently for you to have stated this, it must have been important for you.

Are you forgetting, Mr. Cuckoo, that you originally stated that you haven't seen doctors arriving quickly at the scene of an accident. Apparently for you to have stated this, it must have been important for you.
Nope. ... :cool:

Nope. ... :cool:

So why bring up doctors in the first place when you know that the Paramedics and Firemen know what to do? I don't think doctors carry the Jaws of Life in case it is needed.
Since many hospitals in the U.S. have VIP suites for important people and since the rich Saudis go to American hospitals for many ailments, I wonder if they make a fuss when a female nurse comes into their rooms to take their blood pressure, pull up their hospital gown to put on a new dressing, etc. Do you happen to know how the Saudis handle this? Many men are becoming nurses now, so I wonder how they will react if their wives have a male nurse.

Since many hospitals in the U.S. have VIP suites for important people and since the rich Saudis go to American hospitals for many ailments, I wonder if they make a fuss when a female nurse comes into their rooms to take their blood pressure, pull up their hospital gown to put on a new dressing, etc. Do you happen to know how the Saudis handle this? Many men are becoming nurses now, so I wonder how they will react if their wives have a male nurse.
I live in a city which has top notch hospitals and people from all over the world come to for medical issues.....including Saudi's.

And the hospitals here accommodate their muslim patients with gender specific nurses and doctors.

ie. Only women doctors and women nurses are allowed to enter the room of their female muslim patients; and male doctors and nurses for muslim men who are patients. ... :cool:

Last edited:
I live in a city which has top notch hospitals and people from all over the world come to for medical issues.

And the hospitals here accommodate their muslim patients with gender specific nurses and doctors.

ie. Only women doctors and women nurses are allowed to enter the room of their female muslim patients; and male doctors and nurses for muslim men who are patients. ... :cool:

Since this seems to be your area I'll let you duke it out.

But I am willing to be your cut man...

I live in a city which has top notch hospitals and people from all over the world come to for medical issues.....including Saudi's.

well I happen to live in a big city too and the hospitals in my area do not give special accommodations to Muslims. They are on the same floors as the other patients, and have to use the same nurses as everyone does. I was visiting a friend in a hospital and a man walked in saying he was from the Chaplains' Office. I actually thought he was an Imam or Mullah since he looked so Middle Eastern, which I learned he was, but I asked him which church he was from since it was a Catholic Hospital. He said he was a Rabbi. Then he asked my friend if she wanted a prayer said for her good health, and she said, "Why not." He then asked if she wanted it in English or Hebrew, and she told him he could say it in Hebrew if he wanted to. He said that it what the Muslim patients prefer.

well I happen to live in a big city too and the hospitals in my area do not give special accommodations to Muslims. They are on the same floors as the other patients, and have to use the same nurses as everyone does.
We have a large muslim population so I guess that makes the difference. ... :cool:

well I happen to live in a big city too and the hospitals in my area do not give special accommodations to Muslims. They are on the same floors as the other patients, and have to use the same nurses as everyone does. I was visiting a friend in a hospital and a man walked in saying he was from the Chaplains' Office. I actually thought he was an Imam or Mullah since he looked so Middle Eastern, which I learned he was, but I asked him which church he was from since it was a Catholic Hospital. He said he was a Rabbi. Then he asked my friend if she wanted a prayer said for her good health, and she said, "Why not." He then asked if she wanted it in English or Hebrew, and she told him he could say it in Hebrew if he wanted to. He said that it what the Muslim patients prefer.

Praise israel!

Since hebrew and various arab/muslim/levant dialects derive from the same Canaan base, I am not surprised.

Did you know the god yahweh is a derivation of the Canaan/babylonian god El?

Isra-el.

Weird huh?

Last edited:

Praise israel!

Since hebrew and various arab/muslim/levant dialects derive from the same Canaan base, I am not surprised.

Did you know the god yahweh is a derivation of the Canaan/babylonian god El?

Isra-el.

Weird huh?
Don't give her too information......it makes her brain overheat. ... :lol: :lol:

Praise israel!

And the Muslim patients have no problem with the Crucifix that hangs over every bed and the Mezzuzahs nailed to the doorposts. I think it is very nice that they don't mind a Rabbi praying for them. You would probably have a fit and start spouting off about Israel and the Jews when you spotted the Mezzuzahs.

Praise israel!

And the Muslim patients have no problem with the Crucifix that hangs over every bed and the Mezzuzahs nailed to the doorposts. I think it is very nice that they don't mind a Rabbi praying for them. You would probably have a fit and start spouting off about Israel and the Jews when you spotted the Mezzuzahs.

Look, all you're little story tells me is the rabbi thought your friend was a muzzi.

Praise israel!

I was raised catholic and have been to manyl catholic hospitals in my time and have never seen a mezzuzah nailed to a doorpost.

So I'm calling bullshit on your story.

Mezzuzahs at a Catholic hospital??

Please quit making up absurd stories.

It makes you look like a total idiot....... :cuckoo:

Mr. Cuckoo, it makes you look like a total idiot for not believing me. Do you think the Catholics are so intolerant like the Muslims are that they wouldn't put Mezzuzahs on the doors since there are a lot of Jewish patients. I am sure the Iranian Jews who are patients are very, very happy to see them.

Speaking of cuckoos:

Sunni Man: "In my opinion no Muslims at all were involved in 9/11 and it was an Israeli/Mossad false Flag operation"

Mr. Cuckoo, it makes you look like a total idiot for not believing me. Do you think the Catholics are so intolerant like the Muslims are that they wouldn't put Mezzuzahs on the doors since there are a lot of Jewish patients. I am sure the Iranian Jews who are patients are very, very happy to see them.

Jews have their own hospitals...like the palis.

Jews have their own hospitals...like the palis.

They do??? Any hospitals set up by Jews, Catholics or Protestants here in the U.S. are available to people of every religion. In Israel, the Israeli Arabs use Jewish hospitals and many times the Palestinians do too. I once read about an Arab woman doctor who was head of Cardiology in one Israelii hospital, and no doubt there are many Arab doctors working in Israeli hospitals also.

Forum List

Back