Sandy Hook after action report is a waste of time, not one measure would have stopped the attack....

No, I want women who want a gun to protect themselves to have those guns and thousands of rapes that could be stopped with guns is not a "tiny" number...not to those women.....and many women are keeping themselves safer by carrying a gun......

You know that they can have a gun right? I just want them to make a smart decision about it.

And many are dead from carrying.

Not many...a few...very few.....and not even close to how many stop violent criminal attack because they are carrying a gun....and in many states they can't carry a gun because the gun grabbers have used the law to block that right....

Oh exactly how many women are stopping violent criminal attack with a gun? I think you are talking out of your butt. Most people will never need a gun. Neither you or I have ever needed one. That should make you question all the crap the gun people feed you.

Yeah.....because you have never needed a gun that obviously means no one else has ever needed one either.......since all those stories of crime...rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings....those are all just fairy tales......

The need is greatly exaggerated. This is a very safe country. What radio guy got you so paranoid btw?

Actually....I think we are a safe country too....it is the gun grabbers who try to say America is a hell hole compared to Europe....and how violent we are....I know the truth...most of our crime is confined to large cities, in small, multi block areas of those cities where gangs and drug dealers kill people as part of their business and survival.....

If you live in most other parts of those cities, or away from those cities, you are safe....mostly.....so the entire meme of the anti gun nuts is wrong.....but they still insist on trying to take guns away from people based on that meme....

You know that they can have a gun right? I just want them to make a smart decision about it.

And many are dead from carrying.

Not many...a few...very few.....and not even close to how many stop violent criminal attack because they are carrying a gun....and in many states they can't carry a gun because the gun grabbers have used the law to block that right....

Oh exactly how many women are stopping violent criminal attack with a gun? I think you are talking out of your butt. Most people will never need a gun. Neither you or I have ever needed one. That should make you question all the crap the gun people feed you.

Yeah.....because you have never needed a gun that obviously means no one else has ever needed one either.......since all those stories of crime...rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings....those are all just fairy tales......

The need is greatly exaggerated. This is a very safe country. What radio guy got you so paranoid btw?

Actually....I think we are a safe country too....it is the gun grabbers who try to say America is a hell hole compared to Europe....and how violent we are....I know the truth...most of our crime is confined to large cities, in small, multi block areas of those cities where gangs and drug dealers kill people as part of their business and survival.....

If you live in most other parts of those cities, or away from those cities, you are safe....mostly.....so the entire meme of the anti gun nuts is wrong.....but they still insist on trying to take guns away from people based on that meme....

Well I don't disagree that getting rid of guns won't make crime disappear. But I think both sides use paranoia. Gun nuts are sure they need a gun for something and most never will. The far left seems to think crime will disappear if only we didn't have guns. I'm independent, I think both extremes are crazy. :)

They came up with 18 measures....all anti gun......all stupid and pointless in relation to the shooting they were appointed to analyze....not one of the 18 measures would have stopped the attack that killed 26 people...not one.....what a colossal waste of time....but the anti gunners get to push more gun control on everyone but mass shooters.......

Sandy Hook Advisory Commission Releases Its Final Report 18 Gun Control Recommenations - The Truth About Guns

RECOMMENDATION NO. 4. Institute a ban on the sale, possession, or use of any magazine or ammunition feeding device in excess of 10 rounds except for military and police use.

Would have saved lives. Kids escaped while he reloaded. Had he needed to reload more often that is more kids escaping.
Not when school response is duck and cover in the classroom

They came up with 18 measures....all anti gun......all stupid and pointless in relation to the shooting they were appointed to analyze....not one of the 18 measures would have stopped the attack that killed 26 people...not one.....what a colossal waste of time....but the anti gunners get to push more gun control on everyone but mass shooters.......

Sandy Hook Advisory Commission Releases Its Final Report 18 Gun Control Recommenations - The Truth About Guns

RECOMMENDATION NO. 4. Institute a ban on the sale, possession, or use of any magazine or ammunition feeding device in excess of 10 rounds except for military and police use.

Would have saved lives. Kids escaped while he reloaded. Had he needed to reload more often that is more kids escaping.

Well kids did escape Newtown when he was reloading. Had he reloaded more often more lives would have been saved. Only people needing high capacity mags are mass killers and gang bangers.

Thats news to me.......I think you cant back that up.....School policy is to huddle and wait to get shot

Well kids did escape Newtown when he was reloading. Had he reloaded more often more lives would have been saved. Only people needing high capacity mags are mass killers and gang bangers.

No brain...he reloaded several times and killed 26 people....reloading is a fantasy.....

No brain...he reloaded several times and killed 26 people....reloading is a fantasy.....

Yes because you want victims to have as little chance as possible. I know. But there are many confirmed instances where people escapes because the shooter has to reload. And I've shown them to you.

How about that "throw canned goods at killers" idea.

One of the funniest things I ever read.

Thats news to me.......I think you cant back that up.....School policy is to huddle and wait to get shot

It's news to you that children escaped?
Sandy Hook Shooter s Pause May Have Aided Students Escape - Hartford Courant

I've seen where it was confirmed he had trouble reloading, but that link confirms they did escape while he paused.

Brain...he reloaded several times in the course of his shooting and he killed 26 people.....the only thing that stopped him...he committed suicide because he knew the police were on their way.....

and again...if the principal and other staff members had been carrying guns, he would actually have been stopped.....

Yes because you want victims to have as little chance as possible. I know. But there are many confirmed instances where people escapes because the shooter has to reload. And I've shown them to you.
Many lived through the Colorado theatre shooting because the idiot had a geegaw magazine that jammed.

I've seen where it was confirmed he had trouble reloading, but that link confirms they did escape while he paused.

Brain...he reloaded several times in the course of his shooting and he killed 26 people.....the only thing that stopped him...he committed suicide because he knew the police were on their way.....

and again...if the principal and other staff members had been carrying guns, he would actually have been stopped.....

And if they had guns they too would want him to have to reload often. It's helps armed defenders and unarmed all the same.

and far more instances where people charged gun men and were slaughtered.....Luby's cafe, Sandy Hook, yes the principal charged him and she was killed on the spot, Fort Hood, the first one...3 soldiers rushed the shooter and were shot down, and the Long Island Shooter...on a crowded train, he reloaded his gun and no one escaped or was able to rush him until he actually ran out of bullets........

And if they had guns they too would want him to have to reload often. It's helps armed defenders and unarmed all the same.

No...they would have wanted to make sure they didn't have to reload simply because some anti gun nut kept them from having enough bullets in their gun to get the job done with one magazine.....

You realize there is no evidence anyone ran past him at that point......... we think ...may have........Journalism fail

and far more instances where people charged gun men and were slaughtered.....Luby's cafe, Sandy Hook, yes the principal charged him and she was killed on the spot, Fort Hood, the first one...3 soldiers rushed the shooter and were shot down, and the Long Island Shooter...on a crowded train, he reloaded his gun and no one escaped or was able to rush him until he actually ran out of bullets........

Sandy hook kids escaped while he reloaded. Why do you want victims to have no chance? Why do you want the bad guy so well armed?

You realize there is no evidence anyone ran past him at that point......... we think ...may have........Journalism fail

Just witnesses. Look it up. He was in a room about to slaughter more kids and had trouble reloading. While it had trouble kids ran out of the room.

Just witnesses. Look it up. He was in a room about to slaughter more kids and had trouble reloading. While it had trouble kids ran out of the room.

and he reloaded several times...and still killed 26 people.......

Forum List

Back