Sanders: Trump Is ‘A Racist, A Sexist, A Homophobe, A Xenophobe and A Religious Bigot

Trump takes credit 4 wage increase that I believe is mainly about places where Democrats have risen the minimum wage. End of story. The whole thing is stagnant. People selling each other hamburgers and insurance.

Facts are facts sorry they are not as entertaining as your garbage propaganda... Thanks for the spam but do you have any actual argument LOL?

You don't present facts, you produce vile personal attacks, call names and generally simply be a meaningless troll.

trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

Trump takes credit 4 wage increase that I believe is mainly about places where Democrats have risen the minimum wage. End of story. The whole thing is stagnant. People selling each other hamburgers and insurance.

Facts are facts sorry they are not as entertaining as your garbage propaganda... Thanks for the spam but do you have any actual argument LOL?

You don't present facts, you produce vile personal attacks, call names and generally simply be a meaningless troll.

trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

Hilariously ironic. Turns out all the trolls are Republicans or brainwashed functional morons... Funny how you have no arguments just stupid insults. All these states did have raised their minimum wage and cities are democratic and wage increases have nothing to do with the orange clown.

So important, that you immediately move on.
The only problem with the economy is always the GOP cutting taxes on the rich and refusing to invest in America and Americans, and every time they get eight years they have a corrupt bubble and bust. 1929 1989 2008 2023. Depression cause right wing chaos like in the 30s around the world and the last 10 years still going on. if you're wondering why so many Africans are invading Europe.

So, you got no concerns about wage stagnation? Or the Trade deficit?
I'm for a $15 minimum wage and like I said taxing the rich investing in America for the first time in 35 years. If we had a smart well-trained workforce we could get the good jobs that Germany is getting etc etc. Republicans it's just a rip-off for the rich and only propaganda makes it possible. And they are about 97% White. Sorry about reality.

We do have a smart well trained workforce. It is not our workforce that is the problem. It is our trade policy. We let other nations fuck US, for no good reason.
So why do we have 6 million tech jobs going begging because people don't have the training? if you are talking about us losing manual labor jobs to countries that have $1 minimum wage oh, that is only natural with today's information and transportation. What we are missing is the good jobs that those new markets produce in smart countries, as opposed to brainwashed functional idiot GOP America.a flat tax system is a disastrous joke and you people don't know we have one lol aaarrrggghhh h. Google the only tax graph you need to know and snap out of it, sleeping beauty.

i want both. I want the high tech jobs for the American workers who can do it, and I want the lower end jobs for other Americans who could use them.

So important, that you immediately move on.
The only problem with the economy is always the GOP cutting taxes on the rich and refusing to invest in America and Americans, and every time they get eight years they have a corrupt bubble and bust. 1929 1989 2008 2023. Depression cause right wing chaos like in the 30s around the world and the last 10 years still going on. if you're wondering why so many Africans are invading Europe.

I'm for a $15 minimum wage and like I said taxing the rich investing in America for the first time in 35 years. If we had a smart well-trained workforce we could get the good jobs that Germany is getting etc etc. Republicans it's just a rip-off for the rich and only propaganda makes it possible. And they are about 97% White. Sorry about reality.

We do have a smart well trained workforce. It is not our workforce that is the problem. It is our trade policy. We let other nations fuck US, for no good reason.
The deals that Trump has made are worse than they were before. going after China is fine don't mind a bit but going after our allies and neighbors was dumb is dumb and will always be dumb. Lol. And tariffs and trade wars are the worst way to do it. Horrible for our people and theirs for no reason. And I have not even mentioned his deals with Putin Kim jeong Hoon etc etc. And no I did not hate him I think he's funny and he has done some good things but the country is dying for Bernie Sanders so we can catch back up to the rest of the modern world. And a 2010 comprehensive immigration bill with an ID card Democratic bill of course. Which you don't know about either LOL aaarrrggghhh....

You look at the way the EU pushed Airbus, and our "Friends" need to be gone after, nearly as much as China does.

So why do we have 6 million tech jobs going begging because people don't have the training? if you are talking about us losing manual labor jobs to countries that have $1 minimum wage oh, that is only natural with today's information and transportation. What we are missing is the good jobs that those new markets produce in smart countries, as opposed to brainwashed functional idiot GOP America.a flat tax system is a disastrous joke and you people don't know we have one lol aaarrrggghhh h. Google the only tax graph you need to know and snap out of it, sleeping beauty.

i want both. I want the high tech jobs for the American workers who can do it, and I want the lower end jobs for other Americans who could use them.
We certainly have enough poorly paid jobs it seems. We should certainly help training and education also. Of course there'll be fewer Republicans when they are well-educated....

We certainly have enough poorly paid jobs it seems. We should certainly help training and education also. Of course there'll be fewer Republicans when they are well-educated....

Not if we stop letting liberals turn our schools into indoctrination centers.

Forum List

Back