What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarah Palin takes her bus to Iowa; Oh look, it's the Ames Straw Poll weekend

Is Sarah Palin going to announce in Iowa?

• Total voters

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sarah Palin takes her bus to Iowa; Oh look, it's the Ames Straw Poll weekend - latimes.com

Think she's running?

Now comes word that Sarah Palin will bring her famous, extremely patriotic "One Nation" bus tour to the Heartland this week, allegedly for a visit to the Iowa State Fair, possibly Friday. The fair opens Thursday with a Mitt Romney speech competing with the annual carved cow in butter. Don't fail to miss that.

It wouldnt matter if she was.

She doesnt have a prayer.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score
Who cares?

Steelplate

Bluesman
Reaction score
I know I don't care... It doesn't matter anymore who runs, it really doesn't matter anymore who wins... they are all the same bought out Robots once they take their oath of office anyway. None of them can afford to give a shit about this country anymore, they'll lose their funding for the next election.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sarah Palin has marketed herself into a multi-million dollar moneymaker. Since people associate her with politics, it makes sense she will get a lot of publicity and income from being around a political event. Do I have to draw pictures for some of you?

Steelplate

Bluesman
Reaction score
Sarah Palin has marketed herself into a multi-million dollar moneymaker. Since people associate her with politics, it makes sense she will get a lot of publicity and income from being around a political event. Do I have to draw pictures for some of you?

So what you're saying is that she's just there to make money? Conservatism in action.

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So what you're saying is that she's just there to make money? Conservatism in action.

Make money and send a message. You seem to confuse Conservatism with Capitalism. There are subtle differences.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
While I personally like her, and I think she is one of the better candidates, I also have to admit she has pole vaulted the shark on more than one occasion. She will go no where

I like Palin as well but just don't see her as a viable candidate. She has way to much baggage.

I think she's way more capable than that zero who currently occupies the WH.

I don't believe she will run though. She's having the time of her life doing just what she'd doing right now.

OP
B

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score

LibocalypseNow

Reaction score
At least she's paying for her own Bus Tour. The Hopey Changey One will be charging American Taxpayers for his stupid Bus Tour. Palin wins again.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score
Wow, she really has lost any ground she ever had.

The right doesn't have an obsession with her. That honor is saved for you idiots.

You might want to check out who starts the large majority of threads about Palin these days...I will give you a hint, it is a lunatic from the right.

Political Junky

Gold Member
Reaction score

That's the way I see it, too.

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why do you mopes continue to pick on my secret sweetie, Sarah? Does she scare you that much? Are you offended because your girlfriend doesn't know how to field dress a moose?

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score
At least she's paying for her own Bus Tour. The Hopey Changey One will be charging American Taxpayers for his stupid Bus Tour. Palin wins again.

I wonder if you will say the same thing when the Republican nominee uses one of those buses. :cuckoo:
It wasn't Obama's decision to buy the buses, was it?

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List