Zone1 SAINT Donald Trump? A canonized Saint? I can see this happening. Nothing is Impossible With God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not mentioned women's rights. I noted sharing the grief of mothers who have lost children.

I noticed you disagreed with me that one of the reasons people spoke up against abortion is because of their belief that life is the greatest priority. Why do you think people speak out against abortion? Apparently you do not think it is because we believe life is the greatest priority.

I think it's not your business. As in you are certainly entitled to your beliefs.. but you shouldn't interfere with the rights and beliefs of other women.

Life is not always the first priority.. like in cases of war. If an evil enemy (saracens, etc) are invading your country, you can't put Life first. You may be asked to give up your life for a cause and letting evil people take over your country.. What better cause is there to fight for?

Please take note, America.. in November

and in 2024

When was the last time the Saracens invaded?

I think it's not your business. As in you are certainly entitled to your beliefs.. but you shouldn't interfere with the rights and beliefs of other women.
How am I interfering? What other social concerns are not the business of society?

If life is your priority then the women that are already here should have their rights to live as they need to.
Even if that means ending the life of another? Are you saying Self should be the greatest priority?

How am I interfering? What other social concerns are not the business of society?
Promoting the idea that abortion is something other than just a medical procedure. Through education and better healthcare the rate of abortion has constantly gone down. That's the way to do it better health care for women including abortion services when needed and education. Promoting contraception in all ovulating women who do not want to get pregnant at this time would be a great idea too.

Even if that means ending the life of another? Are you saying Self should be the greatest priority?
A fetus represents the possibility of life. You're wearing that against life that's already here and in its prime.

A fetus represents the possibility of life.
Just because it has not reached birth does not mean it is not living.

Again, my point is that for some, life is the greatest priority. Obviously, that doesn't mean it is the priority for all, but it is for many, and they are passionate about it. It answers the question of why some are against abortion. For many there is no greater priority than life. All else revolves around the priority.

Same for you with the greatest priority being as little inconvenience as possible for the adult life.

Just because it has not reached birth does not mean it is not living.

Again, my point is that for some, life is the greatest priority. Obviously, that doesn't mean it is the priority for all, but it is for many, and they are passionate about it. It answers the question of why some are against abortion. For many there is no greater priority than life. All else revolves around the priority.

Same for you with the greatest priority being as little inconvenience as possible for the adult life.
Of course it is living tissue. Since most abortion laws allow for the well-being of the mother that shows you where their priority is at with the mother. I just don't want to see a fetus elevated to the status of a person that's ridiculous it doesn't qualify and it endangers pregnant women.

Of course it is living tissue. Since most abortion laws allow for the well-being of the mother that shows you where their priority is at with the mother. I just don't want to see a fetus elevated to the status of a person that's ridiculous it doesn't qualify and it endangers pregnant women.

When they first prosecuted someone who killed a pregnant woman and convicted them of a double homicide status was given.

When they first prosecuted someone who killed a pregnant woman and convicted them of a double homicide status was given.
That was an incorrect ruling. A rare exception. Fetuses are considered property. They are not Independent living entities.

You've got to be kidding. Believe whatever you wish, it still doesn't change anything.
No, it was a serious, thoughtful question. For example, fetuses twenty-four weeks along have survived in incubators. Was the fetus of the murdered mother given that opportunity? If a murderer had killed a baby of the same age that was in an incubator instead of a mother's womb, could he use a defense some wish to extend to the fetus 'incubating' in its mother's womb, that the murderer is only guilty of killing the mother since it was not "independent" of the mother? In other words, Incubator life of the same gestation period protected under the law, but not life in a mother's womb?

Remember, Stann, I am merely presenting questions from people who consider life as the greatest priority. You are answering from the perspective life is not the greatest priority.

No, it was a serious, thoughtful question. For example, fetuses twenty-four weeks along have survived in incubators. Was the fetus of the murdered mother given that opportunity? If a murderer had killed a baby of the same age that was in an incubator instead of a mother's womb, could he use a defense some wish to extend to the fetus 'incubating' in its mother's womb, that the murderer is only guilty of killing the mother since it was not "independent" of the mother? In other words, Incubator life of the same gestation period protected under the law, but not life in a mother's womb?

Remember, Stann, I am merely presenting questions from people who consider life as the greatest priority. You are answering from the perspective life is not the greatest priority.
Human life is destroying this planet, that makes it anything but precious. Most abortions occur before the embryo is even a fetus. So you can't even call it feticide. And no matter how you look at it a fetus is defined as property. Criminal liability comes into play. Abortion can never be defined as homicide. People have birth dates, it's a key part of the identity. But you are entitled to believe whatever you wish, I prefer to be correct and let other people make their own choices for themselves. Punitive measures such as these very restrictive abortion laws don't help anything or anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back