Sanders attacks Manchin again

And that's one of the major reasons I'm not the huge DT supporter some are.
I support most of the things he did but the fiscal arena was where he relied on idiots too much.
Obviously he was buying into Modern Monetary Theory that fiat dollars could be printed with no consequences & the Keynesian theory that govt spending to stimulate an economy was part of that obviously nonsensical school of thought.

Which brings me to the thought.........if Trump didn't do it, who exactly are people thinking that will? (not that you can answer for anyone but yourself)

Sanders aso said:

Sanders warned that Manchin's opposition to the climate change proposals will have ramifications on 'the future of the planet.'

'So, when Manchin sabotages climate change, this is the future generations what's going on right now. In the West, all over the world, weā€™re looking at significantly increased - more and more heat waves. Youā€™d have to look at more flooding. This is an existential threat to humanity,' he explained.

An existential threat to humanity? Hyperbole much? Bernie Sanders is old, out of touch, and full of shit.

Sen. Bernie Sanders accused Sen. Joe Manchin of ā€œintentionally sabotagingā€ President Bidenā€™s agenda after the West Virginia Democrat pulled his support from legislation that included initiatives to battle climate change and raise taxes on corporations and wealthy individuals.
ā€œHe has sabotaged the presidentā€™s agenda,ā€ Sanders (I-Vt.) said Sunday on ABC Newsā€™ ā€œThis Week.ā€
ā€œIf you check the record, six months ago, I made it clear that you have people like Manchin, Sinema to a lesser degree, who are intentionally sabotaging the presidentā€™s agenda, what the American people, what a majority of us in the Democratic caucus want. Nothing new about this,ā€ he told host Martha Raddatz, referring to Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema.

Comment:
Sanders sees the American citizens as his tax slaves who he can load an infinite amount of burden upon.
The Greedy Corrupt Democrats have already destroyed the life savings of retirees with their printing of trillions of dollars that caused this massive inflation disaster.
The poor uneducated people who vote for idiots like Sanders are struggling to pay their bills and buy food.
The World is already suffering from the backwards green energy agenda.
Thank You Senator Manchin for once again saving us from these Left Wing crackpot idiots like Sanders.
We should deport Sanders to Venezuela where all of his lamebrained ideas are already being used.
BTW, ABC "News" is far left garbage.
This is what the Democrats have become. They are a collective of radical Leftists who attack the one moderate like he is a pariah.

Forum List

Back