Sanders attacks all corporate and corruption in politics- Actually POLICY debate

Trump ALSO attacks the corruption, but from the high roller POV. He said Iraq cost 2 trillion like Dems do btw. Fox etc and Pub propaganda taking hits from the front runner. Who woulda thunk it... I love it...because the BS propaganda that produces dupes and hater dupes IS the problem in the USA.

I'm very happy Sanders is opening the can of worms nobody else would touch.
He probably won't win the nomination but I hope he doesn't stop with his message and forces the continuation of his points into the General Election cycle.
His points should be not only be addressed by the presidential candidates but also candidates for the House and Senate.
Sanders is a bit too liberal for me but I love the fact he's bring up issues that economically effect the largest voting bloc (the working class) and also the most ignored by the Beltway elites.

Last edited:

Inequality, Corruption, no coverage of important stuff, just horse race and gotcha...

Yet he is in bed with the most corrupt element of US society - the Unions. This man would be a disaster! We would see signs of Obama smiling saying miss me yet and sadly we would!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inequality, Corruption, no coverage of important stuff, just horse race and gotcha...

Yet he is in bed with the most corrupt element of US society - the Unions. This man would be a disaster! We would see signs of Obama smiling saying miss me yet and sadly we would!

Yep, Sanders is in bed with the working class! How dare he?
Instead, he should be in bed with bankers, who defrauded consumers of tens of billions of dollars. And that's not more currupt than unions? Unfucking believable.
Just keep on sucking down the Kool-aid.

Unions >< the working class.

They are not synonyms. In a proper sense, the unions would represent the working class but they have failed to do so for many years in the larger scheme of things.

There are many very good unions out there. Usually those good unions are not entangled in political bullshit though. The major players - those that run deep with the political powers that be - ceased representing the workers and started representing themselves.

If you believe Sanders numbers on Unemployment then that means the Obama admin has been lying all this time.

Must be Sanders is some sort of "Conspiracy Theorist" right?

Instead, he should be in bed with bankers, who defrauded consumers of tens of billions of dollars. And that's not more currupt than unions? Unfucking believable.

No he is in bed with the Union Leaders who don't give a damn about the working class!

They promote a faux God promise and line their own pockets while the workers who they are supposed to help suffer! Businesses create jobs, Unions destroy them. Unions have a purpose in this country, but as soon as the mob corrupted the Unions they have become more evil then good.

No he is in bed with the Union Leaders who don't give a damn about the working class!

They promote a faux God promise and line their own pockets while the workers who they are supposed to help suffer! Businesses create jobs, Unions destroy them. Unions have a purpose in this country, but as soon as the mob corrupted the Unions they have become more evil then good.

Cold war dinosaur, the mafia has been mostly out of unions for years. Time for new tin foil.

If you believe Sanders numbers on Unemployment then that means the Obama admin has been lying all this time.

Must be Sanders is some sort of "Conspiracy Theorist" right?
That is not entirely true.

The statement comes from interpreting the data differently. The numbers are not really 'lying' as much as they are not telling the entire story. Sanders looks at that story differently than Obama - likely because they each benefit politically from selling their version of unemployment.

Issues
Getting Big Money Out of Politics

Freedom of speech does not mean the freedom to buy the United States government. Oil companies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, Wall Street bankers and other powerful special interests have poured money into our political system for years. In 2010, a bad situation turned worse. In a 5-4 decision in the Citizens United case, the Supreme Court opened the floodgates for corporations and the wealthy to spend unlimited and undisclosed money to buy our elected officials. The Supreme Court essentially declared that corporations have the same rights as natural-born human beings.

Our democracy is under fierce attack. Billionaire families are now able to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to buy the candidates of their choice. These people own most of the economy. Now they want to own our government as well. The Koch brothers, the second wealthiest family in America, plan to spend some $900 million in the coming 2016 election — more money than either of our major parties spent in the last election. That is not democracy. That is oligarchy. To restore our one person-one vote democracy, Congress must pass a constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United and move toward public funding of elections.

Key actions
  • Introduced the Democracy Is for People constitutional amendment to overturn the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision.
  • Voted for the DISCLOSE Act to shine a light on the exorbitant amounts of dark money in our politics.
  • Promised that any Sanders Administration Supreme Court nominee will commit to overturning the disastrous Citizens United decision.
Getting Big Money Out of Politics - Bernie Sanders

Cold war dinosaur, the mafia has been mostly out of unions for years. Time for new tin foil.

The mafia legacy of corruption is runs strong throughout unions. My father-in-law has represented unions for 40 years he has stated nearly all Union leaders have their hands out. They make decisions on who is lining their pockets and never on what is best for the Union and its members. He is states shady guys not part of the Union are always around.

Forum List

Back