San Jose State Spartans Upset Stanford! Yeah!

Eightball

Oct 13, 2004
I've been a life long San Jose State Spartans football fan for years. This poor old football school has fought/scrapped with all the bigl old Pac 10 schools in the S.F. Bay Area and West coast for years. They've taken a beating so many times, cause they have a budget that "ant" sized compared to the Pac 10 elite.

Well, folks, little old San Jose State......upset the Stanford Cardinal this last Saturday, 35-34, with a 20 point 2nd half come-back victory.

I'm in 7th heaven.

Last week, SJSU, faced the University of Washington Huskies in Seattle, for their first game of the 2006 NCAA football Class 1-A and only lost that one by less than a touch down.

I've always been for the under dog........and my old SJSU is one in every way. They are a WAC member.......that's Boise St.
Fresno St.
Hawaii
Idaho
Louisiana Tech
Nevada
New Mexico St.
San Jose St.
Utah St.
...........Go Spartans..................!!!!!::clap1:

I've been a life long San Jose State Spartans football fan for years. This poor old football school has fought/scrapped with all the bigl old Pac 10 schools in the S.F. Bay Area and West coast for years. They've taken a beating so many times, cause they have a budget that "ant" sized compared to the Pac 10 elite.

Well, folks, little old San Jose State......upset the Stanford Cardinal this last Saturday, 35-34, with a 20 point 2nd half come-back victory.

I'm in 7th heaven.

Last week, SJSU, faced the University of Washington Huskies in Seattle, for their first game of the 2006 NCAA football Class 1-A and only lost that one by less than a touch down.

I've always been for the under dog........and my old SJSU is one in every way. They are a WAC member.......that's Boise St.
Fresno St.
Hawaii
Idaho
Louisiana Tech
Nevada
New Mexico St.
San Jose St.
Utah St.
...........Go Spartans..................!!!!!::clap1:

Me too...old alma mater CSUN...when I went it was called San Fernando Valley State College...played football...damn bad memories...got hurt first game...took me out and dropped out to go back to work and heal...then damn if Uncle Sam did not send me a Greetings" you have been drafted...VN here I come...lol:cof:

side note: My GD wants to go to UNR after HS working on a scholarship for track and CC...State colleges are the rock of society...imo

Forum List

Back