Sandman: Operative Conspiracy

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
America and the rest of the world are really entangled in commerce-based political intrigue (e.g., European Union, NATO, OPEC, etc., etc.). This sort of trade and politics based volatility is what gives rise to pockets of angst such as the Labor Day North Korea nuclear-missile fiasco this year!

Would you believe this is a transcript taken by an NSA employee who passed away (his teenage son discovered it on his laptop)? It's about globalism 'intelligence branches.'

This sort of thing reminds me of the 'labyrinth-intelligence' films Sneakers and WarGames.

My friend passed this on to me(!), and I don't know if I should believe it or not. I mean, the person who passed it onto me likes to make pranks/jokes about conspiracy theories, but I have to admit, this one sounds eerily...realistic!

What do you think?

====

"My name is Officer Thomas Hardy, and I'm a top-official of the National Security Agency (NSA). The NSA is very proud of its reach and mission and works with the CIA and the US Government to ensure proper protocols regarding the streamlining of diplomacy and intelligence. We're involved in cyber-defense, espionage reports, industrialization contracts between businesses and foreign governments, and Sunni-Shia relations in Syria and Iran as well. That's why we're pleased to have you on board, Will.

Now, our recruiting officer will fill you in on all the details regarding training and confidentiality procedures. You are to recruit no one on your own without being screened by your recruiting officer. You are to hand in all research work to your recruiting officer who will see to it that it is published in the appropriate journal/forum. Because you're such a gifted MIT mathematician, Will, we want you to work on important 'codes' for us here at the NSA. I know this sounds like an incredible dream (and there are wonderful rewards and honors), but there are also heavy responsibilities, which we are sure you will be able to handle.

As our special NSA 'math-guy,' you will be charged with the study of the American comic book villain Sandman (Marvel Comics). As you know, Will, sand is simply grains of earth-material separated by space on the beach, but when you melt it down with heat, it turns into opaque and useful glass (useful for industry). 'Sandman' is therefore NSA code-word for this organization's evaluation of vital network/labyrinth branching in the modern geopolitical landscape (e.g., NATO, OPEC etc.). Will, we want you to generate models for constructive industry using the Sandman as a 'pedagoguery mascot.'

Will, we know you're skilled in finite-math, chaos-math, combinatorics, and algebra/calculus, so we want you to work with high-level topology and matrix-math to come up with 'substitution schemes' the NSA can use to evaluate profitable agendas in the management of new age political networks and 'bureaucracy-branching' (e.g., true-false Internet-virus decoding, file transmission security-level transcriptions, element tunnelling, etc.). We'll use these models to assess key prioritization schemas for profit targeting (e.g., NYSE-Euronext). We know you're excited about this opportunity Will, and we also know that we can expect you to provide the NSA with excellent ideas regarding 'political intelligence.' We're sure we'll be able to use your 'math wizardry'
to deal with modern 'grouping' issues such as North Korea nuclear-missile test values, Sunni-Shia demographics modelling, and NASDAQ securities algorithms.

Good luck (and congratulations)!"

====

sandman.jpg

Forum List

Back