San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin has been recalled

Why is it that liberals vote against their interests? The mayors, prosecutors, judges, council members create cities with laws that create high crime, high housing costs, homelessness, that all hurt the residence of the city and yet the liberals keep electing these far left loons that keep the pattern going.

Why is it that liberals vote against their interests? The mayors, prosecutors, judges, council members create cities with laws that create high crime, high housing costs, homelessness, that all hurt the residence of the city and yet the liberals keep electing these far left loons that keep the pattern going.
All being done out of fear... It's really that simple.... Democrat's have cornered the market on fear mongering and then bringing that fear to a reality when attacking the judge's, the political system, the law's, and law enforcement.

It's now become a learned behavior that has become a raging fire out of control.

Yes I would, because he is a district attorney (was), meaning he prosecutes (or at least should have) criminals. It's his job to make sure criminals are in prison. He failed. He's a democrat, that's what democrats do.
Most Blue cities have near the same type of DA or comparable. If anyone wondered what would happen without enforcing laws, well we have seen it in the ones not enforced. Somehow the citizens who obey the laws are the ones who suffer.

Mr. Boudin was acting the fool just like he promised when he first ran for office. I can't believe the voters in San Francisco voted out someone who was just fulfilling the promises they made.

There is truth in your statement. Boudin excused criminality based on their impoverished backgrounds and lack of economic equity. SF voters initially bit on his illogic and got what they deserved.

BTW, this errant DA plans to run again!

Soros backed DAs are in up to half of our major cities.
Soros if everything I hear about that cat is true, then he should be considered the number one enemy on the FBI'S most wanted list.

Soros if everything I hear about that cat is true, then he should be considered the number one enemy on the FBI'S most wanted list.
and we should NOT be allowing a non citizen to be putting so much $$$ into OUR elections.

there's our problem.

California has their share of mass murderers. 16 Of The Scariest, Most Deranged Serial Killers In California's History

So I'm not surprised the people of California is cleaning house on soft-on-crime kingpins, because a lot of the mass murderers' accomplices became acquainted in here-and-gone California prisons. Leniency is a lovely thought, but not if the killers' targets were cops.

San Francisco County***, CA is Very liberal. In San Francisco County, CA 85.3% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 12.7% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 2.0% voted Independent.

***San Francisco is a City and County.

The vote to recall the DA was overwhelming positive:

"San Francisco residents voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to recall District Attorney Chesa Boudin, one of the nation's most progressive top prosecutors.

"Partial results from the San Francisco Department of Elections on Tuesday night showed the recall measure — also known as Proposition H — had the support of nearly 60% of voters, with 40% voting against it."

The trump supporters seem to make this election a great election for trump and the Republican Party. That is foolish. Civil Rights are a powerful values of Democrats in all of the Bay Area, and in the SF City and County.

San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin has been recalled, signaling rough road ahead for Gascon. More details to come.

I haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about or who these people are.
Nor do I much care.
And if my brother did not live near SF - I would not care AT ALL.

DAs letting criminals free is just another angle groomercrats use to attack America and Americans. I'm surprised SF woke up to it rather then let it continue.
You're surprised because you've never spent any time in The City (we, the natives call The City and everyone one needs to know it means San Francisco).

Yes I would, because he is a district attorney (was), meaning he prosecutes (or at least should have) criminals. It's his job to make sure criminals are in prison. He failed. He's a democrat, that's what democrats do.

Foolish partisan grouping of an Idiot-gram ^^^:
  1. Prosecutor's job is to seek justice
  2. This Prosecutor did not seek justice for the victims
  3. A good Prosecutor's use due diligence***
  4. He's a DINO, not a liberal, not a progressive.
due diligence is to take reasonable steps in order to satisfy a legal requirement. He didn't use due diligence, and he was rightly recalled.

What I am hoping is that this triggers a wave of similar recalls across the country.

What hope do you have in terms of justice? Please explain if you understand American Justice: innocent until proven guilty; no one is above the law; due diligence by the Court; the Prosecutor and the Defense for the Defendant and the Victim(s)

Unfortunately the SF DA negated due diligence and victims never were awarded justice.

Forum List

Back