Sanders' 'Radical Goal'; At Least $60,000/Year for 'Every Teacher in America'.....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
As long as it is THE RADICAL LEFT DOCTRINES being taught to our children....Helps if the teacher is LBTGQXYZ+-.....No, I am not kidding!

------------

"If we believe in the future of this country, if we believe in our children, we have got to believe in our educators," Sen. Bernie Sanders told a CNN-hosted town hall in New Hampshire on Thursday night.

The 2020 Democrat presidential hopeful called for a "revolution in education," including teacher salaries that start at $60,000 a year.

Sanders said he would triple funding for schools in economically disadvantaged areas, "because in America, public schools should provide quality education to all, not just to those who live in wealthy communities and have a strong property tax base.

"Number two, my goal -- it's a radical goal, but this is what I believe -- my goal is to make sure that within a few years, every teacher in America earns at least $60,000 a year."

Sanders called it "quite unbelievable" that in New Hampshire, "there are teachers starting off in certain districts making less than $29,000 a year.

"And I can tell you, having visited South Carolina on many occasions, you got great teachers there who have been in the profession 20 or 30 years. They are leaving the profession because they can't make an income. You have young people going into teaching with student debt of $50,000, $100,000 a year."

Sanders then outlined his vision for American education:....GOD HELP AMERICA!!!!!

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

As long as it is THE RADICAL LEFT DOCTRINES being taught to our children....Helps if the teacher is LBTGQXYZ+-.....No, I am not kidding!

------------

"If we believe in the future of this country, if we believe in our children, we have got to believe in our educators," Sen. Bernie Sanders told a CNN-hosted town hall in New Hampshire on Thursday night.

The 2020 Democrat presidential hopeful called for a "revolution in education," including teacher salaries that start at $60,000 a year.

Sanders said he would triple funding for schools in economically disadvantaged areas, "because in America, public schools should provide quality education to all, not just to those who live in wealthy communities and have a strong property tax base.

"Number two, my goal -- it's a radical goal, but this is what I believe -- my goal is to make sure that within a few years, every teacher in America earns at least $60,000 a year."

Sanders called it "quite unbelievable" that in New Hampshire, "there are teachers starting off in certain districts making less than $29,000 a year.

"And I can tell you, having visited South Carolina on many occasions, you got great teachers there who have been in the profession 20 or 30 years. They are leaving the profession because they can't make an income. You have young people going into teaching with student debt of $50,000, $100,000 a year."

Sanders then outlined his vision for American education:....GOD HELP AMERICA!!!!!

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Sanders once again says ONE SIZE fits all...

Sanders called it "quite unbelievable" that in New Hampshire,

"there are teachers starting off in certain districts making less than $29,000 a year.

How much does a Public School Teacher make in New Hampshire? The average Public School Teacher salary in New Hampshire is $58,584 as of January 20, 2020, but the range typically falls between $51,146 and $67,630. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.
Public School Teacher Salary in New Hampshire | Salary.com

NOTE: he said "starting off"!
Also what is the cost of living in New Hampshire??

The Fed Govt should have no role in what our teacher are paid.

With that said, as the son, brother and Brother-in-law of teachers I can say that none of them get paid what they should. There are few jobs more important and what they make is ridiculous.

With that said, as the son, brother and Brother-in-law of teachers I can say that none of them get paid what they should. There are few jobs more important and what they make is ridiculous.

Agreed. Teachers should be paid more. But it's not the job of government to decide what people get paid.

It has been established that teaching is largely an exercise in futility. So why should teachers be rewarded the same as more productive professions?

It has been established that teaching is largely an exercise in futility. So why should teachers be rewarded the same as more productive professions?

In your case you might have a point. But overall, you do not

In your case you might have a point. But overall, you do not
Our kids experience the rigor of learning tough subjects and should be promptly tested on them. Expecting them to retain it for any length of time is a bridge too far. They will retain what is important, or fascinating, to them personally. Teachers should lower their own expectations regarding their students.

I build custom cabinets, which I love doing as a hobby. However, I forget many of the techniques used and have to refresh my memory when starting a new project. Now, like teachers do, if I did this regulary I would not only retain the knowledge but would enhance it. Most of what kids are taught is of no use to them and will be soon forgotten. Teachers should keep this in mind from the get-go.

Bernie sanders always tries to buy support by saying people need more money. He just keeps saying "this group here deserves more money" or "that group over there needs their needs their wages tripled".

That's all he has, he just keeps saying "more free shit". That's why young people love him and where all of his support comes from is young people who are convinced they are worth everything for doing nothing. "I exist so I deserve everything I want".

Not once has he ever said "if you want more money then increase your value by working, learning, developing your skills" or any of that. When i wanted a promotion my boss told me "wear the shirt of the job you want" so I volunteered for responsibility, I didn't say no, I learned more and soon people started coming to me. Now I am a chief engineer because I applied myself and showed some ambition. He doesn't say that, he just says "you should get more for not doing more".

Bernie sanders always tries to buy support by saying people need more money. He just keeps saying "this group here deserves more money" or "that group over there needs their needs their wages tripled".

That's all he has, he just keeps saying "more free shit". That's why young people love him and where all of his support comes from is young people who are convinced they are worth everything for doing nothing. "I exist so I deserve everything I want".

Not once has he ever said "if you want more money then increase your value by working, learning, developing your skills" or any of that. When i wanted a promotion my boss told me "wear the shirt of the job you want" so I volunteered for responsibility, I didn't say no, I learned more and soon people started coming to me. Now I am a chief engineer because I applied myself and showed some ambition. He doesn't say that, he just says "you should get more for not doing more".
So true. Even many professionals with advanced degrees really just want a job (often mistaken for a 'career').

I think teachers should be required to train animals before they are entrusted with our kids. Animals must be constantly reminded who is the boss, in concert with their training. ;)

It's ironic that teachers should have so many problems with parents. After all they are a product of the same educational system, a few scant years removed. :omg:

Forum List

Back