Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor

Report: Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor

News

The Daily Mail

by: Daniel Miller and Michael Zennie

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Karen Santorum with her husband, Rick, at his Iowa caucus party on Jan. 3. Photo Credit:AP/Charlie Riedel
The wife of fiercely pro-life presidential hopeful Rick Santorum had a six-year love affair with an abortion doctor, 40 years her senior - who, incredibly, delivered her as a baby - it has emerged.

Karen Santorum, 51, who, like her husband, opposes abortion even in cases of rape and doesn't believe in using birth control, lived with Pittsburgh abortion pioneer Dr Thomas E. Allen for most of her 20s in the 1980s.
Report: Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor | Times 247

Much ado about nothing as Obama's relationship with Rev. Wright?
:cool::eusa_whistle:

Look dumbass. Her realtionship was not Rick Santorums relationship. The two did not share the woman did they?
Santorum himself did not date or live with an abortion doctor. Go fuck yourself. Only a pinhead would try to argue the two to be the same.

So not at all anything that should be considered about the judegement of a potential First Lady? HHhhhmmmmm:eusa_doh:

We don't vote for First Lady. People have family members they disagree with. Some families (I'd say many) are divided between parties and ideological issues.

I say leave the families alone.

Remember how the Democrats foamed at the mouth that everyone better leave Chelsea alone as families were strictly out of bounds? That would be after Nancy was in bounds and before W's daughters were in bounds. Which was before Obama's ho and kids were out of bounds. Now Sentorum's ho is in bounds. Hmmm...there seems to be a pattern here...

In my life time it started with far right wing lunatics attacking Jimmy Carter's daughter Amy when she was only a child. The far right used to go after the families of Democrats and Republicans (Manchester Union Leader and Reagan supporters) but most all Republicans ignored the far right - back then.

So not at all anything that should be considered about the judegement of a potential First Lady? HHhhhmmmmm:eusa_doh:

We don't vote for First Lady. People have family members they disagree with. Some families (I'd say many) are divided between parties and ideological issues.

Remember how the Democrats foamed at the mouth that everyone better leave Chelsea alone as families were strictly out of bounds? That would be after Nancy was in bounds and before W's daughters were in bounds. Which was before Obama's ho and kids were out of bounds. Now Sentorum's ho is in bounds. Hmmm...there seems to be a pattern here...
Statists run themselves in a duplicitous light, live on two way streets and portend to limit others to one direction only...thiers.

In my life time it started with far right wing lunatics attacking Jimmy Carter's daughter Amy when she was only a child. The far right used to go after the families of Democrats and Republicans (Manchester Union Leader and Reagan supporters) but most all Republicans ignored the far right - back then.
Really?

Below is a link and the script from Saturday Night Live from that time period.

SNL is hardly 'Far right wing' dopey...

Script

Oh bullshit.

John McCain famously called Chelsea Clinton a dog.

You guys basically started this shit back in the Atwater days.

Statists run themselves in a duplicitous light, live on two way streets and portend to limit others to one direction only...thiers.

Yeah..that's why the person that coined the term, went on SSI under an assumed named..

You know that hypocrite bitch and your heroine..Ayn Rand?

Really?

Below is a link and the script from Saturday Night Live from that time period.

SNL is hardly 'Far right wing' dopey...

Script
I guess if you can't find it on youtube or google it isn't tue, eh?

:lol:
pathetic

Oh, you think the comedians were the only ones?

William Loeb and others .. the people who made Reagan, were very unkind in public about family members of people they disagreed with. Like I said, most every responsible conservative and Republican avoided those creeps.

dopey

News

The Daily Mail

Karen Santorum with her husband, Rick, at his Iowa caucus party on Jan. 3. Photo Credit:AP/Charlie Riedel
The wife of fiercely pro-life presidential hopeful Rick Santorum had a six-year love affair with an abortion doctor, 40 years her senior - who, incredibly, delivered her as a baby - it has emerged.

Karen Santorum, 51, who, like her husband, opposes abortion even in cases of rape and doesn't believe in using birth control, lived with Pittsburgh abortion pioneer Dr Thomas E. Allen for most of her 20s in the 1980s.

And this has WHAT to do with Santorum himself?
I don't give a crap what his wife did 30 years ago...it has nothing to do with how Santorum could run this country. You people don't seem to care that Obama himself hung out with terrorists or smoked crack or anything else in his passt. You think he's doing such a great job...how is Santorum's wife having an affair with ANYONE 30 yrs ago going to affect his presidency? :lol:

Obama survived by eating aborted fetuses and Ramen noodles during his crack smoking days.

oh fuck.....no wonder he is getting grey hair.....

Oh bullshit.

