SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

Prison time for some Atlanta school educators in cheating scandal​

The cheating is believed to date back to 2001, when scores on statewide aptitude tests improved greatly, according to a 2013 indictment. The indictment also states that for at least four years, between 2005 and 2009, test answers were altered, fabricated or falsely certified.

A review that former Gov. Sonny Perdue ordered, determined that some cheating had occurred in more than half the district’s elementary and middle schools.

Michael Bowers, a former Georgia attorney general who investigated the cheating scandal, said in 2013 that there were “cheating parties,” erasures in and out of classrooms, and teachers were told to make changes to student answers on tests.

“Anything that you can imagine that could involve cheating – it was done,” he said at the time.

IM2 is this black culture?

smithsonian-aspects-white-culture.webp
This "white culture" preserves a lot of the worst elements of the Yamnaya culture from which it descends. It's been 5000 years of human disaster.

DGS49
And yet we are to believe that the reason why there are not 13% Nuclear Physicists who are Black is because of racism in the ranks...

Well If white supremacist provide school kids with profoundly unstandardized educations. I mean whites brag "By GOD !!! We don't have big government running the schools. By god !! We delineate all that to the local level !! We let them choose their own curriculum. We believe in local control !! We believe in property tax funding of K-12 education !! We don't want big central bad federal government doing educations"

Like they do in every country that the USA compares themselves with and beats them on every international test.

But the USA would rather every village run their own school

So you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the kids what ? A standardized test

giphy.gif

And then ppl act shocked when at the end of an unstandardized process all the kids coming through don't do equally as well and you say to those who didn't do as well (who will disproportionately be black of low income because who those are ones who are likely to go to the schools without those equal resources) that "You can't go to that college" "You can't to this uni" "Matter of fact you can't go to any college at all" "You're not that smart"

Besides, even if a black kid slipped through, whites would rather hire white or Asian person even if the black person was a better nuclear physicist and scored higher

it's got nothing to do with hate and everything to do with debunking white supremacist beliefs and the Asian supremacy a couple of Asians have adopted due to their internalized racism. I know racist like you love to try gaslighting, but these instances I presented are true. On top of that your racism shows in your description of Asians.
You started this rant against asians and now you want to blame your hate on whites?

thats totally illogical

Whites cheat on the tests too. We've seen that. So, maybe if whites and Asians stopped cheating, their real scores would come out. Last, if you have 5 times more people taking the tests, you will generally have the higher average scores. So while the there are more white people so we get to commit the most crime argument is used to excuse white criminality, it is not consisered in this case because whitey wants to brag about intelligence he doesn't really have.
I was a teacher for years. I taught nearly always in "poor" schools. I have observed a lot of students, and have had a very diverse student population. I have never seen any evidence that whites or Asians are smarter. The 2 kids I had in my class who I knew were geniuses, one was black and the other Mexican. What I did see was teachers, mostly white, with low expectations of certain groups which they communicated in not-too-subtle ways to the students.

Anyone who thinks racism isn't stlil a big problem in the schools, then explain why a 4th-grade black kid whom I'd kept in from recess for misbehaving, said to me as I was talking to him and 2 other black kids. "Mr. S., you're not racist like the other white teachers." "What?" I said, "the teachers are racist?" "Oh yeah. They talk to us like we're dirt. You talk to us like we're human." The other 2 boys nodded in agreement.

And I could cite 1000 examples of racism in the schools which I witnessed.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
And does this negate white privilege? No... but of course we can expect a lot of snark from the white-right racists, always desperate to attempt to obfuscate their own racism and pretend it's something else...

I think with whites the pattern is not so much cheating on the SAT as having rich parents buy their way into a good university. Or... if they don't get into their #1 choice, they whine about Affirmative Action.
Exactly. I don't like doing this to Asians because they face the same racism from whites as we do. I made this thred because of polichic and DontTazMeBro. Both are asian, but sprew the same crap as white supremacists.

DGS49
And yet we are to believe that the reason why there are not 13% Nuclear Physicists who are Black is because of racism in the ranks...

Well If white supremacist provide school kids with profoundly unstandardized educations. I mean whites brag "By GOD !!! We don't have big government running the schools. By god !! We delineate all that to the local level !! We let them choose their own curriculum. We believe in local control !! We believe in property tax funding of K-12 education !! We don't want big central bad federal government doing educations"

Like they do in every country that the USA compares themselves with and beats them on every international test.

But the USA would rather every village run their own school

So you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the kids what ? A standardized test

giphy.gif

And then ppl act shocked when at the end of an unstandardized process all the kids coming through don't do equally as well and you say to those who didn't do as well (who will disproportionately be black of low income because who those are ones who are likely to go to the schools without those equal resources) that "You can't go to that college" "You can't to this uni" "Matter of fact you can't go to any college at all" "You're not that smart"

Besides, even if a black kid slipped through, whites would rather hire white or Asian person even if the black person was a better nuclear physicist and scored higher
Goddam standardized tests. "No Child Left Untortured," is what it is.

