San Jose tiny home community for the homeless

After my first five kids had grown up and moved out I downsized to much smaller home and converted my old home into a triplex.

But some of those tiny homes are just ridiculously small. Some of them are smaller than a jail cell.

I could live in a small space easily.

Of course I'd need 3'000 square feet of covered patio with fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
And then at least that much in shop and garage space, with A/C of course.
No problem...

Guy Fieri's would do just fine....
1594587781777.png

1594587808579.png

1594587898184.png

Can white people who lost their homes live here for free too, or just illegal aliens

I won't watch your video.

I went and found the real story myself.

So you have a problem with California finding a solution to the homeless problem in their state? I guess them taking one of your ways to slam the state away from you does upset you. Even though you have no problem with homeless in red states like Texas and Florida.

Those units only cost 6500 each. The whole place cost roughly 2 million dollars. Habitat For Humanity built the units. There are 40 of them. They are 80 sq ft small homes. They share a community kitchen.

People can stay there up to 60 days. They have job and training programs and help people find homes and jobs.

So what's your problem?

What makes you believe undocumented people live there? What is your problem with undocumented people having a place to stay? You aren't paying for it.

If you read the article below you will find out they have very strict rules to qualify.

Can white people who lost their homes live here for free too, or just illegal aliens

So you have a problem with California finding a solution to the homeless problem in their state? I guess them taking one of your ways to slam the state away from you does upset you. Even though you have no problem with homeless in red states like Texas and Florida.

Those units only cost 6500 each. The whole place cost roughly 2 million dollars. Habitat For Humanity built the units. There are 40 of them. They are 80 sq ft small homes. They share a community kitchen.

People can stay there up to 60 days. They have job and training programs and help people find homes and jobs.

So what's your problem?

What makes you believe undocumented people live there? What is your problem with undocumented people having a place to stay? You aren't paying for it.

If you read the article below you will find out they have very strict rules to qualify.

60 days?
WTF good is that?

• Banned

So what's your problem?

They took the homeless off of half of one block which is already refilled with more homeless

So who did they help retard

They just picked up a bunch of bums out in the woods in my area and move them all into a motel. The message is, if you plan on being a worthless deadbeat for the rest of your life, move to crazy California where the living is easy and always free for for the useless and lazy. I remember when there were vagrancy laws in most communities and the terms deadbeat, bum, hobo, vagrant etc, applied and the only freebies they got was a swift kick in the ass, a free ride to hell out of town and advice to stay the hell out until they had a job and were ready to work.

It's for homeless people. They come in all colors.

There was one in the works here but tRump's collapsing economy got it shelved.

Actually it is for 0.0001 percent of the homeless in California. Who pays for your home?

You do stupid

Actually it is for 0.0001 percent of the homeless in California. Who pays for your home?

You do stupid

You have a problem with helping out homeless folks?

Why?

You do stupid

Why?

Because once you help a few, the millions more will demand the same treatment and it can not be provided nor is it the governments job to build free homes for people, is was will my home ever be free?

Nope

You do stupid

Why?

Because once you help a few, the millions more will demand the same treatment and it can not be provided nor is it the governments job to build free homes for people, is was will my home ever be free?

Nope

Ah, so pure selfishness then. Aren't you one of the resident god-botherers?

You do stupid

Why?

Nope

99.9999999 percent of California's homeless are atill homeless

You do stupid

Why?

Nope

How is that an answer to my question?

You do stupid

Why?

Nope

I am under no requirement to answer to you....................

If you feel different try an antidepressant

You do stupid

Why?

Nope

Why bother to respond if you aren't going to answer?

You do stupid

Why?

Nope

Why bother to respond if you aren't going to answer?

Because I find people like you who feel that they have the right to ask moronic questions and get an answer.

You are a moron, so if you want an answer to your questions ask a pathetic homeless unbathed illegal alien that is shitting outside your door

Forum List

Back