San Francisco Vs Kansas City

So, G-Force threw 8 passes in an impressive defeat of Green Bay.

That is going to be the ultimate challenge for KC. They have to get in the lead early and by a large margin.

KC didn't take Henry out of the game, Tennessee did when they fell behind. So, KC needs to force SF to pass; to play catch up.

Otherwise, SF is going to run all over them.

As Flip Wilson said, "I never run on an empty stomach unless its someone I don't like!" Or, something like that.

I can't wait for Feb 2.

That is going to be the ultimate challenge for KC. They have to get in the lead early and by a large margin.

KC didn't take Henry out of the game, Tennessee did when they fell behind. So, KC needs to force SF to pass; to play catch up.

As Flip Wilson said, "I never run on an empty stomach unless its someone I don't like!" Or, something like that.

I can't wait for Feb 2.
Tennessee was a running juggernaut.

We got this

I can't wait for Feb 2.
Tennessee was a running juggernaut.

We got this
We'll see. For the Niners, the ONLY way to beat KC is to keep their offense off the field. So, stay close or in the lead and run the clock.

I'm taking the 49ers to win, obviously. An interesting matchup: two high-scoring teams (SF was 2nd in the league in scoring, KC was 5th), but only one that you'd usually think of as a strong defense. However, KC just held the Titans to under 300 total yards, and only 85 rushing. The 49ers, who were more vulnerable to the pass than the run during the season, ended up giving Rodgers over 300 yards and 2 TDs, but they also got 2 picks and a fumble from him, and held the GB run game to just 62 yards.

Mahomes is clearly the better QB. KC has better wideouts, although Sanders and Samuel are good. 2 of the best TEs in football, but I'd have to go with Kittle as better all-around. SF has the best fullback in the league. I'm not sure how the offensive lines compare; I'd assume the 49ers are better run blockers, but KC may be better at pass protection. SF has the better D in most areas based on the regular season, but KCs defense has stepped up other than early on against the Texans.

If it weren't against SF I might be rooting for KC to get the win. As it is I'd be perfectly happy with another dominant win for the Niners, but barring that, a good game. :)

Pick your poison!

I am going with Kansas City of course. By AT LEAST 7
Hey, Gramps, I thought you posted on another thread that real men and only housewives pick a point spread? What's going on here, is senility entering your life? But, all kidding aside, I'll take the 49ers by 10. The Chiefs DO have the better QB, but I think the 49ers have the better team overall.

Pick your poison!

Hey, Gramps, I thought you posted on another thread that real men and only housewives pick a point spread? What's going on here, is senility entering your life? But, all kidding aside, I'll take the 49ers by 10. The Chiefs DO have the better QB, but I think the 49ers have the better team overall.
I NEVER play the points. I simply offered my thoughts on the outcome.

Any given team can win any given game. Gambling from a handicapped perspective is beyond stupid.

The bet I made for this game is based on pure win loss. None of that handicapped nonsense

They have to get in the lead early and by a large margin.

Nonsense. A 3 point lead is more than enough. You can run the ball every single play and eat up 10 minutes per quarter but if we have a THREE POINT LEAD you've accomplished nothing but prolonging the inevitable.

And lol at the Chiefs needing an early lead to win

Pick your poison!

Any given team can win any given game. Gambling from a handicapped perspective is beyond stupid.

The bet I made for this game is based on pure win loss. None of that handicapped nonsense
But you DID post KC by at least 7, and that HAS to mean points. Just thought I'd remind you of that.

Pick your poison!

But you DID post KC by at least 7, and that HAS to mean points. Just thought I'd remind you of that.
Not the same thing bro. You all talk about point spreads and give or take points from nothing before a game starts for the purpose of gambling.
I simply guess at the final score. I am not gambling based on that prediction

Pick your poison!

packers choking?...
The yellow weasel ain't got it today.
I have to assume that when Rodgers was yelling out "yellow weasel, yellow weasel" during his cadence vs Seattle, he was trashing Trump. The announcers picked up on it, but seemingly didn't know what he was referring to. So fuck you Rodgers. You're going home early.

Pick your poison!

Not the same thing bro. You all talk about point spreads and give or take points from nothing before a game starts for the purpose of gambling.
I simply guess at the final score. I am not gambling based on that prediction
I am gonna confess I am a life long Broncos fan. I grew up in the hood in Fort Lauderdale. One of my close friends and next door neighbor was a Broncos nephew. He played on the orange crush his name is Rubin Carter and he was from Fort Lauderdale. Went to The U in the 70s. He was a NT on those orange crush defenses for at least a decade.

Anyway, My friend and I from like 5 to 10 would go over his uncle's house for his birthday and a few times a few of those Broncos were there. I remember Lyle Alzado when he played for them was there. I remember Tom Jackson being there and they threw us into the pool.

Been a fan since. Followed them ever since. Having said that, really too bad imo that Elway opted for Vance freaking Joseph rather than Kyle Shanahan in 2017 to hire. Seemed like a natural fit to me. Elway also allowed Wade Philips to walk out the door. Stupid.

Anyway, good luck. I am rooting for Shanahan and Emmanuel Sanders and Lynch etc. I won't be all that sad though if the Chiefs win. I actually like Mahomes. I am getting ready for the media to bring up kaepernick a lot in the next two weeks considering it is the 49ers.

Hoping not and I think this is the right super bowl.

This is 50 years since the last Super Bowl for the Chiefs and their fans. Andy Reid deserves a championship. The Kansas City Chiefs deserve a championship. The city of Kansas City deserves a championship and the fans deserve a championship. It is their turn.

Joe Montana was my hero. When he left the 49'ers, I became a chiefs fan until that day they played buffalo and a big fat dude ended Montanas career. I think I'll rent a movie on Super Bowl Sunday.

Pick your poison!

packers choking?...
The yellow weasel ain't got it today.
I have to assume that when Rodgers was yelling out "yellow weasel, yellow weasel" during his cadence vs Seattle, he was trashing Trump. The announcers picked up on it, but seemingly didn't know what he was referring to. So fuck you Rodgers. You're going home early.
That would be “Orange Weasel”

I've revised my prediction for the game. I'll take the 49ers by 7 over the Chiefs, 34-27. It SHOULD be a good one.
I think the Chiefs are favored but only slightly. And what the fuck is the point of giving a team a .5 edge? An impossible point to reach. Is it just to prevent ties in gambling?

Forum List

Back