Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar held hands at State of the Union through 'moments of triggering'

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
"
Rep. Rashida Tlaib said she and Rep. Ilhan Omar had to hold hands at points during President Trump's State of the Union address to comfort each other.

"It think was a huge struggle for me because I don't think people realize its worse in — when you're actually there," the Michigan Democrat said at an event with Rep. Ilhan Omar about listening to the address.

"No, it really is, it actually — there was moments of triggering, and I kept holding your hand," Tlaib said, looking at Omar. "And we intentionally sat next to each other to support each other."

Tlaib, 43, said earlier this week that
she walked out of the speech because it was full of "bigotry." The freshman congresswoman pointed to Trump mentioning Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh as the moment she could not take it anymore."

Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar held hands at State of the Union through 'moments of triggering'

Golly, how HORRIBLE it must have been for these anti american snowflakes

It really is a shame that narcissistic hypersensitivity is being enabled with this "triggering" and "microaggression" and "safe space" crap.

What a horrible disservice we're doing to our young people. And now it has metastasized to Congress. No wonder anti-depressants are so prevalent.

"
Rep. Rashida Tlaib said she and Rep. Ilhan Omar had to hold hands at points during President Trump's State of the Union address to comfort each other.

"It think was a huge struggle for me because I don't think people realize its worse in — when you're actually there," the Michigan Democrat said at an event with Rep. Ilhan Omar about listening to the address.

"No, it really is, it actually — there was moments of triggering, and I kept holding your hand," Tlaib said, looking at Omar. "And we intentionally sat next to each other to support each other."

she walked out of the speech because it was full of "bigotry." The freshman congresswoman pointed to Trump mentioning Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh as the moment she could not take it anymore."

Dykes on Pikes

Isn't that a beheading offense in their so-called religion?

"

Dykes on Pikes

LOL, creative

You mean politicians say things other politicians disagree with.

Well, Ho-Lee-Fuck I had no idea.

These aren't leaders, that much is pretty obvious. Complainers and crybabies in need of safe spaces during a presidential address. And they're members of congress, FFS.

We are indeed circling the fuckin' drain aren't we...

The most triggering moment was when Nancy threw the tantrum.

"

Dykes on Pikes

LOL, creative
Muffling Muff-Diving

Less bein' said about that, the better.

"

Dykes on Pikes

LOL, creative
Muffling Muff-Diving

Less bein' said about that, the better.

The suicide squad thinks their offices are lifetime holds. What happens when they lose in November when Trump wins.

"

Revealed: Ilhan Omar’s Second Highest Donor, Basim Omar Sabri, Is A Convicted Felon Who Regularly Raises Funds for Hamas

It really is a shame that narcissistic hypersensitivity is being enabled with this "triggering" and "microaggression" and "safe space" crap.

What a horrible disservice we're doing to our young people. And now it has metastasized to Congress. No wonder anti-depressants are so prevalent.
Trump is a bully, racist, foul mouthed he insults everyone. Is that what you defending? You want others to bully you and your kids? You want the powerful to bully the weak?
He is the biggest triggered and narcissist person in politics. His Twitter account is exhausted from over use and all the bitching he does.

Trump is a bully, racist, foul mouthed he insults everyone. Is that what you defending? You want others to bully you and your kids? You want the powerful to bully the weak?
He is the biggest triggered and narcissist person in politics. His Twitter account is exhausted from over use and all the bitching he does.
He is a buffoon and an embarrassment.

Another embarrassment is this hypersensitivity, along with its childlike "microaggressions", "safe spaces", and "trigger warnings".

What, Talib can call Trump a "motherfucker", but cowers in trembling fear when HE speaks? Holy shit, come on.

One absurd behavior doesn't justify another.

Last edited:
The suicide squad thinks their offices are lifetime holds. What happens when they lose in November when Trump wins.
I WON’T MISS HER WHEN SHE’S GONE.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-03-at-22.52.01.png

I defend the man who says everything I would say. I defend the only person that actually stands up to leftist bullies who would silence every voice but their own.

I defend the man who says everything I would say. I defend the only person that actually stands up to leftist bullies who would silence every voice but their own.
So now all we hear...is i'm a genius, i'm the smartest, i'm the best, i know better than everyone else, me, me me ,me.....

An economic downturn is what is needed. It will end this one way or another.

You mean politicians say things other politicians disagree with.

Well, Ho-Lee-Fuck I had no idea.

These aren't leaders, that much is pretty obvious. Complainers and crybabies in need of safe spaces during a presidential address. And they're members of congress, FFS.

We are indeed circling the fuckin' drain aren't we...

Forum List

Back