San Francisco families no longer 'feel safe,' hire private security amid crime spree

The duty they have is to create a situation where criminals are deterred from committing crimes based on the probability of punishment, a task that they and the DA's in the area no longer feel like performing.
It doesn't work anywhere in the USA since crime is still a problem in EVERY city in the USA.

TeeDub
Yup. My old boss was a Philly cop. Some of the gangbangers had a beef with him and hit his house. His wife was home along with their 120 pound Akita. You can imagine what the Akita did to those idiots.

Also German Shepherds are great for defense. These dogs will also defend you till their last breath.

It doesn't work anywhere in the USA since crime is still a problem in EVERY city in the USA.

Crime was decreasing across the country until recently, the issue is current progressive criminal theory places more concern on the criminals than their victims.

Crime was decreasing across the country until recently, the issue is current progressive criminal theory places more concern on the criminals than their victims.

Notice how crime was going down until Trump and the GOP took over? But, you try to blame the Progressives. Notice how it was higher during Boosh sr and Reagan? Was that due to progressives also? :auiqs.jpg:
_119034611_0af9173d-98b2-4ee3-8436-413c9fb808b2-1.png

Notice how crime was going down until Trump and the GOP took over? But, you try to blame the Progressives. Notice how it was higher during Boosh sr and Reagan? Was that due to progressives also? :auiqs.jpg:
_119034611_0af9173d-98b2-4ee3-8436-413c9fb808b2-1.png

Notice you aren't showing 2021, wonder why.....

TeeDub
Yup. My old boss was a Philly cop. Some of the gangbangers had a beef with him and hit his house. His wife was home along with their 120 pound Akita. You can imagine what the Akita did to those idiots.

Also German Shepherds are great for defense. These dogs will also defend you till their last breath.
It must have been fun to watch!

And to stop pretending the cops are gonna protect us from the bad things that happen in life.
Yes, the cops are only responsible for protecting the sleazy democrat mayors and city council members

Even when democrats are defunding the police they always keep enough on the job for themselves

Yes, the cops are only responsible for protecting the sleazy democrat mayors and city council members

Even when democrats are defunding the police they always keep enough on the job for themselves
That is how it has worked for a very, very long time, why do you have a problem with it now?

And it will remain so as long as enough people like you take the attitude of C'est la vie
I bet you can walk out your door and force a change by yourself every day..Not..I live in a GOP supermajority area and state and they do it also, so fuck your diamond eye innocence of ignorance. I made a life out of training myself in self-defense because I wasn't going to wait for someone else to do it for me.

Forum List

Back