Schools in poor areas are not even trying to prepare kids for college, often just babysit them until they're sentenced. Sounds harsh but that's reality.

You started this rant against asians and now you want to blame your hate on whites?

thats totally illogical
The truth is not hate and your post is illogical, and that's what I was responding to.

Goddam standardized tests. "No Child Left Untortured," is what it is.

Schools in poor areas are not even trying to prepare kids for college, often just babysit them until they're sentenced. Sounds harsh but that's reality.
Schools in the hood get less money because funding is based on property value. Until that changes what you say will be one of the sad outcomes.

Exactly. I don't like doing this to Asians because they face the same racism from whites as we do. I made this thred because of polichic and DontTazMeBro. Both are asian, but sprew the same crap as white supremacists.
There are sellouts in every group, and people who we'd expect to act progressively but don't. Example: California had a ballot proposition to end bilingual education. Since Asians and Latinos are the ones in the bilingual programs, they voted against the proposition. But blacks, who speak English, voted along with racist whites to end it! So... blacks and whites ended a program which benefits Asians and Latinos! WTF? Then, on the other hand, Asians oppose Affirmative Action which benefits blacks and Latinos.

After that bilingual election, I couldn't speak to a black person for a week... not really, but it did piss me off.

• Love
Schools in the hood get less money because funding is based on property value. Until that changes what you say will be one of the sad outcomes.
Yep. I once taught in Watts, Los Angeles, very poor area. We often didn't even have paper and pencils. Meanwhile, in the same district, in the rich white areas (e.g., Woodland Hills) they've got a computer lab of corporate quality and all the conveniences. It stinks.

• Love
What I know is that day by day you white-right racist lowlife worthless ill-bred scum show yourself to be even more stupid than I'd thought possible. In some cases, such as yours, it seems to be congenital... really making the case for some sort of genetic screening for the dullard alleles before allowing dumb rednecks to get pregnant.
Again, does this make blacks more intelligent?

I was a teacher for years. I taught nearly always in "poor" schools. I have observed a lot of students, and have had a very diverse student population. I have never seen any evidence that whites or Asians are smarter. The 2 kids I had in my class who I knew were geniuses, one was black and the other Mexican. What I did see was teachers, mostly white, with low expectations of certain groups which they communicated in not-too-subtle ways to the students.

Anyone who thinks racism isn't stlil a big problem in the schools, then explain why a 4th-grade black kid whom I'd kept in from recess for misbehaving, said to me as I was talking to him and 2 other black kids. "Mr. S., you're not racist like the other white teachers." "What?" I said, "the teachers are racist?" "Oh yeah. They talk to us like we're dirt. You talk to us like we're human." The other 2 boys nodded in agreement.

This is what these scumbags don't understand. We learn what racism is by experiencing it beginning at an early age. I am 60, and know when I see racism almost immediately. Those were 4th graders, we're talking about 10 year old kids and they see it. Such is why I often laugh as I read the replies I get from these idiots.

Based on your many hateful posts, I suspect no one ever said you treat them like they’re human.

There are sellouts in every group, and people who we'd expect to act progressively but don't. Example: California had a ballot proposition to end bilingual education. Since Asians and Latinos are the ones in the bilingual programs, they voted against the proposition. But blacks, who speak English, voted along with racist whites to end it! So... blacks and whites ended a program which benefits Asians and Latinos! WTF? Then, on the other hand, Asians oppose Affirmative Action which benefits blacks and Latinos.

After that bilingual election, I couldn't speak to a black person for a week... not really, but it did piss me off.
Yeah, sellouts piss me off too. There is ZERO reason for blacks to have voted against that measure.

Nah, it's got nothing to do with hate and everything to do with debunking white supremacist beliefs and the Asian supremacy a couple of Asians have adopted due to their internalized racism. I know racist like you love to try gaslighting, but these instances I presented are true. On top of that your racism shows in your description of Asians.
Look at the continents.

Africa is a total shithole.
Asia is overpopulated and still backwards in some places, but somewhat civilized.
Europe/North America, the most advanced societies, and it's where all the Africans and Asians are escaping to. That should tell you something.

Based on your many hateful posts, I suspect no one ever said you treat them like they’re human.
Sinajuavi has not posted anything hateful. Grow the fuck up. Opposition to racism is not hate. Calling out the white racists is not hate either. You say nothing to the real haters here and in fact, you participate in it with them.

Look at the continents.

Africa is a total shithole.
Asia is overpopulated and still backwards in some places, but somewhat civilized.
Europe/North America, the most advanced societies, and it's where all the Africans and Asians are escaping to. That should tell you something.
Africa was doing just fine until it was colonized.

You might want to talk to some of the whites in Eastern Europe before you run your mouth.

And when you go to Africa you see plenty of whites. Same with Asia.

Forum List

Back