Sandy Hook Parents Sue Alex Jones For Defamation...

A defense to defamation is the truth. Thus, Alex Jones will be entitled to discovery and all other methods to prove his theory. Do these people really want to go through with this? It can do nothing but open fresh wounds.

I would. These wounds are not going to heal as long as this man is promoting the idea that these people are liars and their child never died. There is no closure for that. They want Jones barred from making these false claims.

The families have had death threats. They've had to move multiple times to escape idiots like Dale Smith who harass them every day for the "hoax" they're purportedly perpetrating. How can they heal when they're constantly looking over their shoulders? This needs to end.and the suit will help do that.

Whackjob update: Judge denies Alex Jones effort to dismiss Sandy Hook lawsuit

A judge has denied conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ request to dismiss a lawsuit surrounding the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre that he has called a hoax.

The Infowars host is being sued for defamation in Texas by the parents of a 6-year-old who was among the 20 children and six adults killed in the Newtown, Connecticut, attack. State District Judge Scott Jenkins on Wednesday ruled the case can proceed.

Jenkins also refused to dismiss a similar lawsuit brought by a man who was falsely identified on the Infowars website as the gunman who killed 17 people at a Florida high school in February.
No one died at Sandy Hoax.....period.
Why don't you say that to the parents and other family members and friends. I'm sure you are brave enough to do that, right?

Already have done so to Lenny poseur Pozner, bannedecea, the muff-diving queer. The Sandy Hoax gun grabbing crisis actors have to keep this ruse up because when the truth eventually comes out (and it will) these charity stealing commies will be ridden out on a rail.

I give you "grieving" father Robbie Parker...

(snicker)

A defense to defamation is the truth. Thus, Alex Jones will be entitled to discovery and all other methods to prove his theory. Do these people really want to go through with this? It can do nothing but open fresh wounds.

I would. These wounds are not going to heal as long as this man is promoting the idea that these people are liars and their child never died. There is no closure for that. They want Jones barred from making these false claims.

The families have had death threats. They've had to move multiple times to escape idiots like Dale Smith who harass them every day for the "hoax" they're purportedly perpetrating. How can they heal when they're constantly looking over their shoulders? This needs to end.and the suit will help do that.

ROTFLMAO! They are too busy finding avenues to cash in, ya moron. These crisis actors can "claim" any fucking thing to try and insulate themselves for being part of this DHS psy-op. Of course dumb fucks like yourself fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Whackjob update: Judge denies Alex Jones effort to dismiss Sandy Hook lawsuit

A judge has denied conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ request to dismiss a lawsuit surrounding the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre that he has called a hoax.

The Infowars host is being sued for defamation in Texas by the parents of a 6-year-old who was among the 20 children and six adults killed in the Newtown, Connecticut, attack. State District Judge Scott Jenkins on Wednesday ruled the case can proceed.

Jenkins also refused to dismiss a similar lawsuit brought by a man who was falsely identified on the Infowars website as the gunman who killed 17 people at a Florida high school in February.
No one died at Sandy Hoax.....period.
Why don't you say that to the parents and other family members and friends. I'm sure you are brave enough to do that, right?

Already have done so to Lenny poseur Pozner, bannedecea, the muff-diving queer. The Sandy Hoax gun grabbing crisis actors have to keep this ruse up because when the truth eventually comes out (and it will) these charity stealing commies will be ridden out on a rail.

I give you "grieving" father Robbie Parker...

(snicker)

:71: Poor benighted conspiracy theorists. No real life.

ROTFLMAO! They are too busy finding avenues to cash in, ya moron. These crisis actors can "claim" any fucking thing to try and insulate themselves for being part of this DHS psy-op. Of course dumb fucks like yourself fell for it hook, line and sinker.
So...how much have they "cashed in"? Surely such a brilliant person :71: as yourself would be able to research that and tell us.

So...how much have they "cashed in"? Surely such a brilliant person :71: as yourself would be able to research that and tell us.

They are still accepting donations, bannedecea. Did you see the Parker interview a little more than 24 hours after this alleged event where he mentions a donation site?? Why would they need donations? The corrupt state officials of Connecticut would be responsible for recouping any alleged costs to the families.

Not surprised at all that you have no critical thinking skills.

I didn't think it possible but he

Didn't think it possible but he posts more smack than mikeyTx and that's nothing to be proud of. From what I've read so far of DS, he won't post a single thing to back up his ridiculous conspiracy bunkum. I remember when trolls used to be humorous and silly. This nonsense is just uncivil and ugly.

They are still accepting donations, bannedecea. Did you see the Parker interview a little more than 24 hours after this alleged event where he mentions a donation site?? Why would they need donations? The corrupt state officials of Connecticut would be responsible for recouping any alleged costs to the families.

Not surprised at all that you have no critical thinking skills.
So, again....how much have they "cashed in"? I'm not seeing any $$ figures from you......

Didn't think it possible but he posts more smack than mikeyTx and that's nothing to be proud of. From what I've read so far of DS, he won't post a single thing to back up his ridiculous conspiracy bunkum. I remember when trolls used to be humorous and silly. This nonsense is just uncivil and ugly.

