San Antonio Latino Teen Rodolfo Valdivia Aceves was arrested on a charge of terroristic threats & planning mass shooting at Amazon Delivery Station

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Police in San Antonio, Texas, arrested Rodolfo Valdivia Aceves after he allegedly told a coworker at an Amazon warehouse that he planned to carry out a mass shooting at the facility.

Police in San Antonio, Texas, arrested Rodolfo Valdivia Aceves after he allegedly told a coworker at an Amazon warehouse that he planned to carry out a mass shooting at the facility.

As a strong 2A supporter, I am completely against the idea of anonymous reporting being used for red flag laws but THIS kind of reporting I support totally. If multiple witnesses report the same threat then, by all means, cops need to arrest the suspect and investigate the situation.

White supremacist terror threat my dick...how bout these spics?
The real question is WHO are the ones that influence these gullible young people to commit crimes against their own fellow countrymen??? Media, death cults, politickers, racists??? Like normal folks do not go around murdering their own. Maybe it's time to go back to public floggings & death sentences for violent criminals???

The real question is WHO are the ones that influence these gullible young people to commit crimes against their own fellow countrymen??? Media, death cults, politickers, racists??? Like normal folks do not go around murdering their own. Maybe it's time to go back to public floggings & death sentences for violent criminals???
Maybe it`s time to stop giving assault weapons to crazy people.

Question is WHO are the ones that influence these gullible young people to commit crimes against their own fellow countrymen???
Far from me to make that claim.
But I do think there may be something to that.
Impossible to really know exactly who.

Forum List

Back