Sanders: "We have a big problem with people putting out misleading information"

Most seems to be coming from the White House

Dude, give it up already!

Trump is your President so start acting like it and take some pride!

Jeebus!

Indeed.

In fact, it seems Trump may have been right about some of what we heard being fake news for, by Trump's assertion, ""[Bannon] spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media. It is the only thing he does well." To the extent that information became news, it was fake. Let's not kid ourselves, one sure way to know the news one sees reported is fake is to be, or be party to, the sourcing of it.

I would suggest it was Michael Wolff. Wonder how much he was paid to spread lies and falsehoods, or how many books sold were promised, or both?

Indeed.

In fact, it seems Trump may have been right about some of what we heard being fake news for, by Trump's assertion, ""[Bannon] spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media. It is the only thing he does well." To the extent that information became news, it was fake. Let's not kid ourselves, one sure way to know the news one sees reported is fake is to be, or be party to, the sourcing of it.
I dont know how much credibility is in what Trump is saying about Bannon. Bannon is still providing tacit support for Trump via Breitbart, so I think a great deal of that 'feud' is kabuki theater.

Aside from that, Trump overstates the flaws in those who publicly oppose him as a means of rebranding them and thus weakening their position against him.

There was a time in America when one could give one's honest opinion without being called a racist or a liar.

We need to get back to that time of having a tad of respect for ones opposition.

Forum List

Back