Plain and simple, no one died, Sandy Hook School had been shut down since 2008 and was being used to store old school furniture. There was a drill going on at the same time that Sandy Hoax was taking place at the Rose of St.Lima school which was part of the live footage that was shown and made to appear as if it was "live footage" at Sandy Hook on CNN. You can't win this debate nor can you defend the fact that the powers that be concerning this staged event cannot produce the documents under the FOIA.......simple requests....like which company provided the porta-potties? Can we see the receipts? Which company provided the electronic sign telling people that they must sign in? Why can't we see a receipt? Which company was assigned to do the bio-hazard clean up??? Can we see a receipt?? If this REALLY happened? These documents would be EASY to produce.....so what's the deal?

I have done quite a bit of research about this event. In the beginning I wanted to debunk those that were saying that this was a staged event because I felt they were only throwing gas on the fire...but the more digging I did, the more I realized that something was very, very wrong with the "official story". Here are just a few. I have more but these are particularly interesting IMHO.....

The first question is why has there been so much redaction of information and inconsistencies regarding the events that took place?

Why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook School to treat the seriously injured or those children and school staff clinging to life? Why did they not request the Life Star trauma helicopters for the victims, but we had helicopters recording the scene?

Sandy Hook stated that it had a new security system, yet there are no photos or videos to be found.

Why was the school completely demolished in October 2013? Why was it completely off limits to the public? Why the extreme security measures? Why were the construction team forced to sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreements)? What's the big secret?

Why are there no photos or videos of the dead children, staff members, or even Adam Lanza? Why are there no photos of any children being transported to the hospital, in the hospital, or at their funeral? Why are there no photos of the blood, spent cartridges, or weapons used? We saw the aftermath of Columbine, but not Sandy Hook?
There are pictures of the dead gunmen from Columbine who took their own lives, but we can't see Adam Lanza's dead body? Why were a lot of the police reports, photos, and video redacted from the public. What could they possibly be hiding?

After more than a year (12/27/13) photos were finally released, but showed little evidence. A few apparent gun shots, broken window, weapons used (displayed for photo shoot). No hard evidence, bodies, blood, dozens of bullet holes, etc... The school did not look like a panic situation or a mass shooting took place.

Speaking of photos, it showed the building was a toxic waste dump. You can see mold and flood damage on the walls and doors. There is also clearly mold on the exterior, which means they are not maintaining the school. The aerial footage of the roof shows it is damaged. The shrubbery outside is overgrown, and the broken glass shown is not safety glass. Sandy Hook also had an asbestos problem. Who would send their child to a school like this???? This is merely a few days before Christmas vacation but there are no Christmas decorations or children's drawings ANYWHERE to be seen on the windows???

During the 911 call, (released almost a FULL YEAR 12/4/13 after the incident) the behavior of the caller (Barbara Halstead) did not sound like she was panicking, neither does Rick Thorne who called after her. No description of the shooter. At one point you can hear someone say "I heard a rumor its fake?". It may have been "are they in a room where it's safe", but why is it not in the transcripts along with the other dialogue? The 9/11 caller is whispering while claiming a gun is being fired but you don't hear a single gun shot but allegedly Adam Lanza, a 120 pound Asperger's Syndrome child is making like Rambo.
During the call, they said there were gun shoots going off, but no audio of gunfire can be heard (only random, single popping noises). The Columbine 911 audio has clear panic and gunfire audio.

One more thing about the 911 call. Why was the 911 call about an unwanted person instead of shoots fired? The police responded to an unwanted person instead of an active shooter. The official story says Adam Lanza shot over 150+ rounds and killed 26 people in less than 10 minutes. None of the witnesses stories match this claim. Many have said they heard a loud popping noise over the loud speaker. If they were inside the school they should have been able to hear these loud 150+ rounds from a rifle or handgun going off without a loud speaker, as well as screaming kids. The shooting is supposed to be taking place during the 911 calls and you can't hear the 150+ rounds going off. The school nurse who hid inside the school said she heard 5 shots not 150+ shots. Why is that?

Why are interviews of the kids inconsistent with the events that took place. They account being a in a drill and going outside to see police and firemen. Some say they heard a loud sound. Why don't they remember the 150+ gunfire shoots happening? No one forgets when they hear gunfire or screaming kids. During Alexis Wasik's interview, she says there were police officers and children crying but no gunfire. Impossible! Her mother, Lynn, was also seen chuckling at a response with CNN of "It doesn't even seem real." Yeah, really funny. The parents, Joe and Lynn Wasik also act very strange while giving an interview with their daughter.

Who declared all 20 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first 11 MINUTES?? Connecticut law states that only a doctor can declare them legally dead. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15 mile drive?

What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec 14, 2012. "Approximately 700 students were present."-CNN. There is no footage of the massive evacuation of 700 People or even 500+ people, let alone the 500+ concerned parents. Not in, out, or going to the firehouse.

Why were the parents seen laughing and or not crying when they learn their child is dead?
The parents and people involved like Francine and David Wheeler, Nicole Hockley, Gene Rosen, Jimmy Greene, Mark Barden, Kevin Marc, Richard Martinez are KNOWN actors or entertainers.

