San Francisco’s New DA: Public Urination ‘Will Not Be Prosecuted.’

I know they're shitholes, and I know I'm never going there.

For some reason, you take that very personally. Tough shit.

Shithole? You are a piece of shit.

The ignorance is so fucking unbelievable. I just don’t like these never ending Ca bashing from bunch of ignorant people.

Well, if you're actually in SF, you are the expert on pieces of shit.
You know after reading all his BS replies, there can be only one explanation: He's Gavin Newsom.

I asked you several times. Prove it.
So far.... you can not give me a single of my BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh blow it out your ass. You scum never accept proof. All you do when someone does prove your lies is you just continue to spew bs. it's classic progstain 101.

You keep saying the same thing dude. You talk too much. Prove it chicken shit. Why are you soooo scared?

Your link shows porta-potties. Some of them are in Frisco. Some are in Anaheim. Some are in other places.

But it's hilarious how you thought you had a point.

No dumb shit. It doesn’t show all the porto potties of the whole SF. But it shows there are porto potties to solved your shit problems.
Now you're saying the problem is solved?

I think you need some quiet time to get your story straight.

My stories are always straight. I don’t twist or lie dude.

Your ignorance is just unbelievable. You don’t even live here you don’t even travel to SF or LA and you are talking about your ignorance about LA and SF?

So what the hell do you know about LA and SF?

The ignorance is so fucking unbelievable. I just don’t like these never ending Ca bashing from bunch of ignorant people.
And how's that working out for you?

Not too good, looks like.

Since Charmin didn't believe the bit about shoplifting, here:

Organized Retail Theft On The Rise; Cops Blame Prop 47, Safe Neighborhoods Law
Prop 47, known as the Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act, passed in 2014. It was intended to keep non-violent criminals out of crowded prisons. And, among other things, the law more than doubled the amount a suspect could steal before facing a felony from $450 to $950.

Since 2014, police records show the annual loss to retail theft in Vacaville has more than doubled. Records show reports of organized retail theft in Vacaville, crimes with multiple suspects, are up 40 percent this year compared to before Prop 47.

FBI crime data also shows retail theft state-wide is up. The California Police Chiefs believe it’s because the penalties have gone down.

“The consequences are so small in nature that it makes that risk worth it,” Donaldson explained.

The National Retail Federation’s annual survey found in more than half the states with laws like Prop 47, when the felony threshold increases, so do losses to organized retail crime.

According to the survey, “In states where the felony threshold has increased, over half report an increase in (organized retail theft) case value. None reported a decrease. It appears that criminals understand the new threshold and have increased their thefts to meet it.”

Liberals sure do like criminals. And normal people have to pay for it.

You know after reading all his BS replies, there can be only one explanation: He's Gavin Newsom.

Oh blow it out your ass. You scum never accept proof. All you do when someone does prove your lies is you just continue to spew bs. it's classic progstain 101.

You keep saying the same thing dude. You talk too much. Prove it chicken shit. Why are you soooo scared?

Ok dumbass, still haven't seen any of your proof, so STFU.

So do you have an ap to find out the places to poop in California?

App? What the heck, I thought it was anywhere that made you happy. Careful though, if you want to crap in the street it's fine, if your dog wants to crap in the street it's a hefty fine if you don't clean it up.

California spends 100 million dollars on human pooper scoopers?

Then you have this jerk who doesn’t know a diddly squat except his dick.
I’m very impressed.

Says the little kid who doesn't fucking know marijuana is legal in California

What a fucking dumb duck. Why don’t you ask your girlfriend Typsi what drug is she talking about?

So pot is not legal in California now?

No dumb shit. It doesn’t show all the porto potties of the whole SF. But it shows there are porto potties to solved your shit problems.
Now you're saying the problem is solved?

I think you need some quiet time to get your story straight.

My stories are always straight. I don’t twist or lie dude.

Your ignorance is just unbelievable. You don’t even live here you don’t even travel to SF or LA and you are talking about your ignorance about LA and SF?

So what the hell do you know about LA and SF?

And how's that working out for you?

Not too good, looks like.

Trashing ignorant people. Oh I’m having a good time.
Don’t worry I will not go away.

Ok dumbass, still haven't seen any of your proof, so STFU.

What proof do you want me to prove to you? Smart guy.

Maybe I should just keep hijacking your thread.

Anymore of these Ca bashing?
Yeah liar, you just elected a terrorist as DA who says he's gonna stop prosecuting certain crimes.

He won’t last long. I will strangle him myself.

What you going to ride your big wheel over there?
Can you believe this guy? Four people have been kicking his ass all over this board and the mouse that roared thinks he won.

Kicking my ass.

Look at the substance or any of their post. Just pure fucking dumb and stupid. You people are the lowest of the lowest kinds of people.

Forum List

Back