San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin has been recalled

Foolish partisan grouping of an Idiot-gram ^^^:
  1. Prosecutor's job is to seek justice
  2. This Prosecutor did not seek justice for the victims
  3. A good Prosecutor's use due diligence***
  4. He's a DINO, not a liberal, not a progressive.
due diligence is to take reasonable steps in order to satisfy a legal requirement. He didn't use due diligence, and he was rightly recalled.
I bet it strained you to say that, because most of the time you all are defending the bull crap going on in liberal la la land.

Why is it that liberals vote against their interests? The mayors, prosecutors, judges, council members create cities with laws that create high crime, high housing costs, homelessness, that all hurt the residence of the city and yet the liberals keep electing these far left loons that keep the pattern going.
Laws do not create high crimes, the cost of housing or homelessness.

Taxes are required to support necessary and sufficient law enforcement, and law enforcement along with prosecutors, jails, probation officers and defense attorneys are overwhelmed as are the jails and State Prisons.

All elected pols want their jobs and they're all responsible for making tax laws. Democrats support taxes to defend civil rights, the Constitution's Bill of Rights and a myriad amount of bills that ultimately tax the public.

FYI- saw claims Soros had given Boudin the stiff arm.

Disclaimer:
Representatives for George Soros no longer want to be associated with disgraced prosecutor Chesa Boudin now that he's been rebuked by the liberal voters of San Francisco, the Washington Free Beacon has learned.

Hours after Boudin was recalled by double-digits on Tuesday, representatives for the liberal billionaire contacted the Free Beacon to reject its characterization of Boudin as a "George Soros darling." The Soros representatives from public relations firm BerlinRosen say he never contributed to Boudin, and that it is wrong to label Boudin a "Soros prosecutor."

"We disagree with any analysis that labels any prosecutor as a ‘Soros prosecutor'—each candidate stands on their own," said the BerlinRosen representative. "Justice & Public Safety PAC, the political action committee through which Mr. Soros supports prosecutor candidates, has not supported—in the past or in the present, directly or indirectly—Boudin."

Smoke and mirrors reality of Soros:

The Free Beacon has characterized Boudin as a "Soros prosecutor" in the past and never received a correction request from the billionaire's representatives. This is likely because, while it is true that Soros has never directly contributed to his campaigns, Boudin is one of Soros's favorite prosecutors. The Soros-funded group Fair and Just Prosecution, for example, has Boudin featured in its "meet the movement" section.

Soros additionally funds a network of liberal organizations that raised Boudin more than $600,000 for his election, according to the Washington Times, and contributed directly to groups fighting to oppose his recall.

Smart Justice California Action Fund donated almost $180,000 to oppose Boudin's recall.
The group received funding from the California Justice & Public Safety PAC, which was stood up in 2018 thanks to $3.65 million from Soros.

Fair and Just Prosecution, the group that features Boudin as a face of its movement, is funded by the Tides Center, which received more than $30 million from Soros's Open Society Foundation between 2016 and 2020. The liberal justice reform group has hosted conferences that feature its favored prosecutors. Boudin attended one of those conferences in December and stood shoulder to shoulder for a group picture with district attorneys that have received direct funding from Soros, including Philadelphia district attorney Larry Krasner and Los Angeles district attorney George Gascon.
Soros Stiff-Arms Chesa Boudin After San Francisco Voters Kick Him to Curb - Washington Free Beacon

Laws do not create high crimes, the cost of housing or homelessness.

Taxes are required to support necessary and sufficient law enforcement, and law enforcement along with prosecutors, jails, probation officers and defense attorneys are overwhelmed as are the jails and State Prisons.

All elected pols want their jobs and they're all responsible for making tax laws. Democrats support taxes to defend civil rights, the Constitution's Bill of Rights and a myriad amount of bills that ultimately tax the public.

Policies and laws do make a difference otherwise there is no sense in having any laws or policies, thanks for confirming for me how lefties vote against their own interests.

Actually making people suffer for the consequences of their criminal behavior, for starters.
Of course you didn't want to respond to my entire #60 comments, to wit:

"What hope do you have in terms of justice? Please explain if you understand American Justice: innocent until proven guilty; no one is above the law; due diligence by the Court; the Prosecutor and the Defense for the Defendant and the Victim(s)

"Unfortunately the SF DA negated due diligence and victims never were awarded justice."

Punishment is not always justice:
We are not China; N. Korea; or Russia.

Policies and laws do make a difference otherwise there is no sense in having any laws or policies, thanks for confirming for me how lefties vote against their own interests.
The last phrase doesn't explain how lefties vote against their own interests. Please provide examples.

innocent until proven guilty
Unless they are always innocent, no matter what a jury says. What counts is that Democrats like you say they are.
no one is above the law
Look to Washington DC, Nancy Pelosi's husband, and 512 riots in 2020 to prove that demonstrably false.
due diligence by the Court
There are none when it comes to felons that match the liberal demographic criteria.

the Prosecutor and the Defense for the Defendant and the Victim(s)
The criminal needs not to fear the prosecutor, nor should the victim of said criminal expect any defense.

Last edited:
Nicknames and labels are all you have for me. How disappointing.
I don't have more, if I did I would be able to get more from you than making unsupported claims. You posted you know more about justice and the courts than do I. Prove what you have in codes, courts, arrests, writing reports, testifying under oath, etc. etc. as I have.

Which victims? The actual victims or the ones victimized by so-called "systemic racism"?
The actual victims, but you would know that in context, you're smart alright, a smart aleck, defined as a person who is irritating because they behave as if they know everything.

He only got booted because the looting made some rich Commies nervous about going shopping and stuff. IF you think the demented loony voters of SF learned anything and have mended their ways, please don't forget I still plenty of those wonderful ducks for sale that lay solid gold eggs and poop platinum for very reasonable prices, and please allow a couple years for delivery, cuz of the fake transportation shortages you believe in.

Unless they are always innocent, no matter what a jury says. What counts is that Democrats like you say they are.

Look to Washington DC, Nancy Pelosi's husband, and 512 riots in 2020 to prove that demonstrably false.

There are none when it comes to felons that match the liberal demographic criteria.

The criminal needs not to fear the prosecutor, nor should the victim of said criminal expect any defense.
You don't make any sense:

S#1: It appears you don't understand voir dire: Voir dire.

S#2: The Speaker's husband is not above the law, he was arrested as any other person who was driving under the influence. As to riots there are some who got away, and some who were arrested. I wasn't part of any of these events, and I suspect you don't either.

S#3 Total bullshit.

2#4 Close to word salad, please rephrase this mess.

Forum List

Back