Sally Bradshaw - Bush adviser/Author of GOP Autopsy- Quits GOP

This is just sad.

Top Jeb Bush adviser leaves GOP, will vote for Clinton if Florida close - CNNPolitics.com

Jeb Bush's top adviser, Sally Bradshaw, has left the Republican Party to become an independent, and says if the presidential race in Florida is close, she'll vote for Hillary Clinton.

Bradshaw, who's been close to the former Florida governor for decades and was senior adviser to his 2016 campaign, officially switched her registration to unaffiliated. She told CNN's Jamie Gangel in an email interview that the GOP is "at a crossroads and have nominated a total narcissist -- a misogynist -- a bigot."

Was Trump's foreign advisor traveling to Russia just before the RNC convention took an unexpectedly Pro-Russian agenda in contradiction of US policy something Sally just couldn't stomach?

First I am not a guy.

Second. No they have not genetically modified "their food since the Fertile Crescent". Genetic modification is not one in the same as selective breeding so you just show what a liar you are. Genetically modifying a growing organism is shoving one organism into another totally different organism and then trying to claim it is one and the same as the original organism when it is a whole new species.

So what?

Um, they already do that. Ever hear of a mule. It's half horse, half donkey and a whole new species and they've been around since biblical times...

*YAWN* Probably because humanity is heavily infected with mindless lemmings like you that can't function without some government miscreant micro-managing their lives. So you're correct about one thing; libertarianism definitely wouldn't work for ya, after all, without a micro-manager ruling over your life, you might not remember to breathe.

Hey, guy, the main reason we need government- to protect us from Malignant Narcissists like you.
Mixing disease into food is not comparable to a mule.

This is just sad.

Top Jeb Bush adviser leaves GOP, will vote for Clinton if Florida close - CNNPolitics.com

Jeb Bush's top adviser, Sally Bradshaw, has left the Republican Party to become an independent, and says if the presidential race in Florida is close, she'll vote for Hillary Clinton.

Bradshaw, who's been close to the former Florida governor for decades and was senior adviser to his 2016 campaign, officially switched her registration to unaffiliated. She told CNN's Jamie Gangel in an email interview that the GOP is "at a crossroads and have nominated a total narcissist -- a misogynist -- a bigot."

Sally don't let the door hit you on the way out. This is a move by the Bush's who think they own the party and will back stab anyone not under their thumb.

Do you realize that Trump's nomination might purge the GOP once and for all. If he wins, every single GOP representative that opposed him will look really bad in the years to follow.

Hey, guy, the main reason we need government- to protect us from Malignant Narcissists like you.
LOL, why would you need protection from me? Of the two of us I'm the one that doesn't want anything from anybody else, you on the other hand want the government to steal, rape, pillage and murder for you to get what you want. Joke is on you though, the folks running the state don't give a fuck about you, you're just another expendable tax sheep to them and to think you cheer them on while they're fucking you six ways from Sunday.

Congratulations on being just another useful idiot that cannot think for himself.

:popcorn:

LOL, why would you need protection from me? Of the two of us I'm the one that doesn't want anything from anybody else, you on the other hand want the government to steal, rape, pillage and murder for you to get what you want. Joke is on you though, the folks running the state don't give a fuck about you, you're just another expendable tax sheep to them and to think you cheer them on while they're fucking you six ways from Sunday.

Congratulations on being just another useful idiot that cannot think for himself.

GUy, whenever a Rightwinger talks about "Freedom", he means the ability of those with money to screw those of us with less money.

No thanks.

Sit down, pay your taxes and shut the fuck up.

GUy, whenever a Rightwinger talks about "Freedom", he means the ability of those with money to screw those of us with less money.

No thanks.
Yeah I get it, you're too simple minded to understand what the word "freedom" really means, like I said, you wouldn't know how to draw breath without some functionary telling you when and how to do it, so it would be far too much to expect that you would understand it.

LOL, Awww... is it upset? Go take another soma, it'll make you feel better. :lol:

"If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams

Yeah I get it, you're too simple minded to understand what the word "freedom" really means, like I said, you wouldn't know how to draw breath without some functionary telling you when and how to do it, so it would be far too much to expect that you would understand it.

I understand "Freedom" perfectly well. The problem is, you guys seem to think Freedom is the ability of the rich to screw the rest of us.

Freedom to me is that I and the rich guy get fair and equal treatment under the law.

No thanks.

You have to be some kind of slow to think that anyone rich wants to steal your piddling little scraps, but that delusional outlook is not uncommon for the paranoid inferior. Probably the same type slow that thinks anyone should care if Sally Bradshaw votes for Democratic Presidential Nominee Hilary Clinton or drinks mint juleps at the Kentucky Derby.