Speaking of Gene Rosen, who has a extensive background in acting, why did his story of what happened change so much from each interview? Why was he seen walking around at the firehouse from a news chopper? This means he could not have been at his house. One video shows him rehearsing his lines and gets corrected by the cameraman talking about when the kids told him about what happened. Why would a cameraman correct his story?

Why was a fake photo of Allison Wyatt used (when the real child was named Lily), and when noticed by the real mother (Cathy Gaubert from Atlanta) that it was taken down and another photo was replaced?

Why was Sandy Hook shooting victim Noah Pozner pictured among those killed on 16 December 2014, on a Army Public School in Peshawar, Pakistan that killed 145 people in an ambush attack? Someone must be wrong, right?

How do we know the pictures of the children are actual children that went to Sandy Hook the day of the shooting? Is there proof, they are in fact children of the parents and not random photos of cute kids?

Why was the "iconic" photo of kids walking in a straight line not picked up by the police dash cams at the exact same time the photo was taken? Why were the dash camera times inconsistent with the report of the timeline of events that took place?

When the first aerial footage helicopter arrives, why are the police officers and firemen standing around without a sense of urgency? Why aren't they assisting the wounded? Why aren't they securing the perimeter for any other threats? Why aren't they searching for other survivors, and where are all the kids? There is also a 10 minute HD news helicopter clip that shows people wondering around and no sign of the hundreds of kids and they are going into the firehouse and then coming out another door and repeating as if to make it appear that there were more people than there actually were????

The official story states Adam Lanza shot over 150+ rounds killing 26 people in less than 10 minutes. Why did the police wait 5 minutes before they entered the school when they could have helped save lives? Why did the responding officers have to park a quarter mile from the scene?

Who was the person(s) that ran off into the woods being chased by cops? Why were they running? Why was it never talked about? Did the FEMA drills going on at the same time have anything to do with the shooting? It was occurring between 9am-4pm in Bridgeport, CT (13 miles away) called "Planning for the needs of children in disasters". Could that explain the "check in sign" at Sandy Hook and the ID badges people were wearing?

Why were the majority of houses around the surrounding area have their mortgages paid off on December 25, 2009?
The strange purchase date and price of Sandy Hook homes can be found on the "Assessors Online Database for Newtown, CT". A response to this question claims that "the sale price of $0 the reason would be because of a family sale where the home ownership is simply transferred. (In other words, no money actually changed hands) Then why so many on the same day? Also it is on Christmas, meaning no one would be working so it would be a sneaky way to do business when no one is looking, no???

Why would a police officer by the name of Lt. Vanghele at 9:45 AM on Dec 14, 2012 from the Newtown Police Department after finding a kindergarten female child in the hallway make her go into room eight and leave her? Room eight was allegedly the supposed gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff. Official Report quote "In all, seventeen people were killed in classroom 8." Why would they leave the child in there? Why wouldn't they whisk her away to safety?????

Why would two CT State Troopers enter room Ten (which is allegedly a gruesome crime scene with dead bodies of children and school staff) tell a kindergarten boy who they find in the bathroom (whose name is redacted) tell him to stay and they will be both be back when it is safe? Why would they do that when room ten which is allegedly the same room Adam Lanza killed himself?

Why wouldn't the medical examiner allow the families to see the bodies of their children? We are led to believe that the victims' families are only satisfied with seeing just a photo of their loved one who they will never see again. Think of how you would act as a parent...do you REALLY buy this load of bullshit???

Who was the company that authorities allowed the removing and cleaning all of the Bio-Hazard materials? They would have to remove all the body parts and 45-60 gallons of blood based on the number of children and school staff shot and killed that day. When Wolfgang Halbig asked about contractor’s names for such services as installing the new security system and cleaning up biological material after the event, he was told disclosing that information would “put the children at risk”. What the fuck does that even mean?

Wolfgang Halbig worked in public education as a teacher, dean, assistant principal, principal, director of an alternative school and as the Director for School Safety and Security of the Seminole County Public Schools, a school district of approximately 65,000 students. He trains for crisis situations like shootings. He was asking questions as to why certain protocols were not followed and why certain information is not available. As a result, he was threatened and ignored for simply asking questions. He firmly believes that Sandy Hook was a hoax. Look him up, his in-depth investigation of Sandy Hook is interesting and informative.

Why would the FBI make the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting Classified? When the FBI Investigative report in the Columbine Mass shooting isn't. Why didn't the FBI include the deaths at Sandy Hook on their crime statistics in 2012? The other mass shootings included the deaths in their stats, why not Sandy Hook?

Why can't they provide the list of 26 children and the music teacher who performed at the 2013 Super Bowl in New Orleans.
This should be classified as a field trip and the parents should have been required to sign waivers in the event their child was injured on the field trip. Who paid for their flight? What's the name of the individual or school/school board who paid for that huge expense?

