Satan, you cannot have America!

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
\I was just bouncing around youtube website when I ran into this sermon of a pastor I never heard of in a denomination I'm not sure I've ever heard of, but he wants unity and a stop to the threat of having freedoms remove in order to steamroller a free country and turn it into an expediently destructive body politic that is using the pied piper effect in universities to destroy families so they can take away the parts of the constitution they cannot support. I'll let the pastor speak even though i believe in letting people pick their own religion, he just wants to unite those who want to keep America free. And I rather like my mainstream church handed down in my family for generations. Here goes:

\I was just bouncing around youtube website when I ran into this sermon of a pastor I never heard of in a denomination I'm not sure I've ever heard of, but he wants unity and a stop to the threat of having freedoms remove in order to steamroller a free country and turn it into an expediently destructive body politic that is using the pied piper effect in universities to destroy families so they can take away the parts of the constitution they cannot support. I'll let the pastor speak even though i believe in letting people pick their own religion, he just wants to unite those who want to keep America free. And I rather like my mainstream church handed down in my family for generations. Here goes:

Tolerance, is the last virtue, of a conquered civilization…

beautrass - - is that the right of privacy ... that's already in the constitution.

- just wondering what rights would they remove after destroying families first ...

Satan owns every govt on earth. Every kingdom( Rev 16)( govt, armies, supporters)will be mislead at Harmageddon, by 3 inspired expressions from satans side to stand in opposition to Gods king. The result-Jesus will crush every one of them off of Gods earth( Daniel 2:44)

Satan owns every govt on earth. Every kingdom( Rev 16)( govt, armies, supporters)will be mislead at Harmageddon, by 3 inspired expressions from satans side to stand in opposition to Gods king. The result-Jesus will crush every one of them off of Gods earth( Daniel 2:44)
There are Senators and Congressmen who ask the Lord to strengthen them and show them the way through the slog pond the Communist Party has attempted to turn Washington DC into, taking away freedom, the right to protect oneself and one's family with a firearm of equal merit to the gone-mad hatemongers in big cities that have defunded their police in order to create the chaos it takes to keep people's eyes off their shifty theft of votes, power, and even the truth with one damn schema after another.

There are Senators and Congressmen who ask the Lord to strengthen them and show them the way through the slog pond the Communist Party has attempted to turn Washington DC into, taking away freedom, the right to protect oneself and one's family with a firearm of equal merit to the gone-mad hatemongers in big cities that have defunded their police in order to create the chaos it takes to keep people's eyes off their shifty theft of votes, power, and even the truth with one damn schema after another.
No, kjw47 has it.

Remember this incident?

"Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only." Matthew 4:8-10

Notice that Jesus never disputed that 'all the kingdoms of the world' did indeed belong to Satan. Since there is a direct line of causes and effects from those governments then to the ones of today it stands to reason that they still belong to Satan, n'est-ce pas?

"We know that we are from God and that the entire world lies under the power of the evil one." 1 John 5:19.

No, kjw47 has it.

Remember this incident?

"Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only." Matthew 4:8-10

Notice that Jesus never disputed that 'all the kingdoms of the world' did indeed belong to Satan. Since there is a direct line of causes and effects from those governments then to the ones of today it stands to reason that they still belong to Satan, n'est-ce pas?

"We know that we are from God and that the entire world lies under the power of the evil one." 1 John 5:19.
Yes, the kingdoms of the world did indeed belong to Satan. Past tense.

The kingdom of God, where Christians love, does not belong to Satan.

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Yes, the kingdoms of the world did indeed belong to Satan. Past tense.

The kingdom of God, where Christians love, does not belong to Satan.
And the Kingdom of God "is not of this World". I was talking of the "kingdom" of America, the earthly government.

They ask the wrong Lord, they actually do not know him. Jesus is with 1 single religion( 1 Cor 1:10) that he started, there are 34,000 of them claiming to be christian.

The threat doesn’t come from ‘Satan’ – it’s the Christo-fascist authoritarian right.

I will let you in on a secret. The talking serpent in the fairy tale, Satan, is a metaphor for a human archetype whose detailed description matches perfectly the Christo-fascist authoritarian right among many other species of political, religious, and secular vipers, hypocrites, and con artists.

So don't let Satan take over America! He would burn you at the stake if he could so send them all to hell to feel the shame of eternal abhorrence, what they intend for everyone else who rejects their unethical beliefs and vile and degrading practices. ...

Last edited:
Cool, another "education is bad" crank. They know they have to keep 'em dumb to keep 'em conservative.
Actually, education is good. Lies are bad. If educators lie to their pupils, and represent it as the truth, that's when education is bad, education is wonderful when it espouses the truth. Christian education that teaches God's glory is the best, imho. That is neither an aspersion nor condemnation of public education that allows a daily scripture to be read over the intercom that inspires children to get along with their peers, teachers, parents, friends, and enemies alike.

Forum List

Back