San Francisco Restaurant Issues An Apology For Cops Who Were Denied Service.

Too little too late for those San Francisco restaurant scum pieces of shit who denied service for the policemen.

FUCK THEM!

Police should have priority attention on the Restaurant! they protect you, they protect the people!!!

Fuck those scum restaurant owners , cowards who in the first place denied attention to the police..

SHAME SHAME SHAME on them!:mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:

This sort of thing makes me so mad!

Then again, they may depend a great deal on trade from gang bangers and drug dealers. The presence of two or three cops, in uniform and sitting at a table with their weapons could really cripple their business.

Police should have priority attention on the Restaurant! they protect you, they protect the people!!!

Fuck those scum restaurant owners , cowards who in the first place denied attention to the police..

It's bad enough they did it, but danced around the fact they were not sorry why they did it. Even after all the public pressure they didn't recant what they said, they only followed up by saying they handled it badly.

Just by reading crap about that city, I came to the conclusion the people there are nothing but a bunch of flakes. With all the people who excoriated the restaurant, maybe there are good people everywhere, it's just that they play behind the scenes. I hope a boycott puts them out of business for good.

It's bad enough they did it, but danced around the fact they were not sorry why they did it. Even after all the public pressure they didn't recant what they said, they only followed up by saying they handled it badly.

Just by reading crap about that city, I came to the conclusion the people there are nothing but a bunch of flakes. With all the people who excoriated the restaurant, maybe there are good people everywhere, it's just that they play behind the scenes. I hope a boycott puts them out of business for good.

I agree ^^

They are all despicable cowards!

In large groups when the mayor didn't have their back? sure. Later on I guarantee those areas got a bit of the old full court press.

It doesn't seem like anything will change there until that moron leaves the Mayor's office. Now he's trying to pull a political stunt by saying all private industry must have their employees vaccinated. Wait a minute, didn't somebody else just try that and stopped by the courts?
:eusa_shhh:

Disgusting.

Poor San Francisco, it used to be a nice place , you know!

We welcome them into the restaurant when they are off-duty, out of uniform and without their weapons," the statement read.

We allow black people in our restaurant when they look and dress non-threatening.

How white of you.

Where I come from, restaurants and stores offer discounts to cops to encourage them to be around MORE. Some of them would happily give cops free food to that purpose, if the law allowed them to do that (unfortunately, it's legally viewed as a bribe, so the cops aren't allowed to accept freebies).

I don't understand the thought process behind, "Hey, here's a place where you never have to worry about running into the police. Please come rob us!"

Where I come from, restaurants and stores offer discounts to cops to encourage them to be around MORE. Some of them would happily give cops free food to that purpose, if the law allowed them to do that (unfortunately, it's legally viewed as a bribe, so the cops aren't allowed to accept freebies).

I don't understand the thought process behind, "Hey, here's a place where you never have to worry about running into the police. Please come rob us!"

Having a good guy with a gun is always an advantage, but it seems like they were trying to send a political message. Remember too that liberals are taught not to demonize the criminal, demonize the gun instead, so of course they look at any gun as a threat to them. That's how brainwashing works and why leftist politicians use it so frequently.

Years ago when we first got our CCW's, some old man went to the dentist office I go to and shot himself inside the office. Apparently he didn't know much about guns. In any case, they called the police and medics.

When the cops got there one of the dentists said he was outraged that people could now bring loaded guns into his place of business. The officer explained our sign on the door law. The dentist remembered he had a sign like that years ago, dug through a drawer and found it.

As he approached the door to put the sign up, the officer reminded him that once that sign is up, even he couldn't legally enter the building armed. He's putting out a message to all those people on the sidewalk at the mini-mall they have no way to protect themselves, their cash or checks they get from customers. He turned around and put the sign back into the drawer.

That was an apology? I think it is a poor apology and they don’t think they did anything wrong, they are not sincere. Just disgusting how shallow and intolerant people can be.

Go here for the story.

To me, cops are still customers like everyone else and for those who are not dirty, they only take out their weapons when those who don't care about the law leave the good cops with no other choice but to spring into whatever action that needs to happen.

God bless you and our men and women in uniform always!!!

Holly
Rachel Sillcocks and Kristina Liedags Compton, co-owners of Hilda and Jesse, said in a statement on Instagram on Sunday afternoon they made a mistake and wanted to apologize for the incident.

These two lesbo’s should be forced to eat their own crummy food till their greasy spoon gets above 1.4 stars in customer satisfaction

Forum List

Back