How is it possible that a trained SWAT team or many SWAT teams that day could not find the Registered Nurse (Sally Cox) and a Secretary who made a 911 call from the front office in a closet for over 4 hours after searching the school 3 times?While these two people were unaccounted for, dashcam videos shows an officer laying out snacks, sandwich making matrials and drinks on the hood of his patrol vehicle.......WTF????

Why did we have police officers telling a registered nurse to close her eyes so she wouldn't see the blood?

Why did reporter Andrea McCarren report that she spoke with the school nurse of Sandy Hook and the nurse stated she met eyes with the shooter and jumped under a desk? Why would she say something like that when Nurse Sally Cox states (on ABC morning news) that she only saw his feet?

Why did McCarren also report saying that she asked the nurse "If she knew the suspects mother..and she said she did..and she was an absolutely loving person..a very caring experienced kindergarten teacher...just the kind of person you would want with your 5 year old children"?... When Nancy Lanza was not a kindergarten teacher at Sandy Hook and former school board official Lillian Bittman, is quoted saying "No one has heard of her".

Why Lt. George Sinko, working an off-duty detail at a construction site and making overtime money ignore the 911 calls and a Newtown police dispatcher requesting help from police officers for shots fired at The Sandy Hook Elementary School. For over two hours he sits and does absolutely nothing while children and school staff are supposedly being shot and killed.

Why would Adam "No Motive" Lanza drive past 8 other schools and go to Sandy Hook Elementary?
We have seen no motive for him to do so. Why has there been no connection that Adam Lanza committed the crime? Why is information redacted? Why are the parents so concerned in keeping information private? Why did Pete Williams from NBC report that a "couple of officials" said that on the 13th of December that Adam Lanza went to the school and got into some kind of altercation with four other staff members........ and that on December 14th..3 out of 4 of those staff member were killed?Why would he say a "couple of officials" told him that? Who are those officials?
This needs to be clarified because Lt. Vance states that this is false information and there are no reports of any altercation......seriously???

Like I stated earlier, the only sense of urgency the donut eating Corrupticutt cops show on CNN is when they are conducting a live shooter drill at the Rose of St. Lima,....DOH!!!! Who are these cops and why are they there and not at Sandy Hook and the alleged shooting taking place THERE? Can you say "FAKE NEWS"????? Thought ya could......

Why was Eric Holder in Connecticut with Governor Dan Malloy announcing Project Longevity, an initiative that provides new federal grant money to prevent gun violence on November 27th, 2012...just before the Sandy Hook Shooting on December 14th, 2012? What are the odds? Why were there articles and donation websites created BEFORE the date of the shooting? Google URL cache date can verify this information.

Here is an interesting fact about the home of Nancy and Adam Lanza...their neighbors were John & Linda Trentacosta. John Trentacosta is President & CEO Newtown Savings Bank. In 2011, he was the newly appointed member of the New York Fed’s council. Immediately following the Sandy Hook shooting, United Way of Western Connecticut and the Newtown Savings Bank created the Sandy Hook School Support Fund at 12/14/2012 at 6:58pm. Newtown Savings Bank CEO John Trentacosta told the local paper that the fund came together as a response to countless requests. How could they receive countless requests for the fund, develop a fund concept, have a planning meeting, establish a fund account, coordinate with the United Way, develop a campaign, create the artwork, web content, and publish online within a half a day? Robbie Parker, the smirking crisis actor made sure to mention that there was a fund set up for his alleged daughter when he gave that less than convincing performance....I ask this.....for those with any common sense....if you just lost your child....would you be plugging a donation site?????

Why did Lt. Vance State state the gunman was found in the hallway when the official report states Adam Lanza was found in Room Ten ? Who was the police officer calling into the Newtown Police dispatcher at (9:55) stating in his words that we should have multiple weapons, a long rifle and a shotgun? How would he know about both of these guns when the long rifle was found in classroom 10 and the shotgun was found in the back of Adam Lanza's trunk at night? BTW, when they removed the rifle from the alleged car he drove to get there? They were not wearing any rubber gloves....it defies all protocol for recovering potential evidence, no????

Why on Wednesday January 21, 2015 did officials in Newtown vote to tear down the home where Adam Lanza lived? Why destroy a perfectly good home? What do they not want the public to know about the house? The parents sued the estate of Nancy Lanza and then allowed the house to be bulldozed....it was a tangible asset but yet it was destroyed? I suspect that it was done to prevent anyone from removing DNA samples that could prove that there was no one that matches the DNA of an "Adam Lanza". In May 21 of 2015, why did the state board award officer Thomas Bean of more than $380,000 in long term disability for anxiety and depression? He was not supposed to enter the school. He was only supposed to guard an entrance, but he was curious. He was actually quoted in saying, "For 12 years as a cop I did my job as best I could. For the town, this is not about right or wrong anymore, it is about the dollar."

