Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

Well, you sure care about something that was said about Chelsea Clinton ten years ago, in an off colored joke by John McCain.
um ... so you care about what was said about Bristol a year ago?
I was just showing more then fifteen years ago people attacked the clinton's daughter and clinton did not resign. McCain's daughter is being attacked right now for her pics, has McCain quit?
You really can't follow this thread can you?

It's not even been a year, it was Letterman and his dirty litlle comments that every woman should be extremely upset about. He's a dirty scummy old man making comments about children. Yet I heard very little from the left leaning women in this country condeming his statements. Had he directed those comments towards a female child of a liberal politician, he would have been run out of town, tarred and feathered and never been allowed on televison again. Again your comparison of Chelsea and Palin's family PALES in comparison.
Get real.
I thought it was crap what he said and I felt bad for Bristol also, so please don't assume anything about me. I do not feel bad for Palin.
She couldn't hack it and I have seen other politician suffer more from attacks and still keep going. How about the Bush twins, for the first few years all you heard was gossip on them but did Bush quit?
My senator has a son with downs and has taken some local heat for this but she hasn't quit either. Palin sold out for a book deal, plain and simple.

Good for her. I like her. I especially love how enraged the leftist ideologues get over her!! How dare she quit her shitty government job to make $7,000,000 from the productive sector on a book deal!!! How dare she be pretty!! How dare she be a regular American with a family and problems!! HOW DARE SHE!!!!! :lol:
how dare she take seven million over serving the people who elected her and trusted her to fulfill her duties as governor. You just pretty much said she sold out at the expense of the alaskan people.:lol:
Her first oath is to her family. She is now far better positioned to help them. Do you place the needs of others above your own family?

So the most important priority in helping your family is to make money? Strange. I always thought the best things one could do for their family is to be honest, fulfill your promises, lead by an example of integrity, and teach them "family" is defined by actions and not accident of birth.

I wonder what kind of a Christian example she will set by how she handles the wealth? Bah, why would any of her supporters care about that? Seems to me many of her Christian supporters use her as an excuse to try and justify how they behave towards others.

Good for her. I like her. I especially love how enraged the leftist ideologues get over her!! How dare she quit her shitty government job to make $7,000,000 from the productive sector on a book deal!!! How dare she be pretty!! How dare she be a regular American with a family and problems!! HOW DARE SHE!!!!! :lol:
how dare she take seven million over serving the people who elected her and trusted her to fulfill her duties as governor. You just pretty much said she sold out at the expense of the alaskan people.:lol:
Her first oath is to her family. She is now far better positioned to help them. Do you place the needs of others above your own family?

obviously they are not since she let them be attacked on a national stage, she could have said no and it woud have never happened.
And do you know much an oil worker makes at BP? Trust me the Palin's are well taken care of. Add the salary she was getting from being governor and her benefits and I am pretty sure they didn't need for anything. She was greedy and sold out the people who elected her for a book deal and facebook.

Yea you gotta love the Liberal loon's ill-logic...Or do ya? "How dare that Palin woman have children and bring them out in public during a Campaign!!" Talk about blaming the Victim? Yikes! I'm gonna have to remember this stuff the next time a Democrat brings their children out in public during a Campaign. Maybe some of those hilarious Liberal rape jokes will be in order no?

Last edited:
Okay.........let's talk about her book first.........

Newsmax (a GOP newsletter) bought HUGE amounts of her book. They're giving it away free with every 30 dollar subscription.

The GOP also has plans in place to GIVE her book away at GOP events.

Oh yeah........Amazon and Wal-Mart are now trying to get rid of her book. Went from 30.00 to 9.00.

And that's just for starters.......

Now? My prediction is gonna be that the GOP party is going to fracture itself over Palin's support of the race in New York.

BTW.........did anyone check out this douchebag? He makes Cheney look like a liberal!

So the most important priority in helping your family is to make money? Strange. I always thought the best things one could do for their family is to be honest, fulfill your promises, lead by an example of integrity, and teach them "family" is defined by actions and not accident of birth.

I wonder what kind of a Christian example she will set by how she handles the wealth? Bah, why would any of her supporters care about that? Seems to me many of her Christian supporters use her as an excuse to try and justify how they behave towards others.
Spending lots and lots of time with your family is the greatest gift a parent can give a child or grandchild. With the money she has earned she can spend as much time with her family as she likes. She gets to live her life on her terms. Earning money is not a crime. It is part of being responsible. Sarah will be paying plenty of taxes on the money she earned, money that will go to help lots of needy people and support plenty of gov't programs.

She was attacked mercilessly by the left and grew tired of it. First you screamed about how "unqualified she was". Now when she quits, it's "HOW DARE SHE QUIT HER SHITTY GOVERNMENT JOB!!!!!" :lol: You haters should be happy! She quit! Get over it!

