Satanists show up at Pro Life rally....

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Typical of baby killers.
They think they're being clever. Like all baby killers, they aren't clever, they're just disgusting..

Keep it classy lefties. You're bound to win more elections with antics like this!

Good thing satan's not real then
Satanists don't believe in the person of Satan either.
They don't have to believe in Satan. The greatest thing that Satan ever did was convince people he does not exist.

Satanism exists in evil. Particularly people who do the most evil things under the impression they are acting in best interests.

Two teen girls just went on trial for stabbing a friend 16 times. The two girls wanted to impress a fictional demon called Slenderman. Now Slenderman does not exist. The reality did not stop one stab wound.

The impossibility of Satan's existence will not stop a single sacrifice in his name. The blacks in Africa and the Caribbean have been doing it for a couple of hundred years already.

They don't have to believe in Satan. The greatest thing that Satan ever did was convince people he does not exist.

Satanism exists in evil. Particularly people who do the most evil things under the impression they are acting in best interests.

Two teen girls just went on trial for stabbing a friend 16 times. The two girls wanted to impress a fictional demon called Slenderman. Now Slenderman does not exist. The reality did not stop one stab wound.

The impossibility of Satan's existence will not stop a single sacrifice in his name. The blacks in Africa and the Caribbean have been doing it for a couple of hundred years already.
^ thinks slender man is real :rofl:
^^^can't read

^^^can't read
^ believes in evil, magical spirits :rofl:

^^^can't read
^^can't read

Im religious and pro-life. I strongly dislike Satanists, even if they dont believe in Satan himself (well some do there are religious satanists and atheist satanists) they incorporate everything which is evil and they are usually hedonistic etc

With all due respect to any and all of my pro-life friends who I might offend. . .

Man, I hate the use of religion in the abortion debate.

Am I the only one who feels that way about it?

^^^can't read

LMAO, just walk away, you got destroyed.

Does the doctor know you are off your medication?

With all due respect to any and all of my pro-life friends who I might offend. . .

You think we shouldn't talk about the Satanists when they show up at pro life ralllies?

Your feelings in this matter are irrelevant. The nature of human rights is that they they are not granted by governments, doctors, or votes. They are intrinsic to humanity and granted only by God.

Baby killers hate religion in this (and any) topic because they deny human rights exist except as granted by other humans... and they believe that because they don't believe in God. They don't belive in the specialness and sacred nature of human life, because they don't think human life is any different than the life of dogs, and they think that because they reject the idea of God. As do the Satanists. It is intrinsic to their baby killing desires that there be no God, thus no human rights.

Because if you don't believe in human rights for all people from the time they come into physical being, you can't believe in God.

Forum List

Back