The last question you might be asking is, "If it is a hoax, there would be a lot of people involved with this lie." Well my friend, welcome to the new America. Where truth is stranger than fiction. There are a lot of bad people in this country that would sell their soul for money or power. There is also the power of blackmail. This event wasn't just about gun control. It could also be about increasing government power in the form of surveillance, internet control, mental health, money, and political propaganda. They may not get to pass gun control tomorrow, but they are trying. Every time guns are brought up in a discussion, Sandy Hook is brought up as well. Look at the hard facts and ignore the disinformation. The mainstream media is going to continue to put sad music on while showing pictures of the supposedly killed kids. Don't play on emotion, use logic. Don't believe a "official" story from the mainstream media. We must stop them and expose the truth before it is too late. If they can get away with Sandy Hook, they will no doubt stage other shootings and they have. If you are curious about wanting to learn more, I recommend watching the documentary "We need to talk about Sandy Hook" online. It is a good place to start and see information yourself from real researchers. I have many more anomalies about the events of that day but these are very important and it shows that it was more than likely a DHS live drill that was passed off as a real time event.

Hell, I barely scratched the surface of the things I learned about this staged event......we haven't even discussed the background of the major players like David Wheeler and his klunt wife that are DNC operatives and real time actors, Al Rosen or the creepy behavior of Wayne Carver or how the same host of characters that were put on TV about Sandy Hoax are also connected to the Boston bombing, the Aurora and Oregon shootings as well as well as the Charleston false flag event that happened when debate about the TPP was going on......bring it on. It's like shooting fish in a barrel to me.

They are still accepting donations, bannedecea.
Because their children died you fucking freak.

Why would they need money? The state would be responsible for any and all out of pocket expenses.....no? Funny how none of the alleged parents of the victims filed a lawsuit against the state or the Newtown school system.

Check this out! Just over two weeks before the Sandy Hoax event! Eric Holder and Governor Malloy meet!

Project Longevity: Justice Department, Connecticut State Officials Target Gun Violence | HuffPost

Malloy after Sandy Hoax....."had been spoken too" about something like Sandy Hoax??

Plain and simple, no one died, Sandy Hook School had been shut down since 2008 and was being used to store old school furniture. There was a drill going on at the same time that Sandy Hoax was taking place at the Rose of St.Lima school which was part of the live footage that was shown and made to appear as if it was "live footage" at Sandy Hook on CNN. You can't win this debate nor can you defend the fact that the powers that be concerning this staged event cannot produce the documents under the FOIA.......simple requests....like which company provided the porta-potties? Can we see the receipts? Which company provided the electronic sign telling people that they must sign in? Why can't we see a receipt? Which company was assigned to do the bio-hazard clean up??? Can we see a receipt?? If this REALLY happened? These documents would be EASY to produce.....so what's the deal?

I have done quite a bit of research about this event. In the beginning I wanted to debunk those that were saying that this was a staged event because I felt they were only throwing gas on the fire...but the more digging I did, the more I realized that something was very, very wrong with the "official story". Here are just a few. I have more but these are particularly interesting IMHO.....

The first question is why has there been so much redaction of information and inconsistencies regarding the events that took place?

Why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook School to treat the seriously injured or those children and school staff clinging to life? Why did they not request the Life Star trauma helicopters for the victims, but we had helicopters recording the scene?

Sandy Hook stated that it had a new security system, yet there are no photos or videos to be found.

Why was the school completely demolished in October 2013? Why was it completely off limits to the public? Why the extreme security measures? Why were the construction team forced to sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreements)? What's the big secret?

Why are there no photos or videos of the dead children, staff members, or even Adam Lanza? Why are there no photos of any children being transported to the hospital, in the hospital, or at their funeral? Why are there no photos of the blood, spent cartridges, or weapons used? We saw the aftermath of Columbine, but not Sandy Hook?
There are pictures of the dead gunmen from Columbine who took their own lives, but we can't see Adam Lanza's dead body? Why were a lot of the police reports, photos, and video redacted from the public. What could they possibly be hiding?

After more than a year (12/27/13) photos were finally released, but showed little evidence. A few apparent gun shots, broken window, weapons used (displayed for photo shoot). No hard evidence, bodies, blood, dozens of bullet holes, etc... The school did not look like a panic situation or a mass shooting took place.

Speaking of photos, it showed the building was a toxic waste dump. You can see mold and flood damage on the walls and doors. There is also clearly mold on the exterior, which means they are not maintaining the school. The aerial footage of the roof shows it is damaged. The shrubbery outside is overgrown, and the broken glass shown is not safety glass. Sandy Hook also had an asbestos problem. Who would send their child to a school like this???? This is merely a few days before Christmas vacation but there are no Christmas decorations or children's drawings ANYWHERE to be seen on the windows???

During the 911 call, (released almost a FULL YEAR 12/4/13 after the incident) the behavior of the caller (Barbara Halstead) did not sound like she was panicking, neither does Rick Thorne who called after her. No description of the shooter. At one point you can hear someone say "I heard a rumor its fake?". It may have been "are they in a room where it's safe", but why is it not in the transcripts along with the other dialogue? The 9/11 caller is whispering while claiming a gun is being fired but you don't hear a single gun shot but allegedly Adam Lanza, a 120 pound Asperger's Syndrome child is making like Rambo.
During the call, they said there were gun shoots going off, but no audio of gunfire can be heard (only random, single popping noises). The Columbine 911 audio has clear panic and gunfire audio.