Meanwhile, Sarah is laughing in David Letterman's smug face right about now!! She has a best selling book, a loving family, and financial security; he has a sex scandal, a possible lawsuit and a destroyed marriage to deal with. What comes around goes around, eh?! :clap2:

Trust me, Sarah Palin isn't worried about what you or anyone else thinks about her. She is living a very full and blessed life! I am happy for her. You should be too! :)

She's a real person with real problems. So what? Now she's a real person with real problems and $7,000,000. :clap2::clap2:

You totally ignored the fact I just destroyed your point. Dragging her kids around the campaign trial constantly like stage props was not putting them first. Especially when they were missing school. Never mind the fact Palin still ran knowing her daughter's pregnancy would eventually come out.

links?? school records?? any proof of this?

I remember that she had her kids with her at the August convention. I am pretty sure that school was out in August. But maybe you have some evidence of this horrible crime....:LOL:

Ok,so we've established that Republicans are no longer allowed to bring their children out in public during Campaigns. Well that's according to the Liberal kooks anyway. Yea i just can't wait to see Democrats bringing their children out in public during future Campaigns. I wonder if the Liberal kooks will still think all that smearing and hilarious rape jokes are so acceptable and justified. Hmm?

Last edited:
First of all, her pregnant daughter was attacked, but also her handicapped son who was an infant at the time and also her 8 year old daughter. EVERYONE said Clinton's daughter was ugly?????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm would you provide that link please. The one and only time that I had ever heard that Clinton's daughter was viciously attacked was from the libs on this board, and to this day, I have not seen a credible link to it. So please provide it.
Or is this just another idea that you libs have pulled out of your liberal la, la land book of fantasies.

like I said before she should of thought of her children before she decided to run for vice president, when you are mother you should always put her children first.
She put her family first by cashing a $7,000,000 advance for her book.
and taught her children first that her success is more important than they are and second when life gets hard just quit and sell out to the highest bidder. And why couldn't she be governor and write her book? Many other politicians didn't have to quit to write a book.

Ok,so we've established that Republicans are no longer allowed to bring their children out in public during Campaigns. Well that's according to the Liberal kooks anyway. Yea i just can't wait to see Democrats bringing their children out in public during future Campaigns. I wonder if the Liberal kooks will still think all that smearing and hilarious rape jokes are so acceptable and justified. Hmm?

You have been on your game of late Libocalypse!!!

Between yourself, Dude, and Crusader, you are decimating the liberal rubbish that is strewn about this forum.

And to that I say - well done!!!!

Yea how dare those "Evil" Republicans bring their children out in public during Campaigns!! Are these Liberal kooks for real or what? Ok so we better never see any Democrats bringing their children out in public ever again either. If they do then i'm sure all you Liberal kooks wont mind all the vicious smearing and those hilarious Liberal rape jokes right? Come on,you know you Liberal kooks are just soo full of chit on this stuff. You freaks would be up on your high horses screeching endlessly about how awful it was that someone joked about raping one of your beloved Democrat's daughters. Seriously,i'm gonna have to remember all this Liberal kook stuff the next time i see a Democrat bringing their children out in public.

Yea how dare those "Evil" Republicans bring their children out in public during Campaigns!! Are these Liberal kooks for real or what? Ok so we better never see any Democrats bringing their children out in public ever again either. If they do then i'm sure all you Liberal kooks wont mind all the vicious smearing and those hilarious Liberal rape jokes right? Come on,you know you Liberal kooks are just soo full of chit on this stuff. You freaks would be up on your high horses screeching endlessly about how awful it was that someone joked about raping one of your beloved Democrat's daughters. Seriously,i'm gonna have to remember all this Liberal kook stuff the next time i see a Democrat bringing their children out in public.

What about John Kerry's daughter?

Egad!!!!

JOHN_KERRYS_DAUGHTER_ALEXANDRA_AT_CANNES_5-15-2004.jpg

Gotta love the devine Miss Palin!

Best gift the Democrats have ever had. Now she is leading a branch of the republican party that would rather have a Democrat win than a moderate republican. She is throwing a can't miss republican seat in the House to a marginal Democrat!

Sarah ...we LOVE YOU!

Gotta love the devine Miss Palin!

Best gift the Democrats have ever had. Now she is leading a branch of the republican party that would rather have a Democrat win than a moderate republican. She is throwing a can't miss republican seat in the House to a marginal Democrat!

Sarah ...we LOVE YOU!

I bet Sarah knows how to spell divine - unlike some...

:eusa_angel:

No Democrat has held this NY district since the Civil War. It is very possible that Sarah Palin, Dick Armey, and the rest of the teabaggers may help make history.

Libtards are special people. Didn't you get the memo?

Forum List

Back