Satanic Temple celebrates Democrat Mayor Michelle Wu of Boston

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Satanic Temple is dedicating the "largest satanic gathering in history" to Democratic Boston Mayor Michelle Wu after the group wasn't allowed to deliver a satanic invocation at Boston City Hall.

SatanCon 2023 will take place in downtown Boston April 28-30. Registered guests are required to wear masks and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination, according to the organization.............cuz I mean, who wants to get Covid and die and go to hell, right?

You just can't make this stuff up.

It's like I always say, democrats don't worship satan cuz satan worships democrats.

Are you really not able to comprehend this situation any better than you have?

As much as it pains me to agree with Voto, there is some serious irony in a group with this mission...The mission of The Satanic Temple is to encourage benevolence and empathy among all people, reject tyrannical authority...requiring shots and mask.

As much as it pains me to agree with Voto, there is some serious irony in a group with this mission...The mission of The Satanic Temple is to encourage benevolence and empathy among all people, reject tyrannical authority...requiring shots and mask.

That isn't an agreement on the major point.

Oddly enough Boston was one of the few dem-run cities that had crime rates comparable with gop run cities because they did not neuter their PD .....That was before Wu took over.....Now it's ticking up due to her "police reform" policy.....Oh well.

reject tyrannical authority...requiring shots and mask.

:auiqs.jpg:

The Satanic Temple is dedicating the "largest satanic gathering in history" to Democratic Boston Mayor Michelle Wu after the group wasn't allowed to deliver a satanic invocation at Boston City Hall.

SatanCon 2023 will take place in downtown Boston April 28-30. Registered guests are required to wear masks and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination, according to the organization.............cuz I mean, who wants to get Covid and die and go to hell, right?

You just can't make this stuff up.

It's like I always say, democrats don't worship satan cuz satan worships democrats.
Do they burn witches there?

Forum List

Back