Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Free will has it issues but I would have eaten her passion fruit and not blamed the seprant for my choice.

I do not see A % E as blaming the serpent. I see them as giving her the credit for opening their eyes.

The Devil made me do it is a good thing. Nice that you would make the right choice that Adam made.

Regards
DL
So where do you get that idea? The Bible clearly say in Genesis 3:13 Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" And the woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

That sounds to me that Eve was dumping the blame on the serpent.

Free will has it issues but I would have eaten her passion fruit and not blamed the seprant for my choice.

I do not see A % E as blaming the serpent. I see them as giving her the credit for opening their eyes.

The Devil made me do it is a good thing. Nice that you would make the right choice that Adam made.

Regards
DL
So where do you get that idea? The Bible clearly say in Genesis 3:13 Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" And the woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

That sounds to me that Eve was dumping the blame on the serpent.

That or giving her credit for pulling her out of the lie that god first deceived her with by telling Eve that she would surly die.

Perhaps it took a deception to negate god's deception.

Eve did not die till god murdered he by neglect and locking away the tree of life. You idol worship quite the prick.

Regards
DL

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards
DL
You don’t believe God and Satan exists, so what’s it to you anyway?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Regards
DL
They don’t exist, it’s not a question of belief.

Regards
DL

WTF?

I thought you said that you were an agnostic who was sincerely seeking proof of God from strangers on a message board by saying vulgar things and asking stupid questions..

Now you're saying that you are an atheist? lol..

What a surprise!

Regards
DL

WTF?

I thought you said that you were an agnostic who was sincerely seeking proof of God from strangers on a message board by saying vulgar things and asking stupid questions..

What a surprise!
I'm saying that in the context of none of you have been able to prove your god, so chances are, it doesn't exist. But I always leave the door ajar in case someone more intelligent comes along to actually prove a god. It won't be your god though, yours is made up.

Regards
DL
And the agnostic mask comes off. :lol:

Regards
DL
I'm saying that in the context of none of you have been able to prove your god, so chances are, it doesn't exist. But I always leave the door ajar in case someone more intelligent comes along to actually prove a god. It won't be your god though, yours is made up.

Regards
DL
Too late. You are busted, dumb dumb. :lol:

Regards
DL
I don't mind leaning towards atheist because nobody here has even a shred of evidence. Someone, some day, maybe. I'll leave the door open a tad. All you have is more insults, you must be really frustrated.

I don't mind leaning towards atheist because nobody here has even a shred of evidence. Someone, some day, maybe. I'll leave the door open a tad. All you have is more insults, you must be really frustrated.
Too late. I bookmarked this. :lol:

Regards
DL
OMG!

No wonder Republicans hate love so much. They believe love came from Satan.

I'm atheist about all the gods people talk about here, but am rather agnostic about there being a real god. Hope it makes you laugh some more.

I'm atheist about all the gods people talk about here, but am rather agnostic about there being a real god. Hope it makes you laugh some more.
I already busted you. Too late.

I already busted you. Too late.
Ya, you imbeciles are turning me atheist!!!! :biggrin:

Regards
DL

I love my fellow man.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

The Theft of Our Values - Top Documentary Films

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

WTF?

What a surprise!

Agnostics and even most believers will go atheist after reading enough of the bible.

Only the really immoral will not. They somehow think that a genocidal son murdering demiurge is somehow good.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

WTF?

What a surprise!

Agnostics and even most believers will go atheist after reading enough of the bible.

Only the really immoral will not. They somehow think that a genocidal son murdering demiurge is somehow good.

Regards
DL

That is not true at all that only the immoral would continue to believe in God after reading the bible.

Only those who fail to comprehend the stories written by men about God do not believe in God. they don't even know what the stories are about yet base their unbelief on the certainty that what the stories are not about are not true. Thats about as intelligent as reading a book in an foreign language and concluding that its all bullshit because you can't understand a word of it.

Many people do not believe stories about miracles like raising the dead because there is no evidence of the supernatural, it contradicts well known scientific facts about human biology, and its silly, but the subject of the resurrection was never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people. What it is about is something that you have seen with your own eyes happen to people all around you for your entire life. You just haven't made the connection with what is written to actual reality.

Now I know you think that calling it all bullshit and becoming an atheist is the most intelligent position to take, but you are just wrong.

Is that too hard to believe?

the subject of the resurrection was never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people.

Correct, which shows the mindset of those who read the bible literally. Not intelligent.

Is that too hard to believe?

Faith without facts is for fools. I believe what I believe by the facts behind it.

I would not call the bible B.B though. I recommend reading it to everyone, but to not read it literally. Literal reading give a genocidal son murdering demiurge of a god who is quite evil, even if the less intelligent and more immoral Christians do not see their vile god as vile.

As you said above, they are not intelligent. That is why they are sheeple and not free thinkers.
Regards
DL

Forum List

Back