Before Lee, but he and others had some training by Nixon dirty works teams

Why do Republican voters have so much trust in their leaders? [We know Dems love their leaders, but this makes sense because Dems love government]

Wh don't Republican voters that Santorum is imperfect. (and so is Romney, Gingrich, Bush, Reagan and fill-in-the-politician)

I remember when they set the perjury trap for Clinton. They used an army of people to secretly tape conversations about his private sex life. Meanwhile, the Republican congress is filled with adulterers and pedophiles.

The Republicans have been playing this game forever. They have built a voting-coalition out of stupid Americans who believe that one group of politicians - namely Republicans - have better values than another group of politicians - namely Democrats.

Here is the terrible truth: all politicians are human. Worse: they are, by virtue of their chosen career, opportunists. This means they lie routinely and methodically to gain and hold power. It's called politics. Reagan was a divorced man who was estranged from his children, yet he preached ceaselessly about the sanctity of Family. He did this because Republicans use values and religion to bait uneducated Americans into the voting booth. [If they were educated, and analytical, they would never buy into this stuff - they would never believe in men like Santorum, Romney, or Gingrich]. Or Reagan, who is a cult figure in Republican circles. [Yup, the most anti-government people in history have as their greatest symbol - wait for it - a government leader. Don't kid yourself: Ronald Reagan was pure Big Government. He raised taxes eleven times and doubled Carter's debt. He grew the Pentagon into a Big Government nightmare, far in excess of what an earlier generation of Republicans would find acceptable]

Indeed, Reagan never stepped foot in church. He passed the country's most liberal Abortion policy as governor of California (and he could have vetoed it with zero political repercussions. But he didn't because he is a politician - an amoral opportunist who preys on uneducated Republican voters). His wife Nancy was a notorious astrology buff who despised organized religion. Yet Reagan claimed to be a Conservative man of God. Republican voters bought it "hook, line, and sinker" . Why? Because they have total faith in their government leaders.

Who will Republican voters trust next? Which current candidate will be their next cult hero?

(don't they know that they are being fooled? Don't they know that their greatest political heroes grew government more than 95% of the presidents in American history? We are still paying for Reagan's failed StarWars, which was more expensive than Carter's budget over 4 years. Have Republican voters ever studied the actual numbers of Reagan and Bush? Did it ever occur to them that this values rhetoric - Bible and Flag, Religion and Patriotism - is merely a trick used to push naive people into the voting booth)

God help us.

Last edited:

Oh bullshit.

My quote was about the Democrat's double standard for families. A McCain quote doesn't address that. As for Republicans, you have one stupid joke made by McCain in 1998 that was more directed at Clinton and Reno?

It used to be accepted that common good and decency was not to muck rake and enjoy being an amateur shit hunter as all this amounts to is a gold mine of shit. Congratulations folks, you supporters of conduct like this have hit the friggin gold mine!
Some folk still tell the Betty Ford jokes and make fun of the family members of anyone they can find.
Why?
Because they can not distinguish between today's pop culture and the very important political decisions they have made, or most likely HAVE NOT MADE, in their own life.

News

The Daily Mail

And this has WHAT to do with Santorum himself? :eek:
I don't give a crap what his wife did 30 years ago...it has nothing to do with how Santorum could run this country. You people don't seem to care that Obama himself hung out with terrorists or smoked crack or anything else in his passt. You think he's doing such a great job...how is Santorum's wife having an affair with ANYONE 30 yrs ago going to affect his presidency? :lol:

Santorum is still attacking Obama for alleging he sat in the pew for 20 years listening to Rev. Wright’s racist sermons. Obama denounce Rev. Wright and left the church as he was called to do.

What Rev. Wright said do not reflect on who Obama is. What Bill Ayers did before Obama was born do not reflect on who Obama is. If it does then what Santorum’s wife did by living 6 years with the doctor that delivered her must reflect on who he is. And the rape of children and nuns and impregnating them and forcing them to abort and bury their aborted fetus in the church court yard by priest for more than 20 years must reflect on who Santorum is and he should denounce the church and leave. If he does not he is a FUCKING hypocrite.

Don't elect first ladies? The hell we do. Did not stop radical right wing extremist from attacking Michele.

Last edited by a moderator:
Santorum is still attacking Obama for alleging he sat in the pew for 20 years listening to Rev. Wright’s racist sermons. Obama denounce Rev. Wright and left the church as he was called to do.

What Rev. Wright said do not reflect on who Obama is. What Bill Ayers did before Obama was born do not reflect on who Obama is. If it does then what Santorum’s wife did by living 6 years with the doctor that delivered her must reflect on who he is. And the rape of children and nuns and impregnating them and forcing them to abort and bury their aborted fetus in the church court yard by priest for more than 20 years must reflect on who Santorum is and he should denounce the church and leave. If he does not he is a FUCKING hypocrite.

Wow, that's incoherent even for a liberal on this site. I'm impressed, well done... :clap2:

Forum List

Back