Sanders attacks Manchin again

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sen. Bernie Sanders accused Sen. Joe Manchin of “intentionally sabotaging” President Biden’s agenda after the West Virginia Democrat pulled his support from legislation that included initiatives to battle climate change and raise taxes on corporations and wealthy individuals.
“He has sabotaged the president’s agenda,” Sanders (I-Vt.) said Sunday on ABC News’ “This Week.”
“If you check the record, six months ago, I made it clear that you have people like Manchin, Sinema to a lesser degree, who are intentionally sabotaging the president’s agenda, what the American people, what a majority of us in the Democratic caucus want. Nothing new about this,” he told host Martha Raddatz, referring to Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema.

Comment:
Sanders sees the American citizens as his tax slaves who he can load an infinite amount of burden upon.
The Greedy Corrupt Democrats have already destroyed the life savings of retirees with their printing of trillions of dollars that caused this massive inflation disaster.
The poor uneducated people who vote for idiots like Sanders are struggling to pay their bills and buy food.
The World is already suffering from the backwards green energy agenda.
Thank You Senator Manchin for once again saving us from these Left Wing crackpot idiots like Sanders.
We should deport Sanders to Venezuela where all of his lamebrained ideas are already being used.
BTW, ABC "News" is far left garbage.

Last edited:
Sen. Bernie Sanders accused Sen. Joe Manchin of “intentionally sabotaging” President Biden’s agenda after the West Virginia Democrat pulled his support from legislation that included initiatives to battle climate change and raise taxes on corporations and wealthy individuals.
“He has sabotaged the president’s agenda,” Sanders (I-Vt.) said Sunday on ABC News’ “This Week.”
“If you check the record, six months ago, I made it clear that you have people like Manchin, Sinema to a lesser degree, who are intentionally sabotaging the president’s agenda, what the American people, what a majority of us in the Democratic caucus want. Nothing new about this,” he told host Martha Raddatz, referring to Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema.

Comment:
Sanders sees the American citizens as his tax slaves who he can load an infinite amount of burden upon.
The Greedy Corrupt Democrats have already destroyed the life savings of retirees with their printing of trillions of dollars that caused this massive inflation disaster.
The poor uneducated people who vote for idiots like Sanders are struggling to pay their bills and buy food.
Thank You Senator Manchin for once again saving us for these Left Wing crackpot idiots like Sanders.
We should deport Sanders to Venezuela where all of his lamebrained ideas are already being used.
The party has gone to Sanders, ... and beyond.

I like Bernie but his one flaw is not paying for things.

Comment:
Thank You Senator Manchin for once again for saving us from these Left Wing crackpot idiots like Sanders.

Sen. Bernie Sanders accused Sen. Joe Manchin of “intentionally sabotaging” President Biden’s agenda

Sabotaged the shit out of it!!!

Isn't that just a Marxist thing? None of them pay for anything, not with their own money at least.
Pretty soon, they always run out of our money as well

Sure, none of them which is why we increased our debt by 8 trillion under Trump also.

Manchin is right here.

Isn't that just a Marxist thing? None of them pay for anything, not with their own money at least.
Pretty soon, they always run out of our money as well
The Greedy Democrats got to the point where there was nothing left to steal except from future generations, and that is what printing $Trillions$ of dollars was about.
They are enslaving the American Citizens to government debt.

Last edited:
Sure, none of them which is why we increased our debt by 8 trillion under Trump also.

Manchin is right here.
A plandemic turned into a dempanic didn't help either.
DT should've just vetoed every unbalanced budget. That's not politically expedient but it is the right thing to do.

Hell, if I was president, I wouldn't approve any budget that did not produce a surplus to actually reduce the real deficit, not the "rate of growth reduction" BS.

What a tool, if you’re not rubber stamping Biden’s Agenda you’re sabotaging it. Yeah and people say Sanders isn’t a politician

OIP.S-M-hCDproEIw1_F4O7O0wHaFj

Comment:
Thank You Senator Manchin for once again saving us from these Left Wing crackpot idiots like Sanders.
Go bernie!

A plandemic turned into a dempanic didn't help either.
DT should've just vetoed every unbalanced budget. That's not politically expedient but it is the right thing to do.

But he didn't.

Hell, if I was president, I wouldn't approve any budget that did not produce a surplus to actually reduce the real deficit, not the "rate of growth reduction" BS.

Think that will ever happen?

But he didn't.

Think that will ever happen?
And that's one of the major reasons I'm not the huge DT supporter some are.
I support most of the things he did but the fiscal arena was where he relied on idiots too much.
Obviously he was buying into Modern Monetary Theory that fiat dollars could be printed with no consequences & the Keynesian theory that govt spending to stimulate an economy was part of that obviously nonsensical school of thought.

Forum List

Back