Same-sex Lesbians Dislike Their Black Baby

[QUOTE ="asara, post: 9945525, member: 19762"]
Wrong, you arrogant twit. To say "white lesbian couple" is quite enough for any sane person to infer that you're speaking of two white females engaged in an intimate partnership. There is no need to say "same-sex-lesbian-white couple".

This is the least of your problems though. You should retain a tutor for purposes of learning how to write sensibly and correctly.

".... it should of not made any difference"...? Jesus! Why don't you go ask your mommy if you can of a cookie?

Figure that one out, pea brain.
As long as your only argument is as stated, I am happy.

Ask my mother? She is dead, for future reference, I am sure you will need to know so that your personal attacks are accurate. Further I responded on my cell so there could be mistakes, because of such.

Either way, thanks for the help, to be more articulate is my goal.
Then pay attention to constructive criticism and don't be so sassy in replying to such. Sorry about your mom.
Sassy? I guess, but my sassyness was in response to your post, which I viewed as an attempt confuse the facts.

I guess I did not to reply as such. But a little color don't hurt nothing.
Dear child,
My first post was a simple truth. Same Sex Lesbians is a redundant term. My second post was in response to your sassy reply. All is well. Let's leave it that way.

...and that should have been written....But a little color doesn't hurt anything.......or..... But a little color hurts nothing.

Cheers!

First and foremost, callin me "child", is arrogance.

Second, my last, "poor" writing was me being a troll, you did not catch that?

Third, your desire to focus on my use of the term, lesbian is telling.

The only way homosexuals can further the agenda is to control what can be said, the homosexual activists use terminology that does not describe what they advocate.

They do not want free speech.

Lesbian same-sex couples is redundant?

"Same-sex", means homosexual females?

What are two same-sex homosexual men called?
Yes.
No.

A lesbian couple consists of two females...by definition...they are same-sex. There is no need to say same sex lesbians. It is redundant.

A gay couple consists of two males...by definition...they are same-sex. There is no need to say same sex gay couple.

If that those are not true, then LGBT cannot mean Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transexual...as it has for YEARS!

Lesbians are homosexual females.
Gays are homosexual males.
Bisexuals can be either sex.
Transexuals started life one way and switched to the other.

Just admit you were redundant and move on.

Who cares??? This is besides the point, and according to the LGBT community, there are apparently MANY different genders. Lol. Also, they think there are no genders.

Not only are the confused about their OWN sexuality, but apparently about sexuality and gender in general.

Then pay attention to constructive criticism and don't be so sassy in replying to such. Sorry about your mom.
Sassy? I guess, but my sassyness was in response to your post, which I viewed as an attempt confuse the facts.

Dear child,
My first post was a simple truth. Same Sex Lesbians is a redundant term. My second post was in response to your sassy reply. All is well. Let's leave it that way.

...and that should have been written....But a little color doesn't hurt anything.......or..... But a little color hurts nothing.

Cheers!

The only way homosexuals can further the agenda is to control what can be said, the homosexual activists use terminology that does not describe what they advocate.

Yes.
No.

A lesbian couple consists of two females...by definition...they are same-sex. There is no need to say same sex lesbians. It is redundant.

A gay couple consists of two males...by definition...they are same-sex. There is no need to say same sex gay couple.

If that those are not true, then LGBT cannot mean Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transexual...as it has for YEARS!

Who cares??? This is besides the point, and according to the LGBT community, there are apparently MANY different genders. Lol. Also, they think there are no genders.

Not only are the confused about their OWN sexuality, but apparently about sexuality and gender in general.
I care...and more people should care. It is not beside the point. The LGBT front aspires to redefine itself to attain acceptance as part of the "norm"...just as Atheists love to redefine "atheism"...and liberals love to redefine "liberalism". All of the above, LGBT, Atheists, Liberals...are abnormal. Not unacceptable, but abnormal. They just don't have enough sense to admit it and they strive to change it.

Dear child,

Cheers!

Yes.
No.

I care...and more people should care. It is not beside the point. The LGBT front aspires to redefine itself to attain acceptance as part of the "norm"...just as Atheists love to redefine "atheism"...and liberals love to redefine "liberalism". All of the above, LGBT, Atheists, Liberals...are abnormal. Not unacceptable, but abnormal. They just don't have enough sense to admit it and they strive to change it.

They can call themselves whatever they like; it doesn't mean the rest of us have to oblige their delusions.

Dear child,

Cheers!

Yes.
No.

Somehow the quotes got screwed up in that post.

Dear child,

Cheers!

Yes.
No.

I don't care how they (LGBT community) want to see themselves, but I grow tired of hearing about their silly ideas about gender and sexuality. Just because they're confused, doesn't mean they need to project it onto the rest of us! :D

[QUOTE ="asara, post: 9945525, member: 19762"]First and foremost, callin me "child", is arrogance.

Yes.
No.

I don't care how they (LGBT community) want to see themselves, but I grow tired of hearing about their silly ideas about gender and sexuality. Just because they're confused, doesn't mean they need to project it onto the rest of us! :D
The only problem I have is they demand children be taught homosexuality as well as their demand to adopt or buy heterosexual children.

No civil rights for children, as in the OP.

Yes.
No.

The only problem I have is they demand children be taught homosexuality as well as their demand to adopt or buy heterosexual children.

I don't think it's right that they try to confuse the children that way either. Children are impressionable!

I don't know as if we can determine whether or not babies/children are heterosexual/homosexual or not though, as I don't think they've a matured sense of even who they are yet, never mind their sexuality.

I don't think it's right that they try to confuse the children that way either. Children are impressionable!

I don't know as if we can determine whether or not babies/children are heterosexual/homosexual or not though, as I don't think they've a matured sense of even who they are yet, never mind their sexuality.
Children need teaching, they learn much from parents, from a mother and a father. As far as a child's sexuality that is a not really a point to consider, not for me, I am only concerned with what kids want.

Children always want a mother and father, it is natural, take away either of a child's biological parents and the child will always be affected, which starts as simple as the child wondering who their father is.

Children in Orphanages have lost so much, imagine not having a mother or father, being in an Orphanage for months, even years, developing a family that consists of the other Orphans, your friends, and now the law, the government, dictate you must live with people who are not your parents, people most likely not even the same sexuality. It really is insane.

It really is the nuttiest idea in the world, to take a child, who knows nothing about what a homosexual is, and to be put into a homosexual family without knowing. Imagine that child's first day of school, when Dad and Dad hug him good bye in front of all the other 5-9 year old boys and girls. That child will learn what homosexuality is most likely by the end of lunch, when the older boys tell the kid what his fathers are.

Of course the supporters of homosexuality will simply state, "that is why schools must be social re-education centers".

Forum List

Back