Safe Driving in Indiana

if youre illegally blocking a road you arent a protester,, youre a target,,
In alot of the cases where protests are hit, they had permits to use particular sections of road for a gathering, and the drives illegal bypassed road blocks,. In a case like that, the driver should be fully charges and face full civil liability.

In cases where the road is being blocked illegally, that still doesn';t justify intentionally hitting them. Anyone who does that and anyone who supports are are worthless scum and should all kill themselves and make the world a better place.

In alot of the cases where protests are hit, they had permits to use particular sections of road for a gathering, and the drives illegal bypassed road blocks,. In a case like that, the driver should be fully charges and face full civil liability.

In cases where the road is being blocked illegally, that still doesn';t justify intentionally hitting them. Anyone who does that and anyone who supports are are worthless scum and should all kill themselves and make the world a better place.
if there are so many you should be able to provide a link to at least two of them,,

dont worry I will wait while you get it,,

if there are so many you should be able to provide a link to at least one of them,,

dont worry I will wait while you get it,,

In this situation, the road was legally closed and the protests had a permit to use the section of freeway. The driver intentionally bypassed the road block and intentionally ran the victim over. and after it happened scumbags like you praised the murderer as a hero.

In this situation, the road was legally closed and the protests had a permit to use the section of freeway. The driver intentionally bypassed the road block and intentionally ran the victim over. and after it happened scumbags like you praised the murderer as a hero.
I'm not seeing where they had a permit,,

and its not known from the article if the drivers intention was to run over protesters,,

sorry but youre going to have to do better,,

He's a typical democrat partisan hack. Any moronic bill a democrat brings is OK including one that gives reduced sentences to drive by shooters but if a republican puts out some useless stupid bill the world is coming to an end. Democrats--the party of murder--abortion, drive by shootings with no accountability, forced vaccinations and on and on.
But but but
Don't talk to me about morals moron. You openly advocate for allowing thugs to murder without consequences. Deny that! You haven't been able to address it in this thread. Partisan hack.
Next time you start a pissing match make sure not to piss all over yourself.

and I never praised anyone,,

"The use of turn signals became a viral topic for Indiana State Police a couple years ago when Sgt. John Perrine recorded a tongue-in-cheek public-service announcement."

“What if I told you there is a feature on every car that’s standard that not only will help prevent crashes but will help road rage a little bit? Let me show you. If you look at your steering wheel, to the left side of your steering wheel, there is this stick that comes out. It is pretty incredible. It is called a turn signal,” Perrine said in the video that went viral."

"The use of turn signals became a viral topic for Indiana State Police a couple years ago when Sgt. John Perrine recorded a tongue-in-cheek public-service announcement."

“What if I told you there is a feature on every car that’s standard that not only will help prevent crashes but will help road rage a little bit? Let me show you. If you look at your steering wheel, to the left side of your steering wheel, there is this stick that comes out. It is pretty incredible. It is called a turn signal,” Perrine said in the video that went viral."
you should really read your links before posting them,,
this one makes you look like an idiot,,

I use turn signals and I wish those that don't (or won't) would.
Is the use of turn signals a safety issue? Yes. Are defensive driving practices necessary? Of course.
Now why would someone not respect other drivers? Driver etiquette. You know, common courtesy decency and respect.

"According to local news station WISH, a Republican state senator in Indiana has introduced a bill that appears to eliminate state requirements for drivers to use a turn signal."

"While there isn't a clear political motivation behind this bill, Republicans in states around the country have sought to alter motor vehicle rules for political reasons in recent years, including so-called "hit and kill" bills that limit a motorist's civil liability if they run into a protester unlawfully obstructing traffic."

Now, is this nothing more than political idiocy or that lazy drivers get a pass?

Something that seems to be unique to the area in and around Sacramento, California, where I now live, is that on the freeway, if you signal before you change lanes, very often, some mute donkey will cut you off. Yes, it happens, to some degree, anywhere, but for some reason, much more so in Sacramento than anywhere else that I have ever driven.

Something about Sacramento seems to produce the most aggressively stupid drives anywhere. It's especially been noticeable to me when I've been working on projects out of town. Traffic behaves more or less normally until I get near Sacramento, and then it's almost like there is some boundary that I cross on the way home, after which the other drivers become stupid and aggressive and dangerous.

Now I, having grown up, and learned to drive, in Santa Barbara, where traffic is more like what I consider to be normal, still stubbornly use my turn signals as I deem appropriate. But I know many drivers in this area, not the stupid aggressive ones, who for the reason I have described, do not use their turn signals. They've decided that in some instances, it is safer to just change lanes without signaling, rather than signal and let some asshole know that that's a time to cut them off. I can't say that they're wrong.

I use turn signals and I wish those that don't (or won't) would.
Is the use of turn signals a safety issue? Yes. Are defensive driving practices necessary? Of course.
Now why would someone not respect other drivers? Driver etiquette. You know, common courtesy decency and respect.

"According to local news station WISH, a Republican state senator in Indiana has introduced a bill that appears to eliminate state requirements for drivers to use a turn signal."

"While there isn't a clear political motivation behind this bill, Republicans in states around the country have sought to alter motor vehicle rules for political reasons in recent years, including so-called "hit and kill" bills that limit a motorist's civil liability if they run into a protester unlawfully obstructing traffic."

Now, is this nothing more than political idiocy or that lazy drivers get a pass?

Hey, your side wants to make it easier for gangbangers to commit drive by shootings, and repubs want to make driving more exciting.

Go figure. Politicians are idiots, and assholes.

Something that seems to be unique to the area in and around Sacramento, California, where I now live, is that on the freeway, if you signal before you change lanes, very often, some mute donkey will cut you off. Yes, it happens, to some degree, anywhere, but for some reason, much more so in Sacramento than anywhere else that I have ever driven.

Something about Sacramento seems to produce the most aggressively stupid drives anywhere. It's especially been noticeable to me when I've been working on projects out of town. Traffic behaves more or less normally until I get near Sacramento, and then it's almost like there is some boundary that I cross on the way home, after which the other drivers become stupid and aggressive and dangerous.

Now I, having grown up, and learned to drive, in Santa Barbara, where traffic is more like what I consider to be normal, still stubbornly use my turn signals as I deem appropriate. But I know many drivers in this area, not the stupid aggressive ones, who for the reason I have described, do not use their turn signals. They've decided that in some instances, it is safer to just change lanes without signaling, rather than signal and let some asshole know that that's a time to cut them off. I can't say that they're wrong.

You think Sacramento is bad, try Athens Greece!

Sheesh! They are crazy over there!

I used to live in SAC. I work in SB. It's everywhere.

It doesn't eliminate turn signals.
It eliminates the requirement to use them 300 ft before changing lanes. Something pretty much no one does.
Indeed, in the OP's home state of CA, the requirement is ONLY 100', which is 100' less than what he is complaining that IN is requiring in the new legislation. The OP is a partisan hack just looking for something to stir shit about. The hypocrite doesn't care how many thugs get off for drive by shootings though.

Forum List

Back