One more thing about the 911 call. Why was the 911 call about an unwanted person instead of shoots fired? The police responded to an unwanted person instead of an active shooter. The official story says Adam Lanza shot over 150+ rounds and killed 26 people in less than 10 minutes. None of the witnesses stories match this claim. Many have said they heard a loud popping noise over the loud speaker. If they were inside the school they should have been able to hear these loud 150+ rounds from a rifle or handgun going off without a loud speaker, as well as screaming kids. The shooting is supposed to be taking place during the 911 calls and you can't hear the 150+ rounds going off. The school nurse who hid inside the school said she heard 5 shots not 150+ shots. Why is that?

Why are interviews of the kids inconsistent with the events that took place. They account being a in a drill and going outside to see police and firemen. Some say they heard a loud sound. Why don't they remember the 150+ gunfire shoots happening? No one forgets when they hear gunfire or screaming kids. During Alexis Wasik's interview, she says there were police officers and children crying but no gunfire. Impossible! Her mother, Lynn, was also seen chuckling at a response with CNN of "It doesn't even seem real." Yeah, really funny. The parents, Joe and Lynn Wasik also act very strange while giving an interview with their daughter.

Who declared all 20 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first 11 MINUTES?? Connecticut law states that only a doctor can declare them legally dead. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15 mile drive?

What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec 14, 2012. "Approximately 700 students were present."-CNN. There is no footage of the massive evacuation of 700 People or even 500+ people, let alone the 500+ concerned parents. Not in, out, or going to the firehouse.

Why were the parents seen laughing and or not crying when they learn their child is dead?
The parents and people involved like Francine and David Wheeler, Nicole Hockley, Gene Rosen, Jimmy Greene, Mark Barden, Kevin Marc, Richard Martinez are KNOWN actors or entertainers.

Speaking of Gene Rosen, who has a extensive background in acting, why did his story of what happened change so much from each interview? Why was he seen walking around at the firehouse from a news chopper? This means he could not have been at his house. One video shows him rehearsing his lines and gets corrected by the cameraman talking about when the kids told him about what happened. Why would a cameraman correct his story?

Why was a fake photo of Allison Wyatt used (when the real child was named Lily), and when noticed by the real mother (Cathy Gaubert from Atlanta) that it was taken down and another photo was replaced?

Why was Sandy Hook shooting victim Noah Pozner pictured among those killed on 16 December 2014, on a Army Public School in Peshawar, Pakistan that killed 145 people in an ambush attack? Someone must be wrong, right?

How do we know the pictures of the children are actual children that went to Sandy Hook the day of the shooting? Is there proof, they are in fact children of the parents and not random photos of cute kids?

Why was the "iconic" photo of kids walking in a straight line not picked up by the police dash cams at the exact same time the photo was taken? Why were the dash camera times inconsistent with the report of the timeline of events that took place?

When the first aerial footage helicopter arrives, why are the police officers and firemen standing around without a sense of urgency? Why aren't they assisting the wounded? Why aren't they securing the perimeter for any other threats? Why aren't they searching for other survivors, and where are all the kids? There is also a 10 minute HD news helicopter clip that shows people wondering around and no sign of the hundreds of kids and they are going into the firehouse and then coming out another door and repeating as if to make it appear that there were more people than there actually were????

The official story states Adam Lanza shot over 150+ rounds killing 26 people in less than 10 minutes. Why did the police wait 5 minutes before they entered the school when they could have helped save lives? Why did the responding officers have to park a quarter mile from the scene?

Who was the person(s) that ran off into the woods being chased by cops? Why were they running? Why was it never talked about? Did the FEMA drills going on at the same time have anything to do with the shooting? It was occurring between 9am-4pm in Bridgeport, CT (13 miles away) called "Planning for the needs of children in disasters". Could that explain the "check in sign" at Sandy Hook and the ID badges people were wearing?

Why were the majority of houses around the surrounding area have their mortgages paid off on December 25, 2009?
The strange purchase date and price of Sandy Hook homes can be found on the "Assessors Online Database for Newtown, CT". A response to this question claims that "the sale price of $0 the reason would be because of a family sale where the home ownership is simply transferred. (In other words, no money actually changed hands) Then why so many on the same day? Also it is on Christmas, meaning no one would be working so it would be a sneaky way to do business when no one is looking, no???

Why would a police officer by the name of Lt. Vanghele at 9:45 AM on Dec 14, 2012 from the Newtown Police Department after finding a kindergarten female child in the hallway make her go into room eight and leave her? Room eight was allegedly the supposed gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff. Official Report quote "In all, seventeen people were killed in classroom 8." Why would they leave the child in there? Why wouldn't they whisk her away to safety?????

Why would two CT State Troopers enter room Ten (which is allegedly a gruesome crime scene with dead bodies of children and school staff) tell a kindergarten boy who they find in the bathroom (whose name is redacted) tell him to stay and they will be both be back when it is safe? Why would they do that when room ten which is allegedly the same room Adam Lanza killed himself?

