San Francisco families no longer 'feel safe,' hire private security amid crime spree

I bet you can walk out your door and force a change by yourself every day..Not..I live in a GOP supermajority area and state and they do it also, so fuck your diamond eye innocence of ignorance.
The GOP’s dont run around defunding police protection for the general public the way your democrats do

The GOP’s dont run around defunding police protection for the general public the way your democrats do
No, they don't they prefer their Gestapo in full force via taxpayer support. The Democrats give lip service yet do not follow through on defunding.

Last edited:
No, they don't they prefer their Gestapo in full force via taxpayer support. The Democrats give lip service yet do not follow through on defunding.
You are misinformed

defunding the police is s promise dems are serious about

You are misinformed

I would defund them since they are so corrupt. Defunding is not the same as reduced funding.

You are misinformed

Yet, their funding exists. They still get paid even though they never do stop crime.

I am sure you are a matchmaker in real life but you won't get anywhere with any suggestions to me.
This is the Roaring Anything Goes 2000s

you dont have to be ashamed of supporting democrats or do it behind closed doors

High homeless population, high crime, DA not prosecuting shoplifters, rising taxes and the left wing idiots keep voting in the same people and cry about their problems.

I am not going to feel sorry for people that vote against their own self interest.

Forum List

Back