Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1682894455397.png

'The border is CLOSED.'

Ummm....NO, it's NOT!

1682894391589.png

'It's all TRUMP's fault!'

:auiqs.jpg:

I just watched Chuck Todd interview this TRAITOR today. Myorkas stated very clearly that as long as you come through the ports of entry you will be fine. But if you try to avoid the border patrol there will be "consequences". Wooooooooo Yeah uh huh. What does a statement like that do except ENCOURAGE MORE ILLEGALS TO COME TO THE BORDER????? DO you Democrat supporters get it yet? Do you need to see an encampment across the street from your house?

To actually PRETEND that POS tump closed the border.>>>>>LLOLLLLL

Show the DATA.

Call McCarthy... the house can impeach him and put the pressure on senate dems to explain why they are supporting him keeping his job... I'm tired of the excuse that we don't have the votes in the senate... its time to go around the US media... its apparent they all work for China right now....

I just watched Chuck Todd interview this TRAITOR today. Myorkas stated very clearly that as long as you come through the ports of entry you will be fine. But if you try to avoid the border patrol there will be "consequences". Wooooooooo Yeah uh huh. What does a statement like that do except ENCOURAGE MORE ILLEGALS TO COME TO THE BORDER????? DO you Democrat supporters get it yet? Do you need to see an encampment across the street from your house?
The statist left have a real problem when trying to understand WHY a "one world without' borders cannot work out for humanity in general. The statist left with their adopted groupthink/hive mentality know that something is wrong with the border situation but once again another bogeyman shows up to block common sense in the form of identity politics, which leads to politician idolatry plus the dreaded "My Team" mentality which leads right back to where it all started, groupthink/hive mentality. The hapless statist left are travelling on a circular track & lack the ability to see that they are doing so. Add in the statist left's complete ignorance about the human condition(human nature) & they are like a spinning top that is spinning around @ great speed but going nowhere while spinning in place.

The statist left have a real problem when trying to understand WHY a "one world without' borders cannot work out for humanity in general. The statist left with their adopted groupthink/hive mentality know that something is wrong with the border situation but once again another bogeyman shows up to block common sense in the form of identity politics, which leads to politician idolatry plus the dreaded "My Team" mentality which leads right back to where it all started, groupthink/hive mentality. The hapless statist left are travelling on a circular track & lack the ability to see that they are doing so. Add in the statist left's complete ignorance about the human condition(human nature) & they are like a spinning top that is spinning around @ great speed but going nowhere while spinning in place.
Can't put it any better than that. I have to believe the Leftist Democrats in control of this country know how destructive it is to our country. I can only conclude they don't care as long as they stay in perpetual control of the government, the media, the DOJ, the IRS and the Intelligence Agencies.

Can't put it any better than that. I have to believe the Leftist Democrats in control of this country know how destructive it is to our country. I can only conclude they don't care as long as they stay in perpetual control of the government, the media, the DOJ, the IRS and the Intelligence Agencies.
You forgot to add in the BATF!

Call McCarthy... the house can impeach him and put the pressure on senate dems to explain why they are supporting him keeping his job... I'm tired of the excuse that we don't have the votes in the senate... its time to go around the US media... its apparent they all work for China right now....
He's most definetly the low hanging fruit....Hell as desperate as Manchin is with Justice running against him you might get his vote.....You know a "bi-partisan" attempt.....maybe even Sinema and who knows given the close seats the dems have to defend.

It's worth putting in the effort.

Forum List

Back