Why wouldn't the medical examiner allow the families to see the bodies of their children? We are led to believe that the victims' families are only satisfied with seeing just a photo of their loved one who they will never see again. Think of how you would act as a parent...do you REALLY buy this load of bullshit???

Who was the company that authorities allowed the removing and cleaning all of the Bio-Hazard materials? They would have to remove all the body parts and 45-60 gallons of blood based on the number of children and school staff shot and killed that day. When Wolfgang Halbig asked about contractor’s names for such services as installing the new security system and cleaning up biological material after the event, he was told disclosing that information would “put the children at risk”. What the fuck does that even mean?

Wolfgang Halbig worked in public education as a teacher, dean, assistant principal, principal, director of an alternative school and as the Director for School Safety and Security of the Seminole County Public Schools, a school district of approximately 65,000 students. He trains for crisis situations like shootings. He was asking questions as to why certain protocols were not followed and why certain information is not available. As a result, he was threatened and ignored for simply asking questions. He firmly believes that Sandy Hook was a hoax. Look him up, his in-depth investigation of Sandy Hook is interesting and informative.

Why would the FBI make the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting Classified? When the FBI Investigative report in the Columbine Mass shooting isn't. Why didn't the FBI include the deaths at Sandy Hook on their crime statistics in 2012? The other mass shootings included the deaths in their stats, why not Sandy Hook?

Why can't they provide the list of 26 children and the music teacher who performed at the 2013 Super Bowl in New Orleans.
This should be classified as a field trip and the parents should have been required to sign waivers in the event their child was injured on the field trip. Who paid for their flight? What's the name of the individual or school/school board who paid for that huge expense?

How is it possible that a trained SWAT team or many SWAT teams that day could not find the Registered Nurse (Sally Cox) and a Secretary who made a 911 call from the front office in a closet for over 4 hours after searching the school 3 times?While these two people were unaccounted for, dashcam videos shows an officer laying out snacks, sandwich making matrials and drinks on the hood of his patrol vehicle.......WTF????

Why did we have police officers telling a registered nurse to close her eyes so she wouldn't see the blood?

Why did reporter Andrea McCarren report that she spoke with the school nurse of Sandy Hook and the nurse stated she met eyes with the shooter and jumped under a desk? Why would she say something like that when Nurse Sally Cox states (on ABC morning news) that she only saw his feet?

Why did McCarren also report saying that she asked the nurse "If she knew the suspects mother..and she said she did..and she was an absolutely loving person..a very caring experienced kindergarten teacher...just the kind of person you would want with your 5 year old children"?... When Nancy Lanza was not a kindergarten teacher at Sandy Hook and former school board official Lillian Bittman, is quoted saying "No one has heard of her".

Why Lt. George Sinko, working an off-duty detail at a construction site and making overtime money ignore the 911 calls and a Newtown police dispatcher requesting help from police officers for shots fired at The Sandy Hook Elementary School. For over two hours he sits and does absolutely nothing while children and school staff are supposedly being shot and killed.

Why would Adam "No Motive" Lanza drive past 8 other schools and go to Sandy Hook Elementary?
We have seen no motive for him to do so. Why has there been no connection that Adam Lanza committed the crime? Why is information redacted? Why are the parents so concerned in keeping information private? Why did Pete Williams from NBC report that a "couple of officials" said that on the 13th of December that Adam Lanza went to the school and got into some kind of altercation with four other staff members........ and that on December 14th..3 out of 4 of those staff member were killed?Why would he say a "couple of officials" told him that? Who are those officials?
This needs to be clarified because Lt. Vance states that this is false information and there are no reports of any altercation......seriously???

Like I stated earlier, the only sense of urgency the donut eating Corrupticutt cops show on CNN is when they are conducting a live shooter drill at the Rose of St. Lima,....DOH!!!! Who are these cops and why are they there and not at Sandy Hook and the alleged shooting taking place THERE? Can you say "FAKE NEWS"????? Thought ya could......

Why was Eric Holder in Connecticut with Governor Dan Malloy announcing Project Longevity, an initiative that provides new federal grant money to prevent gun violence on November 27th, 2012...just before the Sandy Hook Shooting on December 14th, 2012? What are the odds? Why were there articles and donation websites created BEFORE the date of the shooting? Google URL cache date can verify this information.

Here is an interesting fact about the home of Nancy and Adam Lanza...their neighbors were John & Linda Trentacosta. John Trentacosta is President & CEO Newtown Savings Bank. In 2011, he was the newly appointed member of the New York Fed’s council. Immediately following the Sandy Hook shooting, United Way of Western Connecticut and the Newtown Savings Bank created the Sandy Hook School Support Fund at 12/14/2012 at 6:58pm. Newtown Savings Bank CEO John Trentacosta told the local paper that the fund came together as a response to countless requests. How could they receive countless requests for the fund, develop a fund concept, have a planning meeting, establish a fund account, coordinate with the United Way, develop a campaign, create the artwork, web content, and publish online within a half a day? Robbie Parker, the smirking crisis actor made sure to mention that there was a fund set up for his alleged daughter when he gave that less than convincing performance....I ask this.....for those with any common sense....if you just lost your child....would you be plugging a donation site?????

