Sarah Palin on Trump: "He Was the Only One to Have the Balls to Take on the Fake Media… and Hillary Clinton”

Wonderful, the retards want to see dumb and dumber leading our country.
Here's the problem: His behaviors, the way he communicates, his childlike temperament? For many of us, it's embarrassing and humiliating to have a person like this in any position of authority, let alone President. We can see the downsides of having a person who behaves like this in charge of anything, regardless of their policies.

But for a LARGE swath of the country? They either don't notice it, or they like it. They connect with it, and the thought of demanding better just doesn't occur to them. In fact, they probably bristle at anyone who behaves & communicates at a "higher" (in their opinion) level than they do. Maybe they even resent it. They feel like they're being talked down to. So Obama was probably the epitome of the problem (in, perhaps, more ways than one, each exacerbating the other).

I've been trying to figure this out for 7 years. I'm finally realizing that this, outside of a few areas, just may be what this country is. Perhaps this is, overall, our level. Maybe the country just isn't what we thought it was. That's not an easy thing to come to terms with, but it might be helpful (if true) in terms of addressing what's happening.

Last edited:
Wonderful, the retards want to see dumb and dumber leading our country. You do know that Trump lost to an old man with dementia who lives in a basement, right?? And Palin was perhaps the worst VP nom in history who sank mcCains campaign. Don’t think you could find two bigger losers to idolize
Over the years the power elite has installed politicians in key states to get what they want. In deep Repub states, this must end as the Prog locusts have moved into former Red states and turned them.

1657449799472.png

~S~

And she's absolutely right. Can't wait to see her as Speaker of the House. What a fantastic rally tonight in Alaska.

Palin decided to become a Trump asslicker only to curry favor with morons who still worship Little Lord Fauntleroy. Plus she's as ignorant as he is.

I like Sarah a lot but I am not optimistic she will ever be Speaker. The Speaker has to have almost a photographic memory of the legislation in the pipeline, has to be a master negotiator to bring disagreeing parties together, and has to be a master fund raiser to know just how to twist arms legally, and sometimes a bit more questionably, to bring in the money to the RNC, super pacs, and targeted campaigns. She is a Patriot with solid instincts and values, but I don't see her as having major skills in any of those areas.
Which of these skills does Pilosi demonstrate?

No kettle pot black because I'm not a democrat. I agree with you, the dems and reps are both up to dirty tricks. That's why I support Proportional Representation.When was the las ttime you voted Republican

When was the last time you voted Republican?

Here's the problem: His behaviors, the way he communicates, his childlike temperament? For many of us, it's embarrassing and humiliating to have a person like this in any position of authority, let alone President. We can see the downsides of having a person who behaves like this in charge of anything, regardless of their policies.

You'll have to excuse us if we don't allow woke prog morons to determine what adult behavior is. According to the progs, this is "adult:"

Dr._Levine_State_Portrait.jpg

But for a LARGE swath of the country? They either don't notice it, or they like it. They connect with it, and the thought of demanding better just doesn't occur to them. In fact, they probably bristle at anyone who behaves & communicates at a "higher" (in their opinion) level than they do. Maybe they even resent it. They feel like they're being talked down to. So Obama was probably the epitome of the problem (in, perhaps, more ways than one, each exacerbating the other).
So Biden is better than Trump?
d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

I've been trying to figure this out for 7 years. I'm finally realizing that this, outside of a few areas, just may be what this country is. Perhaps this is, overall, our level. Maybe the country just isn't what we thought it was. That's not an easy thing to come to terms with, but it might be helpful (if true) in terms of addressing what's happening.

This is your idea of mature adults:

30xp-protests-timeline-pix1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

And she's absolutely right. Can't wait to see her as Speaker of the House. What a fantastic rally tonight in Alaska.

Sarah Palin is a moron. She wzas struck down by TDS which is why she is so stupid.

Forum List

Back