Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump - 3 peas in a pod

Offer him a deal ( if he spills on how the Democrats engineered the 2020 Election Steal ) he would bite if it was 36 months instead of 25 years

Offer him a deal ( if he spills on how the Democrats engineered the 2020 Election Steal ) he would bite if it was 36 months instead of 25 years
You really think Biden is sharp enough to engineer stealing an election.
Trump supporters are stupid, but I did not think that stupid.

It was Democommie Election operatives in 6-8 Counties in 5 States ( Xiden was just the vehicle )
No, Trump cannot handle losing. He will do anything including lying about a stolen election.
He could not do it without a few crooked lawyers and a large group of absolute stupid cult members.

Your murderous shit beast uttered "I don't recall" on 84% of the questions it was asked during the Benghazi testimony. Under oath.

You DO know there's an internet out there, right?

Stupid fucking shit missile. :laughing0301:

84r11d.jpg

The testimony of Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, and Eric Trump, in their trials, is very similar.
Many "I don't recalls". "Other people are responsible for the financial statements that have proved to be fradulent". These are suppose to be successful businessman. How can the head of a major company be so detached from financial statements. They are all frauds.

Maybe all three of them will end up sharing a cell together. Donald Sr. will be next door.
True.

Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump, and Trump himself – all equally corrupt and dishonest.

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.
Wrong.

Trump is running for president; Trump is ahead in Republican primary polling.

Topics about Trump are perfectly appropriate and warranted – it would be deranged to not have topics about Trump.

That as a Trump Cult member you’re embarrassed by Trump’s corruption and criminality is understandable – but it doesn’t justify your whining about there being ‘too many’ Trump threads.

He is our President. He is a leading Democrat but I hope he is not the Democratic nominee for President.
You Trump Cult minions don't realize normal people do not worship any political leader the way you worship Trump. It is beyond sick.
There it is. This traitor bastard repeating the same lie for the umpteenth time.

Zzz. So what?

I realize you’re dumber than AOC but n a coma, but the truth is that any company President or COO relies on his or her experts. One isn’t required to be an accountant to run a company, you dork.

And if my expert accountant tells me that “X” is the value of some asset of mine, I’m not really in a position to call bullshit on him. Instead, like any rational person, I defer to the actual expert.

You may not like that fact. But your dislike of a fact doesn’t change its status as a fact.

Go play in traffic. This shit is all miles above your tiny little pin head. 😂
You are clueless on business.
First, the values put on the property were done by Trump corp on documents given to the bank. It has been proven the valuations put on the propeerty were done at the direction of Trump family input.
Even if an accountant assigns the value a principal has to sign off on the assessment. Which all three Trump boys did. And when you sign off on the statement you are responsible to verify the accuracy. What if the accountant valued the property way too low. That would negatively effect their lending ability and their lending rate. I guarantree the Trumps would have caught that.
As a small business man, I did this all the time. It is an unfit business person who does not review all financial statements and we know the Trumps were calculating business people., not unfit.

You are the ultimate Trump excuse maker.

Actually Bankman-Fried is a Biden clone. He contributed dirty money only to democrats and he never had a real job that wasn't based on fraud just like old Joe.

Elmo is more befuddled than usual.

Interesting.

That hadn’t seemed possible.

Back on topic? There is zero correlation between the two Trump sons and Sammy boy.
They are all going to pay very hefty fines for their business practices. That is for sure. They all may be banned from doing business in New York and they all may go to jail.

Other thant hat they are very different.

There it is. This traitor bastard repeating the same lie for the umpteenth time.
I am glad you agree
Trump Cult minions don't realize normal people do not worship any political leader the way you worship Trump. It is beyond sick.

Actually Bankman-Fried is a Biden clone. He contributed dirty money only to democrats and he never had a real job that wasn't based on fraud just like old Joe.
The Trump boys all worked their way up from nothing.
Donald was given millions by his dad and then still declared bankruptcy multiple times. If he had not cheated all the businesses and people out of millions through his bankruptcies, he would be broke.
Don jr. and Eric have done nothing on their own. They are indentured servants to their dad. Even repeating his fraudulent business practices. The poor kids never had a chance.
They were born into immorality.

You are clueless on business.
First, the values put on the property were done by Trump corp on documents given to the bank. It has been proven the valuations put on the propeerty were done at the direction of Trump family input.
Even if an accountant assigns the value a principal has to sign off on the assessment. Which all three Trump boys did. And when you sign off on the statement you are responsible to verify the accuracy. What if the accountant valued the property way too low. That would negatively effect their lending ability and their lending rate. I guarantree the Trumps would have caught that.
As a small business man, I did this all the time. It is an unfit business person who does not review all financial statements and we know the Trumps were calculating business people., not unfit.

You are the ultimate Trump excuse maker.
You are clueless in life.

The valuations of the property were just that valuations.

Banks don’t rely solely on a prospective borrower’s assessments. You moron.

If Trump and his people believe their own value assessments are fair and accurate, banks generally make use of their own valuation assessments, anyway.

Third, if Trump and his team happen to believe their valuations, it couldn’t possibly be fraud.

Fourth, for ANY fraud, civil or criminal, the law requires a victim. Here, there are no victims. None at all. Loans were granted. Loans were paid off.

I can’t remedy your life long inability to learn. Your ignorance is on you, Elmo.

They are all going to pay very hefty fines for their business practices. That is for sure. They all may be banned from doing business in New York and they all may go to jail.

Other thant hat they are very different.
Nah. The judge is gonna get overruled and the “verdict” will never withstand actual legal scrutiny on appeal.

Your prognostications are of no value.

The testimony of Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, and Eric Trump, in their trials, is very similar.
Many "I don't recalls". "Other people are responsible for the financial statements that have proved to be fradulent". These are suppose to be successful businessman. How can the head of a major company be so detached from financial statements. They are all frauds.

Maybe all three of them will end up sharing a cell together. Donald Sr. will be next door.

Joe, Hunter and Jill

Three peas

Forum List

Back