Last edited:
You have to be some kind of slow to think that anyone rich wants to steal your piddling little scraps, but that delusional outlook is not uncommon for the paranoid inferior. Probably the same type slow that thinks anyone should care if Sally Bradshaw votes for Democratic Presidential Nominee Hilary Clinton or drinks mint juleps at the Kentucky Derby.

actually, I've seen them do it. The problem with the rich is that they are too damned greedy.

Take the last Stock Market crash. They didn't need to rip off all those working folks, but they did. They move a factory to some third world shithole to save a few pennies per unit and then wonder why no one has money to buy their products.

Sadly, Trump is not losing GOP support because he supports a truly rancid philosophy. He's the logical conclusion of that rancid philosophy boiled down to the rawest form.

actually, I've seen them do it. The problem with the rich is that they are too damned greedy.

Take the last Stock Market crash. They didn't need to rip off all those working folks, but they did. They move a factory to some third world shithole to save a few pennies per unit and then wonder why no one has money to buy their products.

Sadly, Trump is not losing GOP support because he supports a truly rancid philosophy. He's the logical conclusion of that rancid philosophy boiled down to the rawest form.

So you watched Trading Places and thought it was a documentary, simple mistake and I can see where you got confused. But look at the bright side, now that Sally Bradshaw is an Independent, you still don't have a chance of her ever calling you, but you don't have to hate her for being associated with the Republicans.

I mean face it Joe, you are just the type person who will rail against corrupt establishment politicians and wealthy corporations buying influence with the Republican Party, then turn around and act like it is surprising when establishment politicians, their ilk, and corporate donors flee the Republican Party and start voting for Democrats because they know where their bread is buttered.

Last edited:

I understand "Freedom" perfectly well. The problem is, you guys seem to think Freedom is the ability of the rich to screw the rest of us.
Ah yes, I see you maintain your perfect batting average of being a complete simpleton, here's a clue for the clueless, freedom has nothing to do with "the rich", in fact YOU'RE one of the sheeple that is responsible for the "the rich" screwing the rest of us because you're the one that consistently waives it's pom-poms and cheers for empowering them to do so, you apparently think that because certain "the rich" have your preferred letter behind their names that it's okay for them to "screw the rest of us" using state power as a proxy.

Freedom to me is that I and the rich guy get fair and equal treatment under the law.
LOL, once again you provide concrete evidence as to how vapid you really are, freedom has nothing to do with the law, a clue for the clueless, it's about making your own choices and living with the consequences of the bad ones while reaping the fruits of the good ones, the law is only there to make sure your choices don't infringe upon the life, liberty or property of others (i.e. to protect non-violent people like ME from violent authoritarian people like YOU).

I don't expect you to understand that though, after all you're not capable of thinking anything that hasn't been pre-approved by your masters, in fact I'm beginning to suspect that you're one of the few that is incapable of being truly free since reality without masters is WAY too much for you to handle.

"People who can't imagine order without imposition always end up favoring power over liberty." -- Jeffrey Tucker

I don't expect you to understand that though, after all you're not capable of thinking anything that hasn't been pre-approved by your masters, in fact I'm beginning to suspect that you're one of the few that is incapable of being truly free since reality without masters is WAY too much for you to handle.

Well, you see, I live in the real world, not some Ayn Rand 15 year old fantasy.

Let me know when you grow up.

So you watched Trading Places and thought it was a documentary, simple mistake and I can see where you got confused. But look at the bright side, now that Sally Bradshaw is an Independent, you still don't have a chance of her ever calling you, but you don't have to hate her for being associated with the Republicans.

That really made no sense... but whatever...

Well, you see,
Translation: Joey is about to say something moronic.

I live in the real world, not some Ayn Rand 15 year old fantasy.
As Predicted!

Uh-huh, the "real world" as in MindlessStupor the capital city of LeftWingATopia; maybe you should take a vacation to that "Ayn Rand 15 year old fantasy" (whatever the fuck that is) might do you some good to get out of that propaganda soaked bubble for a change.

Let me know when you grow up.
LOL, that's the spirit lil' Joey, continue throwing your tantrums, after all it keeps you from facing up to what a vapid moron you really are.....

"There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality." -- Steve Maraboli

She should have stayed in and joined the fight for party control after the election should Trump lose.

You see, I disagree.

She was the co-author of the GOP Autopsy after Romney lost. and the things they said was

1) Reach out to women more
2) Reach out to minorities more
3) Stop talking about Abortion, it's a turnoff.

And instead, the GOP nominated a Nazi, Racist, misogynist who talks about putting women in jail for having abortions.

It seems to me she already made a good effort to fix the GOP, and the GOP did the exact oppossite of her very sensible advice.

Check your panties, it smells like you shat yourself.

:eek:

Forum List

Back