San Francisco Chronicle: "residents and city leaders are searching for answers: Should they tolerate a high level of burglaries as a downside of city"

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is hilarious. The people of San Francisco can't figure out what to do with two serial burglars who just got arrested.

Two men with long criminal histories got caught for stealing bikes. What should S.F. do about them?​

November 5, 2021

According to documents reviewed by The Chronicle, both men had extensive criminal histories: Howerton had been arrested seven times on suspicion of burglary since 2019; Tiller had been arrested 13 times in burglary cases since 2013. Both were on probation at the time they were apprehended.

What to do about the two men is a quandary for a city pursuing criminal justice reform while debating how to manage rates of property crime that for years have been among the highest in the nation.

... residents and city leaders are searching for answers: Should they tolerate a high level of burglaries as a downside of city living ...

This is hilarious. The people of San Francisco can't figure out what to do with two serial burglars who just got arrested.

Two men with long criminal histories got caught for stealing bikes. What should S.F. do about them?​

November 5, 2021

According to documents reviewed by The Chronicle, both men had extensive criminal histories: Howerton had been arrested seven times on suspicion of burglary since 2019; Tiller had been arrested 13 times in burglary cases since 2013. Both were on probation at the time they were apprehended.

What to do about the two men is a quandary for a city pursuing criminal justice reform while debating how to manage rates of property crime that for years have been among the highest in the nation.

... residents and city leaders are searching for answers: Should they tolerate a high level of burglaries as a downside of city living ...
How about doing Hop-Scotch on the sidewalks avoiding poop, puke, and needles

If this shit was around us, we'd have an Insurrection

November 5, 2021

The problem in The City is the District Attorney. The residents of San Francisco (I was born and raised there, but I moved out decades ago) need to recall this kook.

Commercial. Burglaries are tolerated by saying that insurance pays the loss. Homeowners and renters have insurance. Legalize residential burglary in the same way.

Or fight.

The problem in The City is the District Attorney. The residents of San Francisco (I was born and raised there, but I moved out decades ago) need to recall this kook.

Nah. He's a perfect representation of you.

November 5, 2021

Isn't it obvious?

If they are black then let them go and take more reparations due them

I mean really, either that or government are racists.

Nah. He's a perfect representation of you.
IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; Variety off topic logical fallacy wrapped in a damn lie.

The takeaway from this statement is more proof that you're a damn liar, a damn liar is one who posts a claim, especially an ad hominem, without evidence.

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; Variety off topic logical fallacy wrapped in a damn lie.

The takeaway from this statement is more proof that you're a damn liar, a damn liar is one who posts a claim, especially an ad hominem, without evidence.

Hey, YOU vote for the types of imbeciles that enact this crap.

Not me.

Enjoy the suck.

This was posted yesterday.

The Castro district in San Francisco is rich and old. It has a lot of detached garages. The detached garages make it the perfect target for thieves who steal mostly bicycles.

The news paper is complaining because the city has become too lenient on thieves.

I'm thinking of surgery to wack my penis off in favor of a male-gina, and then I'm running for SF Mayor. I like my chances.

They will end up building those criminals a statue - isn't that sort of thing what Libtards do?

It is San Franfeces after all!

Forum List

Back