Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

god gave both the spectrum of emotions & temptation to man.

he also gave man the ability to be a free moral agent... & since man is an imperfect being... well you know the rest of the story....

This is false.

How can you be a free moral agent without the knowledge of what is good and what is evil?

To A. & E. god and Satan are on the same moral level if one does not know good from evil. All things are amoral when one is ignorant of the choices available.

Regards
DL

God made hate on purpose. Deformed babies as well. Cancer too.
Satan produced diseases from once benign creatures. Deformed babies are the result of sin, man's sin through use of chemicals that harm the body, and various diseases that infect the body, and the continued breakdown of genes that cause abnormalities. Satan hates humans because they were created in the image of GOD.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental trash that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.

Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Regards
DL

he also gave man the ability to be a free moral agent... & since man is an imperfect being... well you know the rest of the story....
Man was not always imperfect; however, Satan told man the lie that they could be GOD ---- exactly like Satan himself attempted. Adam choose to do exactly what GOD told Adam would bring about spiritual death.

You have it ass backwards.

God in Genesis 3 said that A & E had become as gods in the knowing of good and evil. That is spiritual life.

Why are you lying to us?

Regards
DL

Satan produced diseases from once benign creatures. Deformed babies are the result of sin, man's sin through use of chemicals that harm the body, and various diseases that infect the body, and the continued breakdown of genes that cause abnormalities. Satan hates humans because they were created in the image of GOD.
So if we're made in god's image, why aren't we invisible?
Because Christ gave the invisible form. Man was created in the image of the Messiah.

Correct. We are to save ourselves and mankind. Not kowtow to some invisible sky daddy.

Regards
DL

there is no total free will
socioeconomic/social/familial/physiological/conditions affect human brains
why do you think over 85% of murders are committed by males
etc

Man was not always imperfect; however, Satan told man the lie that they could be GOD ---- exactly like Satan himself attempted. Adam choose to do exactly what GOD told Adam would bring about spiritual death.

if man was tempted & gave in to that temptation, despite god's instruction not to eat from the tree of knowledge, then he was imperfect. a perfected being would have chosen to not eat it.
Unlike what Mohammad desires, GOD didn't create man to be ROBOTS. HE wanted man to choose to love GOD.

Except that A & E had no knowledge to tell them that god was any more moral than Satan.

Why would you desire to love a god that does not want to give you free will to educate yourself?

Regards
DL

Jesus told his disciples when they preached the kingdom in Israel that they would foster hatred within families for his sake.

Hatred was a good thing.

I agree.

If we know how to love well, we automatically know how to hate well.

If we love someone, for instance, we will hate anything that threatens that love. Love gives birth to hate.

Regards
DL

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards
DL

Since no one will give me back my rib, she gets to keep it and rule my days and haunt my nights. Mortality ain't so bad. Sure, it's a state of "you come and go" but forever and a day inside Eden can never outface a delimited, measured life lived under the invisible sun of aging through spring, summer, fall and winter and then, death caps it all; a crescendo grand finale, ever expected while alive, welcomed when tired of living.

Equality is impossible. Women and children should come first and have rightfully won the equality wars.

This is not to say that I do not believe in equality under the law. I do, but would ignore it for my higher duty to family if the need should arise.

The protection of home as the family hub and backbone of society is why moral men should and do put women and their children above themselves.

That is the highest of a male’s duty to humanity and our evolving species and is a part of our instincts.

If a man, and you do not live by the law of the sea and put women and children and their needs above your own, even on land, then you would not be doing your highest or first duty to humanity.

Regards
DL

Jesus told his disciples when they preached the kingdom in Israel that they would foster hatred within families for his sake.

Hatred was a good thing.
Jesus was saying frankly, that preaching the sinfulness of man, the need of a Savior, and that GOD is not impressed with the works of men are not popular comments. Such things expressed will receive ridicule and even hate. This is because man wants to imagine that he is impressive and worthy of GOD's forgiveness. Such values will cause strife and upset people opinion of themselves. And yes, families will split and neighbors will not be happy; however, the love towards Jesus should come before the love of anyone or anything else. And that love of HIM should make all other love seem hateful in comparison.

Save me, save me.

You sound like a whiny little child.

Bishop John Shelby Spong: Why Atonement Theology will Kill Christianity

Regards
DL

Because Christ gave the invisible form. Man was created in the image of the Messiah.
So you're walking it back that we're made in the image of god? Good for you.

So now we're made in Jesus' image? Then why don't all the women have beards?
Did Jesus always have a beard?

If Jesus lived at all, because of parthenogenesis, Jesus would have been genetically female all of his life. You have to love the stupidity of the Christian ideology.

Regards
DL

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Regards
DL

You are insane.

You are too stupid to form an argument against what I put.

Regards
DL

Satan is a myth.

So is god, but that does not mean we should not condemn a story that is causing so much harm to women and gays thanks to those who believe it creating a homophobic and misogynous religion.

Satan is a myth but the damage is real.

Take a shot at the damage and harm whenever possible my friend.

That is how to apply the Golden Rule.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You are insane.

I think so too.

totally :cuckoo:

An opinion without an argument refuting the O.P. is you showing that you are too stupid to do so and have decided to just throw stones and run away. Nice Inquisition attitude buddy. Satan loves people like you two air heads.

Regards
DL

etc

I agree that free will is limited by nature and physics.

The answer to your question is mostly child rearing.

Regards
DL

etc

Regards
DL
I disagree--agree--somewhat
men are more violent/more aggressive
women less confrontational/etc
it is ''evolutionary''/physiological
...there are some men who have been raised ''properly''--but were serial killers/killers/etc

So you're walking it back that we're made in the image of god? Good for you.

So now we're made in Jesus' image? Then why don't all the women have beards?
Did Jesus always have a beard?
He always had a cock. So why don't women have cocks if we're all made in his image?

etc

Regards
DL
I disagree--agree--somewhat
men are more violent/more aggressive
women less confrontational/etc
it is ''evolutionary''/physiological
...there are some men who have been raised ''properly''--but were serial killers/killers/etc

I disagree--agree--somewhat, because there are always exceptions to the rule thanks to insanity and other mental aberrations.

I think what I put is undeniable though, except for those exceptions, because of things like what these links show.

Regards
DL

Please explain Moses' speech impediment. OH. Look to the beginning of Exodus to read of it. BTW Exodus is a book in the Bible( and maybe a Charles Heston cartoon ?----you'd be the better judge of that one ?)

Forum List

Back