Sarah Palin takes her bus to Iowa; Oh look, it's the Ames Straw Poll weekend

Is Sarah Palin going to announce in Iowa?

• Total voters

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Sarah Palin takes her bus to Iowa; Oh look, it's the Ames Straw Poll weekend - latimes.com

Think she's running?

Now comes word that Sarah Palin will bring her famous, extremely patriotic "One Nation" bus tour to the Heartland this week, allegedly for a visit to the Iowa State Fair, possibly Friday. The fair opens Thursday with a Mitt Romney speech competing with the annual carved cow in butter. Don't fail to miss that.

It wouldnt matter if she was.

She doesnt have a prayer.

I know I don't care... It doesn't matter anymore who runs, it really doesn't matter anymore who wins... they are all the same bought out Robots once they take their oath of office anyway. None of them can afford to give a shit about this country anymore, they'll lose their funding for the next election.

While I personally like her, and I think she is one of the better candidates, I also have to admit she has pole vaulted the shark on more than one occasion. She will go no where

Sarah Palin takes her bus to Iowa; Oh look, it's the Ames Straw Poll weekend - latimes.com

Think she's running?

Now comes word that Sarah Palin will bring her famous, extremely patriotic "One Nation" bus tour to the Heartland this week, allegedly for a visit to the Iowa State Fair, possibly Friday. The fair opens Thursday with a Mitt Romney speech competing with the annual carved cow in butter. Don't fail to miss that.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

Sarah Palin has marketed herself into a multi-million dollar moneymaker. Since people associate her with politics, it makes sense she will get a lot of publicity and income from being around a political event. Do I have to draw pictures for some of you?

Sarah Palin has marketed herself into a multi-million dollar moneymaker. Since people associate her with politics, it makes sense she will get a lot of publicity and income from being around a political event. Do I have to draw pictures for some of you?

So what you're saying is that she's just there to make money? Conservatism in action.

So what you're saying is that she's just there to make money? Conservatism in action.

Make money and send a message. You seem to confuse Conservatism with Capitalism. There are subtle differences.

While I personally like her, and I think she is one of the better candidates, I also have to admit she has pole vaulted the shark on more than one occasion. She will go no where

I like Palin as well but just don't see her as a viable candidate. She has way to much baggage.

I think she's way more capable than that zero who currently occupies the WH.

I don't believe she will run though. She's having the time of her life doing just what she'd doing right now.

At least she's paying for her own Bus Tour. The Hopey Changey One will be charging American Taxpayers for his stupid Bus Tour. Palin wins again.

That's the way I see it, too.

Why do you mopes continue to pick on my secret sweetie, Sarah? Does she scare you that much? Are you offended because your girlfriend doesn't know how to field dress a moose?

At least she's paying for her own Bus Tour. The Hopey Changey One will be charging American Taxpayers for his stupid Bus Tour. Palin wins again.

I wonder if you will say the same thing when the Republican nominee uses one of those buses. :cuckoo:
It wasn't Obama's decision to buy the buses, was it?

Forum List

Back