Corporate Leaders recognized Jan 6 as a coup attempt

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

If Garland does not go after the planners and funders of Jan 6th...the coup attempt will continue. These people are ruthless...treasonous...characters.

1635803886357.png

It succeeded and we have to live with the aftermath of your BS but at least we don't have to live in the cities your kind are creating.

How's that tourism going?

*****SMILE*****

:)

If Garland does not go after the planners and funders of Jan 6th...the coup attempt will continue. These people are ruthless...treasonous...characters.
Corporations and the government acting together politically is fascism. That is what you seem to want.

I don't give a rat fuck what those assholes "recognize." They can go fuck themselves.

They have not seen ANYTHING yet, and they probably will not live to tell about it if there is ever a REAL insurrection.

I hear they said that if you want them, you'll have to try to come get them over at Nancy's house. She is giving out free ice cream. Bring a pig's head, a 2x4 or a Trump Flag to get in.

Democrats-1024x578.jpg

The Vikings were seconds away from seizin power over the entire US government.

We were thrown off by the unarmed woman getting shot to death. Sadly, we have no back up plan for that as she was key to the whole coup attempt.

1635804620323.png

But the Vikings will rise again!

Mark my words

are these the ruthless...treasonous...characters jim was talking about?....
Those ruthless people are also the treasonous insurrectionists at school board meetings.

Luckily, the FBI is now targeting them for removal from soceity.

Parents simply have no rights to their children just like citizens don't have rights to the Congress chambers, also known as the peoples house.

Was there a possibility that they could illegally maintain Trump in office?

Trump seems to think so.

If Garland does not go after the planners and funders of Jan 6th...the coup attempt will continue.
100% correct. That is what is at stake, here. That is why every single elected official or their associates who had anything to do with this needs to be exposed and punished.

SO I was right. Libs creating stories to buttress other libs idiocy
I could pretty much say "Hi" to my dog, and your response will be to soothe yourself by saying you are right about whatever idiotic cult fetish is gripping your brain today.

Seems like the entire world outside of your cult thinks it was a coup attempt. have you considered the idea that, oh just maybe, your cult has turned your brains to mush?

We were thrown off by the unarmed woman getting shot to death. Sadly, we have no back up plan for that as she was key to the whole coup attempt.

View attachment 559216

But the Vikings will rise again!

Mark my words
Cause the US government is allowing the coup leaders to walk around free.

Forum List

Back