Sammy

Claudette

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Adoped another pound puppy last Saturday.

Sammy is his name. He's long, low and covered with silky hair.

Not sure what kind of a dog he is. His body looks like a Skye but he doesn't have those nifty ears.

Wish I could post a pic but not possible on my old PC.

Sammy is grey with silky hair. The hair isn't that long. He has a tail with a plume on it which goes right over his back. He has a bit of an overbit.

He gets along great with my gang. Play, Play and play some more. He's housebroken and crate trained and the shelter neutered him. UTD on all shots and microchipped.

He had KC so was fostered for a while so the shelter knew quite a bit about the little guy. My good fortune to adopt Sammy.

He fits right in with my gang of 4. He and Jango are great pals.

pics? you know the damned rules......you have a baby or a new puppy or kitten and we want the pictures of it...

it aint real till you post the pics

Wish I could put a pic up. Haven't got a clue how to do it though.

Not even sure if I could with this old PC. Gateway 2000 LOL

ouchie that may be a tough one.....do you have new camera? ....we can try with a camera

did the adoption site have a pic....you can copy it...and post it...

I've got pictures on my phone.

However he's gone off of petfinder.

Thanks for doing that. We have a 15 year old Chessy with bad hips and he time will come. We will adopt when it does. I wish I would be the man my dog thinks I am.

Adoped another pound puppy last Saturday.

Sammy is his name. He's long, low and covered with silky hair.

Not sure what kind of a dog he is. His body looks like a Skye but he doesn't have those nifty ears.

Wish I could post a pic but not possible on my old PC.

Sammy is grey with silky hair. The hair isn't that long. He has a tail with a plume on it which goes right over his back. He has a bit of an overbit.

He gets along great with my gang. Play, Play and play some more. He's housebroken and crate trained and the shelter neutered him. UTD on all shots and microchipped.

He had KC so was fostered for a while so the shelter knew quite a bit about the little guy. My good fortune to adopt Sammy.

He fits right in with my gang of 4. He and Jango are great pals.

I just adopted a half shitsu half dauchound. Adorable.

Forum List

Back