Sarah Palin RIGHT--Health care rationing is now LAW.

healthgrowthlongterm.jpg

Def of Death Panels:

A group of people who work at insurance companies and deny claims for health care for sick people to improve the companies bottom line.

See:

Family sues insurer who denied teen transplant - Health care- msnbc.com

or

Private Health Coverage Unstable for Middle Class — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

"Sometimes it's just better to take that pain pill--versus having the surgery."

Sometimes it is ya fuckwit,

I broke my back a few years ago and surgery was an option...I took massive pain killers for a few months and laid still in by boat. I healed. Now I can do almost everything I could before the injury. The chances of being fucking paralized from the surgery was 50-50.

You are a hack moron.

That is all.

Took a face mask in the back of my shoulder where the pad was lifted as I was falling my sophomore year and it was numb for 3 quarters. Junior year war daddy fullback double teamed me on an inside trap with a 280 lb. OT in 20 degree weather and same shoulder hit the hard ice. Popped it back in later. Screwed it up playing tennis twice and 2 years ago I was diagnosed with a torn biceps tendon and torn labrum. Surgery was an option but the success rate is about 70-30%. Friend of mine played MLB in the league here for 12 years advised not to do it.

News is to the uninformed: Insurance companies ration health care RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back