Sanders: Biden could ‘win in a landslide’

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Sunday said President Biden, who kicked off his reelection campaign last week, could “win in a landslide” in 2024.

Sanders, who ran against Biden in the 2020 race, said it’s “no great secret” that he and the president “have strong differences of opinion,” but stressed that he thinks Biden is the clear choice for voters given the current political backdrop.

“We live in a nation where you have a major political party, the Republican Party, where many- not all, but many of their leadership doesn’t even believe in democracy, they maintain the myth that Trump won the last election. They’re trying to keep people from voting. They’re trying to deny women the right to control their own bodies,” Sanders said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“If you believe in democracy, you want to see more people vote, not fewer people vote, I think the choice is pretty clear. And that choice is Biden,” he said.

And if Democrats and the president get stronger on working-class issues and “take on the greed of the insurance companies, drug companies, Wall Street, all the big money interests, and start delivering for working class people,” Sanders said, “I think Biden is going to win in a landslide.”

With that Inflation reduction act and all the good things this administration as been doing I am going to say it right now BIDEN / HARRIS 2024

716mJuDZesS.jpg

Few things Sanders did not consider Biden will have a record to defend in 2024 he won’t be able to run on the folk tale of being good old blue collar Joe the working man’s friend who rides the train. He will also have the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle the border disaster as well high gas prices and inflation overall and crime to defend just talking ultra Maga Republicans won’t cut it. Covid is behind us so he won’t be able to use that again to hide out from the media and the public.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Sunday said President Biden, who kicked off his reelection campaign last week, could “win in a landslide” in 2024.

Sanders, who ran against Biden in the 2020 race, said it’s “no great secret” that he and the president “have strong differences of opinion,” but stressed that he thinks Biden is the clear choice for voters given the current political backdrop.

“We live in a nation where you have a major political party, the Republican Party, where many- not all, but many of their leadership doesn’t even believe in democracy, they maintain the myth that Trump won the last election. They’re trying to keep people from voting. They’re trying to deny women the right to control their own bodies,” Sanders said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“If you believe in democracy, you want to see more people vote, not fewer people vote, I think the choice is pretty clear. And that choice is Biden,” he said.

And if Democrats and the president get stronger on working-class issues and “take on the greed of the insurance companies, drug companies, Wall Street, all the big money interests, and start delivering for working class people,” Sanders said, “I think Biden is going to win in a landslide.”

With that Inflation reduction act and all the good things this administration as been doing I am going to say it right now BIDEN / HARRIS 2024

View attachment 781149
Bernie Sanders is still alive?

Who knew?

Forum List

Back