Safeway In Castro Cuts Hours Due To ‘Off The Charts’ Shoplifting

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Another store in San Francisco limiting hours due to out of control shoplifting. One must wonder how many of these examples San Franciscans need to get it through their heads that these regressive policies they keep voting for are destroying their city.

Another store in San Francisco limiting hours due to out of control shoplifting. One must wonder how many of these examples San Franciscans need to get it through their heads that these regressive policies they keep voting for are destroying their city.

Good. I hope Safeway, and all other grocery stores, close ALL their locations in San Francisco. Fuck 'em, let them starve.

Another store in San Francisco limiting hours due to out of control shoplifting.
Taz, do you have the address? I could use a new set of shoes and my TV could stand replacing!

One must wonder how many of these examples San Franciscans need to get it through their heads that these regressive policies they keep voting for are destroying their city.
No wondering needed. If the whole city closes, they still won't see it as any problem THEY created!

Excellent newz. i hope those Biden voters suffer such hardship and misery they take their own lives

Taz, do you have the address? I could use a new set of shoes and my TV could stand replacing!

No wondering needed. If the whole city closes, they still won't see it as any problem THEY created!
Trump.

But that's EXACTLY how it's supposed to work!

Even in MN a huge difference between rural Walmarts and Urban Walmarts.
No security needed out in the sticks, but at the urban stores there is always a police presence.

Good. I hope Safeway, and all other grocery stores, close ALL their locations in San Francisco. Fuck 'em, let them starve.
Even those who have nothing to do with the illegal activity?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why can't the shoplifters be busted instead of everyone else having to suffer due to all that shoplifters are guilty of?

Even those who have nothing to do with the illegal activity?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why can't the shoplifters be busted instead of everyone else having to suffer due to all that shoplifters are guilty of?

Shoplifters can not be busted because that's the demonRats Leftist way, shoplifters are to be rewarded and congratulated instead. Build statues for them.

The rest of American honest citizens are the ones to be punished in the Left sick minds.

That's Biden's world.

And just think, all of this mayhem that these retailers are now experiencing is brought to you directly by Dimocrat leaders being in control of everything.
It's too bad these retailers cannot sue the living shit out of this shithole city.

Kroger here in Texas have been putting security up with gates, so this is just the new society we live…

Some years back, businesses decided (with the advice from their lawyers) to no longer attempt to physically stop shoplifters.
Due to these hands-off policies, shoplifting as you would expect rose.

However, "progressive" cities like San Fran, Portland, etc have taken it to a new level, by not even responding to businesses who report shoplifters. In fact some cities have rolled out the red carpet to shoplifters and have communicated to them directly, by telling them they are free to shoplift up to a certain amount without fear of prosecution.
These cities and retailers are now seeing the idiocy of such policies. Dimocrats are simply mentally ill, and we should pity them.

My God! the Law of the Jungle rules in almost all blue cities, but hey, that's what they want so let them....I don't feel sorry at all.

And yet you have to wonder why this doesn't happen much in other first world countries.

Do you know what will happen when all stores close? Criminals justify their criminality by saying the stores have insurance. You know who else has insurance ? Homeowners and renters have insurance. So, the criminals won't starve. Not as long as there is prey.

Forum List

Back