Why did Lt. Vance State state the gunman was found in the hallway when the official report states Adam Lanza was found in Room Ten ? Who was the police officer calling into the Newtown Police dispatcher at (9:55) stating in his words that we should have multiple weapons, a long rifle and a shotgun? How would he know about both of these guns when the long rifle was found in classroom 10 and the shotgun was found in the back of Adam Lanza's trunk at night? BTW, when they removed the rifle from the alleged car he drove to get there? They were not wearing any rubber gloves....it defies all protocol for recovering potential evidence, no????

Why on Wednesday January 21, 2015 did officials in Newtown vote to tear down the home where Adam Lanza lived? Why destroy a perfectly good home? What do they not want the public to know about the house? The parents sued the estate of Nancy Lanza and then allowed the house to be bulldozed....it was a tangible asset but yet it was destroyed? I suspect that it was done to prevent anyone from removing DNA samples that could prove that there was no one that matches the DNA of an "Adam Lanza". In May 21 of 2015, why did the state board award officer Thomas Bean of more than $380,000 in long term disability for anxiety and depression? He was not supposed to enter the school. He was only supposed to guard an entrance, but he was curious. He was actually quoted in saying, "For 12 years as a cop I did my job as best I could. For the town, this is not about right or wrong anymore, it is about the dollar."

The last question you might be asking is, "If it is a hoax, there would be a lot of people involved with this lie." Well my friend, welcome to the new America. Where truth is stranger than fiction. There are a lot of bad people in this country that would sell their soul for money or power. There is also the power of blackmail. This event wasn't just about gun control. It could also be about increasing government power in the form of surveillance, internet control, mental health, money, and political propaganda. They may not get to pass gun control tomorrow, but they are trying. Every time guns are brought up in a discussion, Sandy Hook is brought up as well. Look at the hard facts and ignore the disinformation. The mainstream media is going to continue to put sad music on while showing pictures of the supposedly killed kids. Don't play on emotion, use logic. Don't believe a "official" story from the mainstream media. We must stop them and expose the truth before it is too late. If they can get away with Sandy Hook, they will no doubt stage other shootings and they have. If you are curious about wanting to learn more, I recommend watching the documentary "We need to talk about Sandy Hook" online. It is a good place to start and see information yourself from real researchers. I have many more anomalies about the events of that day but these are very important and it shows that it was more than likely a DHS live drill that was passed off as a real time event.

Hell, I barely scratched the surface of the things I learned about this staged event......we haven't even discussed the background of the major players like David Wheeler and his klunt wife that are DNC operatives and real time actors, Al Rosen or the creepy behavior of Wayne Carver or how the same host of characters that were put on TV about Sandy Hoax are also connected to the Boston bombing, the Aurora and Oregon shootings as well as well as the Charleston false flag event that happened when debate about the TPP was going on......bring it on. It's like shooting fish in a barrel to me.

Wall of words that would be better used on POTUS Mexico/US border wall. Try to convert someone else, I am not interested.

Wall of words that would be better used on POTUS Mexico/US border wall. Try to convert someone else, I am not interested.

YOU are the one that said that I don't back my contentions. Check this out! Notice so many cars parked neatly facing the same way.....check out the damaged, decayed roof! Check out "sloppy sniper" actor David Wheeler (alleged father of Sandy Hoax victim Ben Wheeler) trying to avoid the camera at the 2 minute 43 second mark!

YOU are the one that said that I don't back my contentions. Check this out! Notice so many cars parked neatly facing the same way.....check out the damaged, decayed roof! Check out "sloppy sniper" actor David Wheeler (alleged father of Sandy Hoax victim Ben Wheeler) trying to avoid the camera at the 2 minute 43 second mark!
Ridiculous assertions, no proof. Proselytize elsewhere.

These fuckers are looking for paydays however they can get them. Its pathetic.
Grieving parents are apparently sensitive about their slaughtered kids being lied about by entertainers to boost ratings.

The striking thing is how seamlessly this right-wing nether-aperture makes the transition from crackpot conspiracy to irrational rage:

Alex Jones sarcastically claims he killed Sandy Hook victims
in unhinged rant about defamation verdict

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 9.39.12 AM.png

These fuckers are looking for paydays however they can get them. Its pathetic.
Suing Remington? Suing some douchebag on the internet? Come on guys.. smh

They're not looking for "paydays". They're looking to end "paydays" for ghouls like Alex Jones who makes millions of dollars encouraging the mentally ill in dangerously false beliefs. In addition to having had a child slaughtered at Sandy Hook, they've had their surviving family members physically threatened and their lives made hell by the "true believers" attacking and threatening them.

Suing Remington, who are glorifying mass slaughter as a way for the mentally ill to gain instant respect. Their marketing of weapons of mass death is aimed directly at those not emotionally or mentally healthy enough to properly process these messages.

Suing Remington, who are glorifying mass slaughter as a way for the mentally ill to gain instant respect. Their marketing of weapons of mass death is aimed directly at those not emotionally or mentally healthy enough to properly process these messages.
:lol:

Forum List

Back