Santorum Crushed in New Ad (Finally, the Truth is Out)

I honestly thought we couldn't do worse then this past administration, but here is the candidate.

I watched the ad, and found it disturbing.

What I find more disturbing, is the blatant lies and innuendo in the ad. Take for example the part where is says Santorum has taken "the most lobbyist cash in Washington". The graphic says...
has a black belt in hypocrisy
...and cites a 10.22.2006 article from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette...
Editorial: Casey for Senate / Santorum exemplifies the worst of Washington
...as the source of the comment.

Problem is, it's an editorial opinion from a Bob Casey, Jr. supporter, and doesn't even mention... not once... lobbyist cash.

If that one piece is suspect, and it is, then so is the rest of the ad.

BTW, I do not support, nor plan to vote for, Rick Santorum.

Another attack ad coming from Mr. Racist himself--Ron Paul---:badgrin::badgrin: I'll tell you he keeps this crap up and he is going to have two very experienced candidates squash him and bury the old fart.

All Ron Paul has turned out to be is Mitt Romney's wing man.

ron-paul-gets-back-into-practice.jpg

Santorum is full of -

Santorum.

But, there's nothing new here. Nothing we didn't already know.

And, its a case of the pot calling the kettle dirty.

Last edited:
No ad is worse than Santorum's own words imo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gwwmm-cQxU&feature=player_embedded]Rick Santorum On Small Government (spread far and wide) - YouTube[/ame]

Another attack ad coming from Mr. Racist himself--Ron Paul---:badgrin::badgrin: I'll tell you he keeps this crap up and he is going to have two very experienced candidates squash him and bury the old fart.

Teflon Ron has been wrestling the entire establishment for years and he keeps getting stronger. On more then one debate he has faced off against the entire Republican lineup.

You keep living in your fantasy, ill live in reality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Aohgrn1peA]Ron Paul Ad - Betrayal - YouTube[/ame]

Good to see the Good Doctor swinging back. And this one is a KO.

Forum List

Back