San Francisco Bay is completely contaminated with human waste

Yep! Our corrupt government has billions of our tax dollars to give to Ukraine, but can’t find the cash to upgrade our water systems.

I believe the people of Jackson MS are still without clean drinking water. As are the people of Flint MI.

Yep! Our corrupt government has billions of our tax dollars to give to Ukraine, but can’t find the cash to upgrade our water systems.

I believe the people of Jackson MS are still without clean drinking water. As are the people of Flint MI.

Are the water problems in Mississippi and Flint
, Michigan that recent?

Remember when they wanted to name a San Fran sewage treatment plant > Bush?
Well it's fine with me.
Name it the Bush Foul Soul sewage treatment plant.

San Francisco may name sewage treatment plant after Bush

Jun 26, 2008 · From the Department of Damned-With-Faint-Praise, a group going by the regal-sounding name of the Presidential Memorial Commission of San Francisco is planning to ask …

It's been that way for many DECADES.

When I was there, the entire city stinks like an open sewer.............and that smell is coming from the ocean around the city!
It's disgusting and sickening. People living in their own shit, literally.

I dont have an easy answer for this

America needs clean drinking water

But we must oppose naked aggression by russia snd china

Yet the massive welfare state demands to be fed too

And we do not have enough money to do it all

Of course.

San Francisco is a LITERAL shithole.

Perhaps if they send more money to Ukraine, this problem will go away?

All that needs to be done is to fix the flush lever on San Fran and flush them all down to the depths of the earth where they belong.

I dont have an easy answer for this

America needs clean drinking water

But we must oppose naked aggression by russia snd china

Yet the massive welfare state demands to be fed too

And we do not have enough money to do it all

Nobody will ever have clean water again..............as long as corrupt governments keep letting big business dump toxic waste into the planets waterways, and as long as corrupt countries like China dump ALL of their garbage and toxic sludge into the ocean.

Irresponsible government has made more in America than just S.F. bay a LITERAL shithole.

The 'American way' has always upheld an attitude of no social responsibility in time. Hence, the infrastructure is crumbling away and neither party can survive if it raises taxes to pay for a fix.

Irresponsible government has made more in America than just S.F. bay a LITERAL shithole.

The 'American way' has always upheld an attitude of no social responsibility in time. Hence, the infrastructure is crumbling away and neither party can survive if it raises taxes to pay for a fix.
Why don't you get Mexico to pay for it

LOL.

Oh, that's right, the US is too busy paying for their citizens to be bothered with trivial things like infrastructure.

"Our corrupt government"? You mean your Russian gang of thugs?

Of course.

San Francisco is a LITERAL shithole.

Perhaps if they send more money to Ukraine, this problem will go away?

With the taxes San Francisco rakes in from their ridiculously inflated real estate, there is no excuse for this. Maybe ihe Libtard leadership in SF should focus on fixing their massive problems instead of Woke posturing?

Flint had a Republican governor.

No, Michigan had a republican governor. Flint's mayor was a DemoKKKrat, just like Jackson's mayor is a DemoKKKrat. You people LOVE this stuff.

And of course, California is run from top to bottom by DemoKKKrats just like you, which is clearly why you won't address the topic of the thread.

Now fuck off, troll.

It's been that way for many DECADES.

When I was there, the entire city stinks like an open sewer.............and that smell is coming from the ocean around the city!
It's disgusting and sickening. People living in their own shit, literally.

Medieval times; medieval times are back again! Who needs a time machine when you can visit the West Coast?

Forum List

Back