San Francisco’s New DA: Public Urination ‘Will Not Be Prosecuted.’

You know after reading all his BS replies, there can be only one explanation: He's Gavin Newsom.

I asked you several times. Prove it.
So far.... you can not give me a single of my BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh blow it out your ass. You scum never accept proof. All you do when someone does prove your lies is you just continue to spew bs. it's classic progstain 101.

You keep saying the same thing dude. You talk too much. Prove it chicken shit. Why are you soooo scared?

Ok dumbass, still haven't seen any of your proof, so STFU.

What proof do you want me to prove to you? Smart guy.

Maybe I should just keep hijacking your thread.

You dont even know who's thread it .

Anymore of these Ca bashing?
Yeah liar, you just elected a terrorist as DA who says he's gonna stop prosecuting certain crimes.

He won’t last long. I will strangle him myself.

What you going to ride your big wheel over there?

I’ll be in SF tomorrow returning Monday morning.

Getting ready to take a poop on the sidewalk?

Like this jerk. Is this kicking my ass? Just shows a bastard low class people.

Trust me I will not back off.

Yeah liar, you just elected a terrorist as DA who says he's gonna stop prosecuting certain crimes.

Can you believe this guy? Four people have been kicking his ass all over this board and the mouse that roared thinks he won.

He is a little kid

I’ll be in SF tomorrow returning Monday morning.

Getting ready to take a poop on the sidewalk?

Like this jerk. Is this kicking my ass? Just shows a bastard low class people.

Trust me I will not back off.

Once again that's jacking off.

Oh blow it out your ass. You scum never accept proof. All you do when someone does prove your lies is you just continue to spew bs. it's classic progstain 101.

You keep saying the same thing dude. You talk too much. Prove it chicken shit. Why are you soooo scared?

You dont even know who's thread it .

Or maybe your thread.

Remember when Saint Joseph the GOD at the gate did not admit you because you were a piece of shit.

Maybe I will keep hijacking trashing your thread.

Can you believe this guy? Four people have been kicking his ass all over this board and the mouse that roared thinks he won.

He is a little kid

Don’t worry when I grow up. I’ll be like you.

He is a little kid

I will fucking trash you.

He is a little kid

San Francisco to Launch 'Poop Patrol' to Clean Up Streets Amid Homelessness Crisis

San Francisco to Launch 'Poop Patrol' to Clean Up Streets Amid Homelessness Crisis
san-francisco-poop-patrol-problem.jpg

San Francisco police officers look on as a San Francisco Department of Public Works worker steam cleans the street on Dec. 8, 2011 in San Francisco, California. Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
KATIE REILLY
August 15, 2018
San Francisco is launching a “Poop Patrol” in an effort to clean up city streets as it struggles with the persistent issue of homelessness and a lack of public restrooms.

A team of staffers from the Department of Public Works will begin patrolling certain areas of the city to target waste with a steam cleaner, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Tuesday. The initiative comes after the city received more than 14,500 calls reporting feces on sidewalks between Jan. 1 and Aug. 13, according to the Chronicle. While a lot of the waste comes from dogs, an analysis by NBC Bay Area in February found that reports of human waste on San Francisco streets had increased in recent years.

You know after reading all his BS replies, there can be only one explanation: He's Gavin Newsom.

Really!? How about a link?

What link dumb fuck?

What link dumb fuck?

Yep, that's what I said...dumbass.

He is a little kid

san-francisco-poop-patrol-problem.jpg

San Francisco police officers look on as a San Francisco Department of Public Works worker steam cleans the street on Dec. 8, 2011 in San Francisco, California. Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
KATIE REILLY
August 15, 2018
San Francisco is launching a “Poop Patrol” in an effort to clean up city streets as it struggles with the persistent issue of homelessness and a lack of public restrooms.

A team of staffers from the Department of Public Works will begin patrolling certain areas of the city to target waste with a steam cleaner, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Tuesday. The initiative comes after the city received more than 14,500 calls reporting feces on sidewalks between Jan. 1 and Aug. 13, according to the Chronicle. While a lot of the waste comes from dogs, an analysis by NBC Bay Area in February found that reports of human waste on San Francisco streets had increased in recent years.

You just learned how to post a link and not even up to date..
Are you really this stupid and ignorant they will leave it there since last year? You are dumb.

What link dumb fuck?

What link you want me to post fuck head?

What link dumb fuck?

Your claim was that they're putting portable toilets throughout SF....try paying attention, idiot.

What link dumb fuck?

Your claim was that they're putting portable toilets throughout SF....try paying attention, idiot.

Its almost twinkle toes bedtime

What link dumb fuck?

Pay attention I already did. Stupid. Go back.

And it took you this long to say something? I know you are retarded.

What link dumb fuck?

Did you see how I started trashing you? I told you.

What link dumb fuck?

Nope, asked you for a link quite a while ago....idiot.

What link dumb fuck?

Nope, asked you for a link quite a while ago....idiot.

You keep asking for a link but you did not specify what link you want. Retarded.
Go back and look for my link.

What link dumb fuck?

Did you see how I started trashing you? I told you.

Watch me start flaming you pretend millionaire

Forum List

Back