San Francisco’s New DA: Public Urination ‘Will Not Be Prosecuted.’

Just in case you were wondering if the Leftards were interested in making San Francisco civilized again.

You think resources are well spent arresting people who pee on the street?

I’m pretty sure people urinate in public in your trailer park all the time.
And most places don’t arrest for that. They give desk appearance tickets for a violation.

anything else you’d like to pretend to know anything about?

So you are a sock of his?

And doesn't know marijuana is legal in California?

That's actually insane but true. If you are in San Fran they will bust you down to size and destroy your life if you are caught smoking a pell mell on the street. But if its a reefer, you're cool

Just in case you were wondering if the Leftards were interested in making San Francisco civilized again.

And most places don’t arrest for that. They give desk appearance tickets for a violation.

So you are a sock of his?

And doesn't know marijuana is legal in California?

That's actually insane but true. If you are in San Fran they will bust you down to size and destroy your life if you are caught smoking a pell mell on the street. But if its a reefer, you're cool

Pall mall 100's red.

Is there any one else?

So do you have an ap to find out the places to poop in California?

App? What the heck, I thought it was anywhere that made you happy. Careful though, if you want to crap in the street it's fine, if your dog wants to crap in the street it's a hefty fine if you don't clean it up.

California spends 100 million dollars on human pooper scoopers?

Then you have this jerk who doesn’t know a diddly squat except his dick.
I’m very impressed.

Says the little kid who doesn't fucking know marijuana is legal in California

What a fucking dumb duck. Why don’t you ask your girlfriend Typsi what drug is she talking about?

Even more important than seeing the city covered with a thick layer of fresh excrement is the basic legalization of shoplifting. No business can long stay in business with its merchandise regularly stolen. Either everything will be secured or fed up shopkeepers will be shooting the shoplifters.

Then you have this LIAR of all LIARS.
This is not even a human being.
Lol troll it's a fact, your progstain DA REFUSES to prosecute. Next lie, traitor.

Then you have this red neck idiot from nowhere.
I’m asking what lie dude and you can’t prove anything.

Even more important than seeing the city covered with a thick layer of fresh excrement is the basic legalization of shoplifting. No business can long stay in business with its merchandise regularly stolen. Either everything will be secured or fed up shopkeepers will be shooting the shoplifters.

Lol troll it's a fact, your progstain DA REFUSES to prosecute. Next lie, traitor.

You don't accept proof Mr. Forrest Fire. Why don't you round up all the pissing pedophiles and use them to piss on the fires?

You don't accept proof Mr. Forrest Fire. Why don't you round up all the pissing pedophiles and use them to piss on the fires?

Let me repeat it again.
I don’t accept proof? Are you very scared to show me something?

Your serious? Arresting people who use the bathroom in public is too tough, so let it go? You guys out West are ok with living like that?

Your link shows porta-potties. Some of them are in Frisco. Some are in Anaheim. Some are in other places.

But it's hilarious how you thought you had a point.

No dumb shit. It doesn’t show all the porto potties of the whole SF. But it shows there are porto potties to solved your shit problems.
Now you're saying the problem is solved?

I think you need some quiet time to get your story straight.

My stories are always straight. I don’t twist or lie dude.

Your ignorance is just unbelievable. You don’t even live here you don’t even travel to SF or LA and you are talking about your ignorance about LA and SF?

So what the hell do you know about LA and SF?
I know they're shitholes, and I know I'm never going there.

For some reason, you take that very personally. Tough shit.

Shithole? You are a piece of shit.

The ignorance is so fucking unbelievable. I just don’t like these never ending Ca bashing from bunch of ignorant people.

Well, if you're actually in SF, you are the expert on pieces of shit.

No dumb shit. It doesn’t show all the porto potties of the whole SF. But it shows there are porto potties to solved your shit problems.

Your ignorance is just unbelievable. You don’t even live here you don’t even travel to SF or LA and you are talking about your ignorance about LA and SF?

The ignorance is so fucking unbelievable. I just don’t like these never ending Ca bashing from bunch of ignorant people.

You know after reading all his BS replies, there can be only one explanation: He's Gavin Newsom.

So what happens to the person with 20 unanswered desk tickets for the same thing?

This isn't someone stuck in traffic that has to piss in a cup and throw the cup out, these are people that routinely violate the law, even if it's only small laws.

And NYC found out if you go after the petty criminals, you sometimes catch big ones.

All these California bashing.

Do not expect me to back off.
Don't expect your little tantrums to change anyone's mind.

I don’t expect to change anyone’s mind. I’m just having a ball blasting ignorant people.
Uh huh. Still think Frisco's solved the homeless waste problem?
Did you look at that? I especially liked the pictures of porta potties with bodies laying right in front. It was all junk.

What are you trying to say LIAR?
Aww the sock monkey can't read or even look at pictures.

Don't expect your little tantrums to change anyone's mind.

I don’t expect to change anyone’s mind. I’m just having a ball blasting ignorant people.
Uh huh. Still think Frisco's solved the homeless waste problem?
Did you look at that? I especially liked the pictures of porta potties with bodies laying right in front. It was all junk.

What are you trying to say LIAR?
Aww the sock monkey can't read or even look at pictures.

A homeless laying front of porto potty. So is that a surprise?
How fucking dumb and stupid can you be?

You know after reading all his BS replies, there can be only one explanation: He's Gavin Newsom.

I asked you several times. Prove it.
So far.... you can not give me a single of my BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked you several times. Prove it.
So far.... you can not give me a single of my BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh blow it out your ass. You scum never accept proof. All you do when someone does prove your lies is you just continue to spew bs. it's classic progstain 101.

Forum List

Back