San Jose tiny home community for the homeless

Can white people who lost their homes live here for free too, or just illegal aliens

I won't watch your video.

I went and found the real story myself.

So you have a problem with California finding a solution to the homeless problem in their state? I guess them taking one of your ways to slam the state away from you does upset you. Even though you have no problem with homeless in red states like Texas and Florida.

Those units only cost 6500 each. The whole place cost roughly 2 million dollars. Habitat For Humanity built the units. There are 40 of them. They are 80 sq ft small homes. They share a community kitchen.

People can stay there up to 60 days. They have job and training programs and help people find homes and jobs.

So what's your problem?

What makes you believe undocumented people live there? What is your problem with undocumented people having a place to stay? You aren't paying for it.

If you read the article below you will find out they have very strict rules to qualify.

60 days?
WTF good is that?

Not much if they don't do anything to help them find a job and housing.

Which that's what they do. Help people find a job and housing.

What is Texas or Florida doing to solve the homeless problems in those states?

Anything?

Can white people who lost their homes live here for free too, or just illegal aliens

So you have a problem with California finding a solution to the homeless problem in their state? I guess them taking one of your ways to slam the state away from you does upset you. Even though you have no problem with homeless in red states like Texas and Florida.

Those units only cost 6500 each. The whole place cost roughly 2 million dollars. Habitat For Humanity built the units. There are 40 of them. They are 80 sq ft small homes. They share a community kitchen.

People can stay there up to 60 days. They have job and training programs and help people find homes and jobs.

So what's your problem?

What makes you believe undocumented people live there? What is your problem with undocumented people having a place to stay? You aren't paying for it.

If you read the article below you will find out they have very strict rules to qualify.

60 days?
WTF good is that?

Not much if they don't do anything to help them find a job and housing.

Which that's what they do. Help people find a job and housing.

What is Texas or Florida doing to solve the homeless problems in those states?

Anything?

LOL if they helped people there would not be millions shitting on the streets would there be?

Wake up, there are no jobs for people with college degrees right now

So what's your problem?

The video did not state anything different than you just did other than the lie that the people in California aren't paying for it.

You see, if they use taxpayer money, then YES, we are paying for it.

So what's your problem?

They took the homeless off of half of one block which is already refilled with more homeless

So who did they help retard

They helped those people they took off the block. That's many people who are off the streets, getting help to become contributing members of our society.

Once those people have been helped to find a home and job they will help more people.

What's your problem?

The fact that they are actually taking some steps to fix the problem so then you won't have something to bitch and wine about in regard to California?

Awww poor baby, you won't be able to bitch and wine about homeless in California. Boo hoo for you.

Grow up.

Just because they can't magically make the problem disappear all at once overnight doesn't mean that they aren't taking concrete steps to solve the problem.

What are Texas and Florida doing to clean up their homeless on their streets?

First you bitch about the homeless then you bitch that people are actually doing something to solve the problem.

You people are never satisfied.

So what's your problem?

They took the homeless off of half of one block which is already refilled with more homeless

So who did they help retard

They helped those people they took off the block. That's many people who are off the streets, getting help to become contributing members of our society.

Once those people have been helped to find a home and job they will help more people.

What's your problem?

The fact that they are actually taking some steps to fix the problem so then you won't have something to bitch and wine about in regard to California?

Awww poor baby, you won't be able to bitch and wine about homeless in California. Boo hoo for you.

Grow up.

Just because they can't magically make the problem disappear all at once overnight doesn't mean that they aren't taking concrete steps to solve the problem.

What are Texas and Florida doing to clean up their homeless on their streets?

First you bitch about the homeless then you bitch that people are actually doing something to solve the problem.

You people are never satisfied.

Wrong, look around
09California-Today-sd-master768.jpg

920x920.jpg

gallery_medium.jpg

It's for homeless people. They come in all colors.

There was one in the works here but tRump's collapsing economy got it shelved.

Actually it is for 0.0001 percent of the homeless in California. Who pays for your home?

You do stupid

You have a problem with helping out homeless folks?

Why?

Because once you help a few, the millions more will demand the same treatment and it can not be provided nor is it the governments job to build free homes for people, is was will my home ever be free?

Nope

Ah, so pure selfishness then. Aren't you one of the resident god-botherers?

99.9999999 percent of California's homeless are atill homeless

How is that an answer to my question?

I am under no requirement to answer to you....................

If you feel different try an antidepressant

Why bother to respond if you aren't going to answer?

Because I find people like you who feel that they have the right to ask moronic questions and get an answer.

You are a moron, so if you want an answer to your questions ask a pathetic homeless unbathed illegal alien that is shitting outside your door

So you can't answer the question, then. I suppose that means yes, you are a religious whack-job, but you can't admit it now because you know you've been displaying a very unchristian attitude.

You don't have to worry, everyone is used to ridiculous amounts of hypocrisy from the religious right.

Actually it is for 0.0001 percent of the homeless in California. Who pays for your home?

You do stupid

Why?

Because once you help a few, the millions more will demand the same treatment and it can not be provided nor is it the governments job to build free homes for people, is was will my home ever be free?

Nope

Because I find people like you who feel that they have the right to ask moronic questions and get an answer.

You are a moron, so if you want an answer to your questions ask a pathetic homeless unbathed illegal alien that is shitting outside your door

So you can't answer the question, then. I suppose that means yes, you are a religious whack-job, but you can't admit it now because you know you've been displaying a very unchristian attitude.

You don't have to worry, everyone is used to ridiculous amounts of hypocrisy from the religious right.

Pat yourself on the back, you applauded 20 homeless taken off the streets and ignored millions more

skid-row-LA-parade-1024x682.jpg

You do stupid

Why?

Nope

Pat yourself on the back, you applauded 20 homeless taken off the streets and ignored millions more

How nice for you.

You do know that every journey has a first step, right?

Or are you just chapped that you didn't get one of the houses?

You do stupid

Why?

Nope

How nice for you.

The shitfaces running California are taking no first step because they are inviting more homeless into their sanctuary state even though there is no where to put the ones there now. I hope they shit on your doorstep

poop.jpg

You do stupid

Why?

Nope

How nice for you.

The shitfaces running California are taking no first step because they are inviting more homeless into their sanctuary state even though there is no where to put the ones there now. I hope they shit on your doorstep

poop.jpg

That your place?

Might wanna clean up a bit.

You do stupid

Why?

Nope

How nice for you.

poop.jpg

That your place?

I do not live in shitafornia

You do stupid

Why?

Nope

How nice for you.

poop.jpg

That your place?

Then what are you so freaked out about, then?

You do stupid

Why?

Nope

How nice for you.

poop.jpg

That your place?

Then what are you so freaked out about, then?

Because the democratic hate of welcoming illegals here to live as slaves to the system is wrong

christ is risen to take a closer look at the mess while his dad also looks on....god is also a noise in the street

Forum List

Back